• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What is funny is 90 plus percent of them picking Sp**s to win at Emirates. It is almost like they all have collective trauma induced amnesia of the track record of their team in the last two decades at the Emirates.

Farzad Stoned

:lol:

It is quite hysterical. It really is the logic: I am **** so I can only get better and you are great so you can only get worse... It has a certain logic to it I must admit... :facepalm:
City Dusted then, lol. They been waiting for 1961 again for a very long time

D

Deleted member 102404

Because making top four is not the end goal here, building a title winning side is.

Progress will be visible or not visible long before this season ends. There will be no point in keeping Arteta on if we make top four but we dont improve stylistically and statistically. Again, the point is not only short term outcomes, or short term outcomes first. Its the foundation laid and how that contributes to a stronger team.
That’s a very important point. It’s not about finishing in the top 4 for me either , and I also dont think it’s progress this year if we make top 4 by 1 point. I mean that would just be a 2pt difference and if it comes with a lack of goals again then it’s not progress at all.

To me i want to see us with very close to 80 points minimum. we got 69 last year.
I also want to see us score 80+ goals.
These would be signs of continued progress in the right direction.

Do that and top 4 takes care of itself.
Frankly we need to be much better than fighting for 4th in the last few games…. Let the spuds do that (although unless they improve a lot from the first 8 games they are not even going to be in the race for top 4).

blrgooner

Established Member
:lol:

It is quite hysterical. It really is the logic: I am **** so I can only get better and you are great so you can only get worse... It has a certain logic to it I must admit... :facepalm:
The thing is this narrative has some kind of logic in the sense that performance is likely to get closer to historical "average" performance with a higher sample size.
Liverpool for example is likely to get better in terms of performance.
What is illogical with Sp**s fans logic is the idea of using this logic to say that they are likely to do better than their historical average. Sp**s haven't played great football for quite a long time ( i thought they were good under Potch though) and they are not going to suddenly get better and continue getting more points. They are on track to do much better in terms of points then they have done in the past few years and it's more likely that they will regress from the current level in terms of points than suddenly improve in terms of quality of football.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would get Poch back tomorrow. Conte exists to win trophies but it’s ugly as **** to watch along the way. But he’s not going to win anything here so why persist with it all?

Poch might not win trophies either but at least we will have fun watching us again.
Is this better than anything we saw under Mourinho ?

I miss what we were under Poch.
Ssssh the cult of Conte will downvote you for speaking truth like this.
My god just shut the **** up. Have you forgotten how **** we played in the last one year and a half during Pochettino era? Have you seen how **** PSG played under him?

Just because we played well for two seasons under him it doesn’t mean we’ll magically play well if he comes back to Sp**s.
No I won’t shut up.

I remember Champions League finals and the best days of my life watching us under Poch.

Since then we’ve had Mourinho and Conte depress the life out of us.
We have been bang average all season.
I lost my faith in him, he ain't the one!
I said it will end in tears when he was appointed and you all laid into me. He’s a terrible fit for us. We’re not Chelsea, short term thinking isn’t good for a club like Sp**s.

Clock is ticking…
Leave and take ****ing Royal with you.
That was ****.

Kane and Son played like a pair of dildos
I disagree. Dildo's are useful to some people.
No idea what our game plan is other than counter attacks by the front three.

Farzad Stoned

Expressions is best Spud, he said Thomas Partey was the Ghanaian Buzz Lightyear he had so much space on the first goal. I think his buddy Bantz is either Permalit or suffering from depression; Expressions is on fire that medicated mumbler says something incomprehensible and looks like someone needs to put him on **** watch. Bantz bro are you depressed or did you just take too many blunts to the head?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Conte will have them doing the counter attack, quick transitions tactics going soon again. Especially once Kulusevski comes back and if they go for Maddison in January.

That team is well drilled in those areas and that keeps them a threat across the season. They might also be in contention for the domestic cups too.

