• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
One thing I’ve noticed is how nasty some of these kids (I hope) are. Wishing our players ****ed up injuries and our entire fanbase to die. I wonder if the mods here do a better job cleaning that **** out but I never see something like this here.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
One thing I’ve noticed is how nasty some of these kids (I hope) are. Wishing our players ****ed up injuries and our entire fanbase to die. I wonder if the mods here do a better job cleaning that **** out but I never see something like this here.
They're just bitter and envious. All that time on top of us and they achieved absolutely nothing. No trophies or major achievements and their time is ending, while we endure and thrive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff as always even some of them admitting thier team bottles too much

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This one came from the game, the levelheaded analyst among them :rofl:

This is just unreal on so many levels, he's probably still in shock how Arsenal dominated for 80 minutes over a bunch of crybaby ****wits who think they are for some reason better than a team who has celebrated more Premier league title on their turf than them. Glorious, probably still recovering from the lone flair on the Emirates :D

Yes the same set of fans that throw a banana at a black player are the classy ones. Sometimes I wonder which fan base has a lower IQ, this lot or the orcs from Stoke.

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
I also love how they were willing Emery to bring on Guendouzi, because they seen him as a weakness - " This Guendouzi lad will get battered if he comes on "
Douzi comes on and has more influence on the game than their whole midfield combined. :lol::lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

At 1-2:

DEATH TO THEM ****EN DEATHTO THEM. OBLITERATION. ETERNAL WAR

Definitely a red card in this. Just hope it isn't Dier.

It was just a matter of time

Emery looks beat

AFTV and chill about ****ing time

Aubameyang also looks and acts like the biggest **** in the universe. The luxury Walcott

That **** couldn’t finish his dinner (Auba)

Foyth is a mountain

This is old-school Dier today. Blood and thunder biblical ****.

Game of the season so far, it is already a hundred times better than last year.

I've not been Dier's biggest fan this season but **** me he's having the game of his life.

This could be the greatest ever NLD in history. I love you Sp**s.

What's amazing about this is I thought Dier was as **** as ever o_O

No, perpetual limbo is far more excruciating. Tim Sherwood, your combined XI took a tanking yesterday. Lawrenson predicts defeat after defeat after defeat for the Arsenal which is promising, definitely got them worried and rightly so. 'There's no way possible that Sp**s can lose this game', according to Jamie Redknapp at half time. Such an enjoyable day all round really lol.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the visceral hatred is actually quite frightening

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The next time we win a trophy,we should "honour" the spuds by singing Glory glory Woolwich Arsenal. Salty bunch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
THe league want United to win. ****ing refs are paid off.
Yet again we bring on the 6,6 striker and stop crossing it im ****ing fuming
On the bright side, Poch has failed his Man Utd audition.
Dean, you waste of ****ing space.
The massive circle jerk over De Gea is disgusting.
Will we win a trophy this season?!

When will we win the league?!
Kane should be coming through in these kind of games. He let us down today.
Spend no ££ , people complain , 3rd in the league , pushing mbillionares , while looking below ourselves at billionaires . Working against a dipper narrative

Wake up , we are ****ing amazing
Feels like all my adult life I had to suffer the smugness of Ferguson, Solksjaer and the United bastards......it haunts me. We were excellent second half but need to be more clinical. Losing and then seeing Fergsucm and the like all celebrating makes me want to vomit.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What I love is how at most, some will call them Spuds, and they routinely call us Woolwich because they're that obsessed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom