• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Preacher

Always Crying
Screenshot-20220115-173534.png

:lol:

I'm famous on there.

BNJR.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol:
Let's not forget they celebrated hard because they only lost 2-1 to Man City, and now celebrating not playing their biggest game of the season..
That tells you all you need to know about what type of fans they are..

They are a bit of a mess to be fair.

As for us - We want to play even with several injuries and one case of covid.. Spot the difference.
Imagine living with the embarrassment of supporting a club that BOTTLES a derby game.

It will be forever remembered and rammed down their BOTTLING throats. Never ****ing forget this!
I knew they would do this, coz Sp**s are the worst officiated team in the world. It proves Woolwich have no honour as they've shown time and again when they don't give the ball back after an injury, etc, but this stoops to the lowest point of cheating ever!
The fake news should show the outrage about this but mainly what some on here have already said, Levy & Sp**s should sue the PL.
There's no point trying not to upset these governing bodies, Tottenham still get **** refereeing so any come back doesn't matter.
Sue them even if the legal standing isn't great, it's the principle.
Meanwhile they will pile games on Tottenham and force them to play 4 matches in 10 days or something stupid.
All Sp**s fans stand up for your team and demand they sue the Premier League and the FA.
They are celebrating postponing a game. How ****ing small time they have become.
And like Lasagnegate and Mendes-on-Old-Trafford and Leicester, Sp**s will do f*ck all about it.

We keep being treated like pussies because we act like pussies.
Well we shouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Woolwich have a long historical connection with corruption since bribing their way into the First Division in 1919. We had the Marlon Fulop goalkeeping performance for West Brom on the final day of the 2011/12 season when Sp**s had to better Woolwich’s result to get in the CL where he made 3 ‘howlers’ that handed them victory. You had the period where we had 8 opening day away games in a row between 2011/12 and 2018/19 which obviously meant Woolwich were at home getting their season off to a good start- a period roughly aligned with the tenure of Woolwich supporter Richard Scudamore’s time as Chief Exec of the PL. The whole club has a stench about it from top to bottom

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
They think Spuds are our biggest game of the season? They really are mentally ill in the head.

Anyway, it's been 102 years and they're still not ****ing over that first division thing. Absolute ******. Forever in our shadow

Malky

Established Member
"
The ONLY good thing to come out of this, is the rearranged fixture will most likely be midweek... Under cover of darkness, under the lights...
With EVERYONE in the ground baying for their terrified, intimidated **** **** Gooner blood....

I ****ing hope they know what they've let themselves in for...

The Lane is gonna be ****ING EVIL that night!

Let's make sure of it.

COVID will be a ****ing sniffle compared to what we will unleash on them! "

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Under the cover of darkness, under the lights.. FFS
When did Dr Evil start posting in a Sp**s forum?
giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

"
The ONLY good thing to come out of this, is the rearranged fixture will most likely be midweek... Under cover of darkness, under the lights...
With EVERYONE in the ground baying for their terrified, intimidated **** **** Gooner blood....

I ****ing hope they know what they've let themselves in for...

The Lane is gonna be ****ING EVIL that night!

Let's make sure of it.

COVID will be a ****ing sniffle compared to what we will unleash on them! "

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Under the cover of darkness, under the lights.. FFS
When did Dr Evil start posting in a Sp**s forum?
giphy.gif

Can’t think of anything less terrifying than going to a Big 6 PL match these days.

Hardly Millwall is it?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know. What are they going to do, boo us for 90 mins? :eek:

Probably not even that. It’s all tourists and corporate gifts at most of these home games these days.

Don’t really get a big 6 home ground that’s ever “bouncing” anymore.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
"It's terrible for us and a decision that deliberately hinders our season we are already so many games behind now the squad faces a run in of a game every 4 days.

The league has blatantly decided in another clubs favour and decided to put another club at a disadvantage.

I honestly belive tottenham should be considering legal action."

They want legal action 🤣

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
"It's terrible for us and a decision that deliberately hinders our season we are already so many games behind now the squad faces a run in of a game every 4 days.

The league has blatantly decided in another clubs favour and decided to put another club at a disadvantage.

I honestly belive tottenham should be considering legal action."

They want legal action 🤣
Is this **** written in magic ink or is my internet broken?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What I have been saying for some time, they're saying too. Their squad is just not good apart from a few players, they have huge need for better players, huge debt and Ndombele wants to leave along with Kane.

They fear Conte will leave, as they don't expect Levy to back him in the transfer market.

Can we change the thread title to ‘The Race for 3rd’? Win our 4 games in hand and we’re 2 points clear of the Chavs.
Answer:
We aren’t going to do that though, not unless we suddenly sign 3 world class players.

We are OK at home with these soft, limited players but away from home we are toilet.
We don‘t have a starting XI that can win away games consistently. Top 4 depends on our transfer business.

The implications of us not getting top 4 this season are huge. If we do not get top 4 - Conte, Kane, Son, Lloris, Moura - Gone. And who in their right mind would sign for us without those at the club?

It's clear that we desperately need a playmaker and a striker - and has been like this for 2 seasons+.
Ndombele doesn't want to be here and will never play for the shirt.

I cannot fathom why we haven't moved quickly in these areas.
Answer:
I don’t think any of them would leave, maybe with the exception of Kane. But we’d not be able to attract high caliber players to sign.

What I'm saying is that our scouting isn't the (only) problem. It's the wage budget. We're signing lower quality players on lower wages and getting **** every time.

I honestly don't know why I allowed myself to get all carried away thinking it was going to be different this time with Paratici "in charge".

A proper big club would just sign Traore if they were interested. Sure negotiate a bit for a better deal but ultimately get it done. Us? Everything has to be dragged out for maximum return.

Prediction.

One in. One out maximum.

And thats being optimistic.

This got 19 likes:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

On the investigation into the potential illegal betting
If it was Xhaka the player in question then they might as well close the case from now. Hardly irregular betting.
Replies

Nah, he picks up Reds mainly.
No he ain't smart enough, mind you, I can't think if any Arsewipe that is smart enough
Do you know what, it's not even funny any more...

ArseAnal football club are the epitome of the Old Boys Network, look after their own brigade...
* brown paper envelopes are a ****ing unit of currency with those ****s, they've been doing it since 1919.... That's 102 YEARS!

Why do we think/pretend anything will ever change with those bent ****s?

*They paid the FA to take our place in 1919, *they PAID someone to **** in our lasagne in 2006...

*And they're clearly taking the piss by bending the rules IN FULL SIGHT right now...

*Someone who ISN'T on their payroll needs to pull them up on this... *Unless Arsène Wenger's 'little black book' is worse than Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein's put together, and THAT'S why they still manage to weild such 'power'!!!
He can join DT in prison, the ****
Unusual betting patterns... ... if that was Huddersfield, Bolton or Plymouth, they would have points deducted and heavily fixed, what's going to happen to the Arsewipes ... I wonder?

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

We’re soo Sp**s.
I'm so frustrated with this club. May God help us.
That's all I've got right now...
Scraping the barrel, I know!
****ing * club!

I feel dirty for even suggesting it as as a reason we should've won!

We can't even beat the * club!!

I feel ashamed!!
We were ****.
That is all.
Roll on Sunday...I think!
I think most of us were duped into believing we are a top 6 team. It's absolutely a load of Crap.

Kane and Son having been carrying he team for a few years now. Without them we'd probably be closer to the relegation battle than top 4.
What a joke...conte is no magician..
**** players are **** players no matter who is in charge.
****ing ****ity **** ****. Everything is ****ed. **** Romero, **** Southampton, **** TfL and **** it.
We're heading into mid table mediocrity at a rate of knots. While Kane is still here he's worth 3 league placings to keep us hovering around 5th or 6th. Once he goes we are back in with the Southampton's and villas and the palaces. Fighting for Europa conference league.
This game beautifully summed up what it’s been like watching this club for the past 30 years. Result was absolutely fair. Maybe 3-7 would have been a more accurate reflection of the play. It’s like the 90s again. A few flashes of hope. A tiny handful of decent players. Masses of crap all over the place too. Also… we’ve gone from Kyle Walker to Trippier to Aurier to Chicken Royale?! FML.
What is now abundantly clear to the rest of the league. It doesn’t matter how crap you are, turn up with energy and tenacity and you will blow this Sp**s team away
You have got to be a very strong person or demented to support this club! Normal human will not survive it.
Take out Kane and Son and we're mid table at best.
The problem is Emerson, Sanchez, Winks, Hojbjerg maybe Davies wouldnt even stand out at a Palace or Leeds. Proper 10th to 15th place players.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This game beautifully summed up what it’s been like watching this club for the past 30 years. Result was absolutely fair. Maybe 3-7 would have been a more accurate reflection of the play. It’s like the 90s again. A few flashes of hope. A tiny handful of decent players. Masses of crap all over the place too. Also… we’ve gone from Kyle Walker to Trippier to Aurier to Chicken Royale?! FML.

So accurate :lol:

jimmy fallon laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Latest posts+

Top Bottom