• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Petition to ban everyone who wanted Mourinho incoming?

a7d3c7fa390f300a93ae8008ffe7e704.gif

Seconded.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Need him to give some okay results, only to have bad run of games. Just like at United.

Slow agonizing decline, with the team slowly losing all hope...
:drool: let the show begin. I am so looking forward to this. I am not sure what will give me more joy? Us improving under Arteta or Sp**s regressing under Mourinho. Probably the latter to be completely honest...

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
FOOTBALL IS A BENT **** MONEY MAKING MACHINE....

let the ****ing ****s who want their ****ing |Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City ****ing Barca Real elite ****ing league have their ****ing league... the FA only want their ****ing own **** sucking **** clubs in their ****ing dirty pockets... #well guess what, football will be dead in 6 months... it's already on life support thanks to COVID... and you want a 6 team Super league, with every **** playing eachother 20 times a season in a SUPER PLAY OFF ALL AMERICAN-ARAB QUADRUPLE HEADER... well **** you...
The FA/FIFA/UEFA have raped our game right up our arse... VAR is the dirty ****ing Pimp who they bought to lure the little kiddies into the van ;"PRESS PLAY AND RECORD MYRA!"

**** the whole ****ing game right now.... it's dead to me.

the whole ****ing ****ry is ****ed right now... it's not just football... that's just the tip of the ****BERG...
we're ALL ****ing ****ed!

SEE YOU ALL IN HELL.....................................

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They’ll change the rule when it affects Dippers/ ****ty / Utd... be interesting to see how the ugly teams play against those 3 now - no need for a MF, just lump it to two tall lads up front and see how it goes.

Can someone explain why the ‘proximity’ rules wasn’t considered here? Dier was so close to the ball - and facing the other way?

Moura v Sheffield last season and now this, the Premier League actually ****ed us twice with handball.

For the first time in a few years I didn’t bother watching the second half. Despite what people were saying that we played good football in first half bla bla, I didn’t see anything really exciting. We hit the post twice because of shots outside the box and what else? Can’t break down a defensive side with Winks and Hojbjerg who both are passing it sideways and backwards.

We made some small improvements under Mourinho but in 10 months it’s not enough. This manager’s apparently one of the best in the game and it doesn’t show.

On Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

He is so championship its actually funny calling it now he is the poorest midfield buy since Stambouli

We should start punching ****ing horses, and taking our tops off in December... THAT seems to work for Newcastle!

**** this, i'm out... i'm too angry to defend myself without making a tit of myself.

See you Tuesday... 'cos that's the sad ****er I am, that I think watching a League Cup football game is gonna make it any better! It won't... nothing will.... we're all ****ed!

Easy for Bruce to be gracious as they gained from it. What would have been a bigger statement would be telling his forward to miss the pen on purpose. Managers doing that shows the premiership and refs they are wrong. Will never happen though.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

There's just something sweet about seeing Mourinho in grief.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I've been sleeping. Just saw the result now.
That must have been quite a spectacular collapse.

Off to the fighting ****.

Posts incoming!!!
Just checked Lagos time and it’s the same time as London ffs. It all makes sense now, comrade :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Sanchez has no problems looking like a mug imo
£42 million down the drain

Nowhere near PL level

I don't normally play the blame game, but today I'm going to make an exception.

We go 3 up and are cruising, then from 30 mins on Spam start coming into the game. Kane having to make a sliding block in our own penalty area to prevent a goal.
Blame - WINKS

From the start of the second half Spam are getting stronger and stronger. We just didn't compete.
Blame - WINKS

Jose subs off Ndombele and Bergwijn
Blame - WNKS

Jose brings on Bale and Winks
Blame - WINKS

Their 1st goal, Sissoko gives away a stupid free kick and then fails to jump for the cross, they score.
Blame - WINKS

2nd goal, Lucas fails to track their runner, Reggie doesn't stop the cross, Sanchez heads it into the corner.
Blame - WINKS

3rd goal, Serge gives away a (non) free kick, Kane makes a poor defensive header, Winks doesn't clear it. They score a worldie.
Blame - WINKS

On to the subs.

Bale apart from nearly scoring does nothing in either attack or defence.
Blame - WINKS

Moura does even less than Bale.
Blame - WINKS

Winks.............Ah **** it, just blame him anyway.
Blame - WINKS

**** me I am RAGING - Honestly how do we throw that away.

Doesn’t matter who manages us, plays for us, etc. we’re still going to do asinine Sp**s bullshit regularly.

Mourinho would have to be a wizard extricate it from our DNA.

It started off as "How many are we going to score ?" and ended up as "How the **** did that happen ?". Too complacent second half by far and you know once they score and get a sniff of a chance of a result they will be like a rat with a stick.
There is an expression "An embarassment of riches", let's hope it never ever comes to haunt us. Certainly not a cause for doom and gloom today but definitely a sobering lesson. Two set pieces and we concede two goals which together with a panicky clearance that results in an own goal gives them a share of the points.
Superb chance to go second thrown away and we go sixth instead, just behind Woolwich. Why we have this propensity for shooting ourselves in the foot defies logic. Let's hope we learn and move on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's how we went from title contenders to 7th in very little time. Instead of improving the team, we were saying "how can you improve this team? & who do you drop". This was when we still hadn't won anything.

****in hell i´m depressed

****ing 80mins 3-0 and we can't close out the game. Embarrassing really.

West Ham can have Winks for free

Aurier is such a dumb player. Last minute of the game, he gives away a free kick where it puts us under pressure to concede.

This is where we could have strengthened to have a good center half added to the squad. You can tell Sanchez and Toby we’re very unsure all game.

Aurier laughing as he gave that last free kick away the ****. Aurier, Sanchez and Sissoko have no place in that side. Totally switched off second half. To let the pikey wankers come back into that game is a disgrace. Always get this same old feeling, just as you start to get excited about Sp**s they go full Spursy mode and ****ing let you down. Will we ever ****ing change

Some people have got to be punished after a result like this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom