• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

My favourite is: "We are about as entertaining as staring at a mound of emu **** ."

Hope they keep on staring! Come on!

Angry Come On GIF by DAZN North America

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I want to see a shot of Levy. Where are you. You disgusting, fraudulent coward.
Only Pochettino can save us now
this is worse than Mourinho, at least with him you knew he was playing negative 1-0 football, we were just **** at it - now we’re ****
You know things are bad when Woolwich are above you. We are woeful
Absolute joke of a club
I'd take Gerrard using us as a stepping stone at this point
****ing hell...

**** in hell.

Wha da ****ing hell is going on!!!
Feel sorry for my Dad who went to the game
I'd take Fat Sam over Nuno

I think the only conclusion for today is:

SACK EVERYONE
Are we the banter club again now?

It was Woolwich. then Man Utd in recent weeks, even ****ing Newcastle and West Ham have more reason to hope than us right now. Shocking

So we are now formally the most embarrassing team in the league.

I've gone from embarrassment, to anger to mild hilarity in about an hour.

The thing I hate most is, this current monstrosity version of Sp**s have made me start not giving a **** anymore... and THAT is unforgivable!

....**** you Sp**s... As the banner goes; "I hate you because I loved you!"

Look what you've done to our club....

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Woolwich managed to find 9 players for the bench against Liverpool mid week, so 20 in total. So if the rule is a minimum of 13 players, in addition to Xhaka being suspended, they must have lost a further 7 players through injury since then for this postponement to have been approved??
If there was any doubt in peoples mind that gooners get favourable outcomes from the top brass this should put those doubts to bed.

Corruption at the highest level, it's like a bunch of politicians.
Any tickets available for there cup game against Liverpool? Maybe should buy some and try and disrupt the game
The ONLY good thing to come out of this, is the rearranged fixture will most likely be midweek... Under cover of darkness, under the lights...
With EVERYONE in the ground baying for their terrified, intimidated **** **** Gooner blood....

I ****ing hope they know what they've let themselves in for...

The Lane is gonna be ****ING EVIL that night!

Let's make sure of it.

COVID will be a ****ing sniffle compared to what we will unleash on them!
****ing cowards.
**** this league and **** FA. I’m done watching this corrupt trash league
Absolute ****ing shambles - that's the precedent set now, the PL have shot themselves in the foot.

Oh and as for the ****, this feels about their level nowadays - embarrassing to call them rivals at this point.
THIS is gonna be different.
VERY DIFFERENT!

There are DECADES of hatred building up here....

This isn't a 1992 PL Sky Sports invention.... This won't go away. .. THIS IS OLD SCHOOL HATRED .... bourne of generations of rivalry... Not a ****ing woke podcast!

Whenever this is rearranged is gonna be pure evil hatred.

I despise them with every ounce of my being....
That won't relent cos those chicken **** Gooner ****s want to run away and avoid the inevitable.... We will play them when we play them, and we will best the ****ing **** out of them!

The Sol Campbell game will feel like a ****ing kids' 4th Birthday picnic compared to what we will unleash on those despicable **** ****s.

Hatred is the least they can expect.... It will be SO much worse than that!
Same old Woolwich always cheating
Surely the fa/ premier league have to come out and state why it's been called off?
They won't as they are as bent as Campbell
Yeah but our players are soft and mentally weak. Theyll probably roll over and have their belly tickled.
It's all just corruption.

Honestly, the way teams like Woolwich and Liverpool have been using COVID to skirt their AFCON absences is disgraceful and should be investigated.
I have no ****ing doubt now that if Woolwich had suffered lasganagate the league would of given them a postponement. Its ridiculous a club being rewarded because one of their own players got a red card.

Sky have to make a statement to the EPL. And stop televising Woolwich games apart from the NLD.
7 May 2006

That is all.

Gooner ****.
If the roles were reversed, you can bet your Nan's left tit they'd have applied for a forefit... And probably ****ing got it too ...
Hope everybody associated with that club lose their jobs and never find happiness again.

Every single waste of life gooner **** fan
Absolute wankers. People have re-arranged work commitments and moved personal **** around to get to the game. Fair enough if they are ravaged with Covid, but they aren't. Pissed off doesn't come close to how I feel.

Not sure who are the most corrupt, Woolwich or the FA/PL

May not tell the wife and just head of out at 1pm anyway.. Otherwise I will have a long list of jobs to do around the house..
Bayern munich had to use a 16 yr old the other day but they manage to turn up and play.

Woolwich cheating again, this is all about Champions League qualification and giving themselves the best chance

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Hahahahaha can't believe what I'm reading.

They started all this postponing fvckery and now they are mad? Fvck off *

Top Bottom