But longer term it’s a nonsense strategy because it doesn’t develop a system and players to continue it. To maintain this effectiveness, Sp**s would need big forward signings to replace Kane and Son.

That’s why Conte is seen as elite. He comes in and does the job now, or for as long as he has the best available in the league he is in.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Since then we’ve had Mourinho and Conte depress the life out of us.
This was pretty funny because what did they expect? Trophies for Sp**s because the managers have won elsewhere? :lol:

All they got from Mourinho was an Amazon DVD and depression. From Conte they look like getting only depression. At least it's not "nothing".

Malky

Established Member
The ****ing idiots on the Fighting **** trying to discredit our "invincible" season because we lost in Europe, the domestic cups and the charity shield. What part of winning the league unbeaten doesn't count as invincible?
Coming from a fanbase who haven't seen their club lift a single trophy since a ****ing league cup in 2008, and before that 1999, trying discredit a team winning the league unbeaten is one of the most shameless things you could read. :lol:
Even guys like Sir Alex Ferguson count our invincible season as one of the games greatest achievments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The ****ing idiots on the Fighting **** trying to discredit our "invincible" season because we lost in Europe, the domestic cups and the charity shield. What part of winning the league unbeaten doesn't count as invincible?
Coming from a fanbase who haven't seen their club lift a single trophy since a ****ing league cup in 2008, and before that 1999, trying discredit a team winning the league unbeaten is one of the most shameless things you could read. :lol:
Even guys like Sir Alex Ferguson count our invincible season as one of the games greatest achievments.

Those ***** would absolutely murder all their friends, just to see their **** club win one of our community shields... nevermind the leagues and cups we have won, pay no attention to them.

It's as simple as this...

If you started watching Arsenal in 2020, you will need to be a Sp**s fan since 2008 to see the same amount of major trophies.

If you started watching Arsenal in 2017, you will need to be a Sp**s fan since 1999 to see the same amount of major trophies.

And to see more major honours as a Sp**s fan, over an Arsenal fan since 2017...you need to be watching football since pre Premier League ffs!

Absolute joke of a team :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Those ***** would absolutely murder all their friends, just to see their **** club win one of our community shields... nevermind the leagues and cups we have won, pay no attention to them.

It's as simple as this...

If you started watching Arsenal in 2020, you will need to be a Sp**s fan since 2008 to see the same amount of major trophies.

If you started watching Arsenal in 2017, you will need to be a Sp**s fan since 1999 to see the same amount of major trophies.

And to see more major honours as a Sp**s fan, over an Arsenal fan since 2017...you need to be watching football since pre Premier League ffs!

Absolute joke of a team :lol:
Bizarre the level of misplaced confidence and ego for a slightly better than midtable club

Malky

Established Member
Also funny how they keep saying the only reason we're top is because we've had the " easiest start to a season " with teams we've faced. Considering they've faced more teams in the current bottom 6 than we have - they've played 5 of them, we've played 2.
But hey, whatever makes these delusional ****s feel better about their **** team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Also funny how they keep saying the only reason we're top is because we've had the " easiest start to a season " with teams we've faced. Considering they've faced more teams in the current bottom 6 than we have - they've played 5 of them, we've played 2.
But hey, whatever makes these delusional ****s feel better about their **** team.

I’m waiting for the excuses if we do the job this weekend.

It’s always, the opposition aren’t good enough or didn’t show up when we win. And I suppose we being exposed and showing our true colours when we lose.

I saw another interesting take recently. It’s not quite us only beating “**** opposition” now. It’s beating **** opposition, AND a better Sp**s side who didn’t turn up on the day in a game that could’ve gone either way :lol:

D

Deleted member 102404

It’s always, the opposition aren’t good enough or didn’t show up when we win. And I suppose we being exposed and showing our true colours when we lose.

I saw another interesting take recently. It’s not quite us only beating “**** opposition” now. It’s beating **** opposition, AND a better Sp**s side who didn’t turn up on the day in a game that could’ve gone either way :lol:

To be fari the game could have gone either way, it was very much in the balance.
It could have either ended up as it did 3-1, or we could have decided not to take pity on them and beaten them 6-1.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is what cracks me up! How was that a game that could have gone either way? Watching the game we dominated Sp**s for much of the game were 2-1 up already before the red card. For Sp**s fans I understand this coping behaviour. Unfortunately it is spewed by much of the media also...

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Because they're pathetic. They've been shown up by us for so long in such a myriad of ways that something in their collective gimp brains broke and they have to resort to nonsense to cope. We've given them PTSD.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Woolwich win this and I'm deleting twitter. The Saliba and Arteta wankfests will be too much to endure.

1-0
Fukcing Trent
****ing hell Liverpool...
They are so obviously targeting Trent.
That’s offside if that’s us
Honestly for all the hype over Saka (justified, he's great) Martinelli is looking worryingly good this season.
Saka was clearly offside there no?
It's not even that Woolwich will be top...... Its the endless stories and articles about them "being back", "Magic Mikel" and "is this their year?
No Woolwich player is great. Absolute rubbish..
Martinelli is going to eat Trent alive today...
We can’t have Woolwich win the league. It just can’t physically happen

Gabriel pk incident
That is handball and penalty all day long

EDIT: when it suits the tossers
VAR is corrupt, it has an agenda and an outcome it wants, then adapts it decisions to suit. I was sure these things balance them selves out, but the more I see, the more I am starting to thing there is something going on.. It happens too often.
Wow clear handball & not looked at

We need a player like Ødegaard. Should be all over Maddison in January

1-1
It worked!
GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!
Liverpool grown into this.
Lucky...... That the Woolwich player touched the ball.....
BOOOOOOM!!!!!.....
Woolwich look rattled. Bit of pressure, they fold and the supporters start moaning

2-1
****. Must be offside
**** you Woolwich. **** you cunnntttssss
I genuinely get disgusted while I’m watching this and the camera shows partey. That disgusting piece of trash.
I hope they all die!

I ****ing despise their filth fanbase...

Made our lives a misery for nigh on 20 years+

But STILL they can't **** off and go away...

They're haunting my dreams... I wish nothing but ill and a pox upon their houses!

2-2

BIG BAD BOBBY
Brilliant goal
Bobby Firmino still got it.
Good finish that.
YES FIRMINO!
That was a nice finish by Firmino

Gabriel Jesus has risen

**** off Sky. **** off forever.
Probably been itching to say that line for years!

3-2
What a joke
Bullshit penalty. Even the commentators say minimal contact
I hate Klopp. But I hate arteta more. ****ing gimp breakdancing in the technical area.
You just know gooners will delude themselves into thinking they've beaten prime Liverpool and not an absolute ****ing clownshow.
That's a ridiculous decision!
It's shocking Michael Oliver is still in the EPL, guys a fraud of the highest order.
**** are a disgusting club.
I hate Woolwich and their muggy fans more than anything and it pains me to say it, but I haven’t seen them play this well in a long, long time.

Really reminds me of us under Poch though. Excellent team playing excellent football, but I still think they’re going to just be outdone by a bigger animal when it comes to the end of the season. (City)
Leiectser decided to be great when WE were up against them.... (No one else bothered that year...)

Liverpool decided to be good enough to win the Champions League when WE played them (they didn't bother for Real Madrid both those times)
****ING typical!
It is crazy though. It’s not like Woolwich play amazing football. They scramble well enough and it’s a collection of penalties, red cards and VAR decisions that they seem to squeeze out.
Jesus has to be the most unlikeable player I’ve seen
I ****ing hate them...
But they've clearly dispelled the myth of 'Thursday-Sunday' being a thing!

We used it as an excuse for too many years....

But clearly Wednesday/Saturday or Thursday/Sunday shouldn't make that much difference.
Arteta acting like he won the league
The only time he's happier is when he's bigging up the rapist on his side who is his good mate

Latest posts+

Top Bottom