• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0

Easy goal, unchallenged cross and unchallenged finish.

Sigh. Here we go again.

Shocking. We are ****.

Deserved

We've been utter garbage

What a nightmare performance so far

****ing embarrassing play there

Terrible

we're asleep

Being torn apart by Fulham. Ffs lads.

Oh dear oh dear. Where did our midfield go? The gaps are huge.

What a ****ing joke defending

Terrible defending

2-0
Game over

Embarrassing

worst performance of the year. total bunch of ****s.

****ing pointless football club

****s sake, they're walking straight through us time and time again and our players are just standing there scratching their arses

So ****ing ****e

Utter garbage so far

Oh **** off!!

Angry Alan Rickman GIF

**** off Sp**s

Never ever change

Goodnight

FFS... Jammy git.

Mentally weak pricks

Folks we aint pulling away in the race for 4th, it'll be a dogfight all the way till the final day.

.. Game is far from ****ing over though. Get one and I guarantee Fulham start absolutely ****ting themselves and concede at least another.

Over to Ange to get the changes in for us to start worrying them.

We still win this.

Have faith.

Eyes Reaction GIF

Oh look the ****ing snail is on his arse again.

**** OFF.

We’ve been ****ing drugged

3-0
Utter humiliation.

**** football.

This has been thoroughly embarrassing

Embarrassing

No response what's so ever. Get some subs on!

3-0. Too late.

****ing hell Ange are you going change this.
Oh well too late you stupid prick

**** depressing seeing how we got dismantled

This is absolutely ****e

Well that’s just embarassing.

We are being opened up time and time again

Haha you have to laugh really. That is absolutely diabolical.

We are watching a complete meltdown.

Who gave the squad horse tranquilisers?

:ange-hands-head:

The most worrying thing is, apart from VDV, this is our best team..

Getting schooled by ****ing ****ING FULHAM!!

**** off Sp**s... Just don't ****ing bother!

Embarrassing.

Been a while since we have had our asses handed to us like this.

This is why I'm not giving this club another penny of my hard-earned money until we have new owners.

Culture of the club is to lose when it matters

This is ****ing dreadful

Saw Ali Gold claim this week that Ange has "smashed Sp**s' ceiling".

This club really does like to blow its load over very little.

Every time these whores play us they play like it’s their last but when Woolwich turn up it’s lie down time.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Screenshot_20240316_232714_Chrome.jpg

Richard Arlison pointing out the obvious.

Screenshot_20240316_232727_Chrome.jpg

Oldwiltshireyid getting all nostalgic about the bisexual gang-bangs he & the missus used to host Saturday nights back in the day.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I know. I keep getting told how hard it is for us to win a bloody league cup & we should be grateful for 1 every 24 years! . Then when someone they claim is ****… united won it, they say it’s a worthless cup that no one cares about.
I’d be over the moon with a league cup. Imagine us winning it & then just shrugging & saying how it’s a nothing cup that no one cares about.
The only silver lining if Woolwich win the title is maybe some of the pro enic & levy guys will realise if Woolwich can win the title then why are we justifying settling for a league cup every 24 years. We can win it too. Especially when the ticket prices are so high etc. We don’t have to accept playing 2nd fiddle to Woolwich & telling the world we can’t compete with the likes of them.
We can be better! We can win stuff!

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Speaking to a guy on Bumble, really interested in him.

He’s a gooner

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Don't do it.

You can do better.

I’m a woman in her 30’s on a dating app with slim pickings

I’m desperate 😂

Does he know you’re Welsh…?

There is desperate and there is watching a bloke slip into something more comfortable and come sashaying out in a full goons kit.

puke GIF

There's plenty of blokes in here.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Here we see a perfect example of opposition fans wanting to speculate if Arteta gets fired if he doesn't win trophies this season, like some here. That's what the opposition fans hope for, it's their only hope.

Arsenal is at a "stand still" according to them. Yeah.. title challenge stand still while top 8 in UCL, which hasn't happened for years.

The last one is gold, the guy says if Tottenham didn't win anything having the same manager year after year, they would not be happy. :lol:

But they don't win anyway? So obviously they haven't been happy for ages.
Is definitely going to be interesting if they win nothing this year -

A lot of money spent to basically stand still
in that respect albeit, their football, since the start of the year has been very good indeed.

Would we be happy if we spent what they did last summer and not progress?
Probably, yeah.
I think the question is more over the course of Lego-man's entire tenure.

If we jacked our spending up by a few quid in one summer and it didn't produce a trophy after 12 months I wouldn't be that perturbed.......

If we'd back the same guy year after year and it led to nothing however........? ....Different.

dino bravo

Here we see a perfect example of opposition fans wanting to speculate if Arteta gets fired if he doesn't win trophies this season, like some here. That's what the opposition fans hope for, it's their only hope.

Arsenal is at a "stand still" according to them. Yeah.. title challenge stand still while top 8 in UCL, which hasn't happened for years.

The last one is gold, the guy says if Tottenham didn't win anything having the same manager year after year, they would not be happy. :lol:

But they don't win anyway? So obviously they haven't been happy for ages.
FFS, they have won less meaningful trophies than Wigan over the past 30 years and they talk about cups like they are Real Madrid.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sometimes when @Oxeki quotes those losers, the original post ID number is also carried over here and it gets attributed to the post with the same ID number here in A-M.

So just to see where those same post IDs lead here on A-M, I sometimes click on Oxeki's quotes posts and it is very evident how far they are in their forum as well, as the points where they are now, we were there as a forum way back in 2017.

For example this post of theirs
Bouncer said:
Every time these whores play us they play like it’s their last but when Woolwich turn up it’s lie down time.

Has the same post ID as this one from @GDeep™ back in 2017.

True, but why is this? Because we lack funds no?

*The similarity in the response above is purely unintentional/coincidental

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

On Romero
Romero is next season away from being the best defender in the Premier League. By this time next season it will be beyond debate IMO.

People that think you just sell him and replace him easily are off their ****ing head. You remember how long it took us to replace Kyle Walker? Just watch how long it takes LOLipool to replace Van Dijk.

Liverpool will replace VVD a lot quicker than we replaced Walker.
Because they won't be looking to replace a £50m, £200k a week player for £25m £70k a week nut job like Aurrier

On Saka pulling out of international duties.

Typical GOONeR ****S, I was expecting this ... miraculously he will be fit for 1st game back v manure

The FA really do need to sort it out. It’s clearly a club thing. Other clubs do it but not to the extent they do.

Players need to be told that if they continually drop out of squads they will have their spot (or in Saka’s case starting place) threatened.

We’ve got a few really good right wingers and he shouldn’t feel so comfortable in the team that he is happy with pulling this ****.

****ing hell they don’t even hide it do they. He’ll start their next game. So obvious.

But why even join the squad if they intend to fake it? It would have been more reasonable to say no from the start and blame a "minor issue".

Because it makes it all sound plausible.

When someone invites you round to the party but you really can't stand their wife/kids, you can't say no straight away. You have to pretend all week and then text them minutes before the party to say you aren't feeling well. Usually whilst you're in the pub.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
International friendlies should be abolished tbh bar maybe a marquee match every year or so.

Saka is obviously carrying a bit of a knock or niggle, there's no reason for him to endanger his title run in for a meaningless couple of matches. Makes no sense.

I'm sure if it were for Arsenal or the Euros he'd be playing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Ledley King better than Sol Campbell or Romero better than Magalhãs/Saliba?

Can't decide which is more hilarious?

On one side, you've got a funny albeit unfair match-up whilst the other has been delivering laughs for decades now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom