• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The matchday thread of our game vs united

At this point I think Gabriel could pick the ball up run the length of the field and throw the ball in the net and Dean would say it was a good goal.

Not sure how Dean has ignored his numerous 2nd yellow card offenses.

Wow Woolwich couldn't possibly hope for an easier win. United don't know what to do

LOL at Arteta's reaction as though this was some sort of impressive win.

Will be funny to listen to Woolwich fans try to spin this as a big win when they did nothing to earn a single thing and had to rely on a penalty with the ball going away from the net to get a result.

Gabriel looks quality tbf

Deserved victory for Woolwich unfortunately. They were miles better than United. Ole is surely toast.

Can't believe that Utd side finished above us (last season!!)

Jeez Aubameyang is an annoying *****... his 'Red Dwarf/Cat' teeth, his 'Erasehead hair' ...his goal celebrations... the fact those ****s call him 'Auba' ...everything about the ****@

Urgh, look at the woolwich bench clapping Auba like some Saint. **** now on the pitch grinning ear to ear.
Two mid table sides looking average.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Want to highlight a few things with this one...

"Can't believe that Utd side finished above us (last season!!)

Jeez Aubameyang is an annoying *****... his 'Red Dwarf/Cat' teeth, his 'Erasehead hair' ...his goal celebrations... the fact those ****s call him 'Auba' ...everything about the ****@"

1. The Cat is one of the best comedy characters, anything that reminds you of him is immediately awesome imo!

2. Sp**s fans annoyed we call him 'Auba', same set of fans that call one of their players 'Sonny' :rofl:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Jose is a coward. He is so frightened of what the opposition might do rather than concentrate on what we are good at. He has been found out now, not surprising as his tactics are so basic. Has he got a Plan B. No. Will he change his tactics. No. Will he rotate in this hectic schedule coming up. Of course not because he loses trust in players too easily - one mistake,OK - make another mistake and you’re out. Shame Levy won’t a-ply that policy to Jose

We are a bit ofa joke imo, mourinho has just somehow got some good results with his **** anti football, now we are starting to get the results our play and tactics deserve....
I hate this, but mourinho was never going to do anything different was he...this is what he does, then it starts to go really wrong and he starts to poison the place just like at chelski the 2nd time and utd......get rid of him before he starts to sell our creative players in order to buy more stagnant robots like he always does..those matic types...

The wins (bar United) feel like eating chocolates with the wrappers on. There is just no real buzz, no real highs or lows. You could enjoy looking at the table when we were top but there was no real sense it was going to last.

He has won **** all with us. He’s just turned us into Graham’s woolwich. **** off

In the first half I couldn't believe us playing with a back 8 with Kane and Son in midfield and essentially giving up 70m of the pitch to Leicester.

Well at least all the pundits have got what they want they can laugh at Jose and call us bottle jobs again

As soon as Aurier made that braindead challenge you knew it was one of those games.

We had started to come into it and would have been well set up to go for it in the second half.

Alas no. Title talk was fun while it lasted. Top 4 and a cup please.

I’m afraid our fan base has become as bad as Woolwichs.. We have so many ****s following us these days..

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Spent 10 min reading their match day thread. ****, they went off the deep end there. Imagine them being in our position. They would be in a China Syndrome meltdown state...

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Oooh

pen
free kick
miss hit cross

In Mikel We Trust!!!!!!

Watch sky and the media wet themselves over arteta now

Looks like lightbulb said - follow Lampard's lead from last season and play youth, hence Smith-Rowe, Martinelli & Saka starting (all 19 ish)

Woolwich the better side but a pen that wasn't a pen, a woefully miss-hit cross that went in, really was far luckier than my comms suggest, "they are back", Ian Wright "magnificent".

The only area of concern I have is if the lightbulb pings on above Arteta's head and he sees that these young players are better than the plodders he's been playing.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Wolves vs Sp**s match thread

Jose you’re not
George Graham. Stop playing for a 1-0 it’s not working

Just **** off Mourinho you negative leech ****.

**** OFF USELESS **** ****S

WAS COMING

**** OFF JOSE NEGATIVE BULLSHIT

4 games since our last win at Woolwich, All that hype got to the players and they shat their collective pants, Aided and abetted by the most negative manager I've ever seen.

And to think this **** once famously accused a Martin Jol side of parking the bus when he was Chelsea boss.

I'm done with him now and I'm done with this collection of players, and club.

We will never amount to a ****ing thing.

This whole team is built for attacking and we play like George Grahams Woolwich only without the results.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Remember a month ago they were bigging up Mourinho and talking about the title:lol: Wankers

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
it’s not Wow though is it mate ? It’s Sp**s and it’s what we do every ****ing season without fail. Give Tottenham Hotspur even a sniff of success or being top of the league, you are guaranteed they will **** it up in true Spursy fashion like they do every year. It’s no surprise to anybody supporting Tottenham that we will always bottle it. It’s in our DNA and we will be the same every single season.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

but really if you are a neutral and you see a Sp**s game is on the box are you really going to watch it knowing the dross that’s being served up?

It’s so hard to try and get the energy to watch the next game this season. Like I don’t know if I could be ****ed to watch Sheffield this weekend and I always find a way to watch. This is just mentally exhausting.

I'm done now. That game has ended any expectations I had from this season.

When my brothers were both handing down the Sp**s legacy to their first born sons I was just thinking.

Jesus Christ we must be one masochistic family

Jose is showing no respect to Sp**s fans or traditions. He know he can away with it as there no fans.

Jose has played some **** football in his career but this might be the worst I’ve seen. I’m not sure how he can fix this

This season is becoming very painful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom