• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0
classic ****ing Eric Dier jesus christ what is that chest 'pass'
Absolutely pathetic
The pastor strikes. And not on a Sunday.
Had to be that **** Fred. Son bottled the header the useless ****
We’re cursed, aren’t we?
This is prime Conte ball folks

Beat the ‘weak’ teams, then set up for a draw to the bigger ones.

We dropped two points to west ham and stole a point against Chelsea. Hold out for a draw here and the draw to west ham is offset and we are on track for our undeserved 80 point season.
No answer to a press. As usual. Just like Woolwich did to us. ****ing clueless tactics.
Shades of the Woolwich game.

2-0
DIER AGAIN!!!!!!!! SICK OF THAT CNUT
Too many ****ing ball watchers and no ****ing tacklers
**** off. Gutless w@nkers. **** the bed as usual.
Goodnight
Disgusting.

That’s enough for me.
This type of result was long overdue with the recent Sp**s play. Getting exactly what we deserve today.
We are not that good of a team we will be around the top 6 that’s it
FFS do something Conte you spaghetti merchant
Yeah…

I’m off for a ****.
i hate this football

This is so painful.

Even more so seeing a dejected, despondent Woolwich catapult themselves above us in the space of one transfer window
Because they actually made transfers that improve their first 11
What? Buying better players improves you!
I thought it was booking heavyweight boxers at your stadium.

Why do these ****ing ****e teams always seem to lift their games vs us, although like woolwich game we haven’t helped ourselves tonight. Rubbish
I'd imagine largely because they are inspired due to positive coaching from coaches who give their team a plan and encouragement to... win!

"Alright everybody- let's go out there, and not lose!"

Call me a melt if you want but I’m about done with Conte ball.
Why do we manage to make every team look amazing?
New contract 20m/year for this 😂😂😂😂😂
Please conte go and **** off

FT
Honestly if he goes to Juve it will do us a favour. I'm fed up with this ****. We have been an embarrassment away to chavs, Woolwich and now United
Don't know if it's him the problem, but I don't feel we are winning agaist any big team this season.

Tonight was as bad as when we were under Mourinho, something has to change, I don't really know what though, that's the issue, I just think we lack quality in the big games and we need to appoint a psychologist at the club because we fall apart in these games.
My guess is Conte will bail the minute he starts getting found out for being too much a chequebook manager.
This brand of football is ****ing depressing. There's been some **** periods down the years but this takes some beating. We have zero attacking instinct or any basic build up play.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Tonight was as bad as when we were under Mourinho, something has to change, I don't really know what though, that's the issue, I just think we lack quality in the big games and we need to appoint a psychologist at the club because we fall apart in these games.

****ing hell 😂😂😂😂

New manager would be a start, lol.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think they’re moving on from denial and anger to acceptance…

I`ve said it so many times before but it is our transfer policy that kills us. We spend big money on on players we get excited about, I`m talking about the Ndombele Richarlison etc, then the rest are 20-30 mil players from teams that are lower than us in the league or "up and coming youngsters" and how many of them have come good in the last 20 years. What players from our academy have gone on to be regular first team players.
It grieves me to say it but the **** have got it spot on. Who laughed when they appointed Arteta. But they stuck by him even when results were bad and over the course of time he has been there they have gradually got rid of the dead wood, the board has bought in the players the manager wanted, and they look half decent. infuriatingly they have also won a couple of trophies.
I will be amazed if Conte is still in charge next season. I thought once we were in the new stadium and the increased revenue it brings in from multiple sources we really would challenge the big spenders. I know its not just transfer fees but wages that bring in top players For example look what we paid for Richi and what Emirates Marketing Project paid for Haaland but the latter is probably on 5 times the wages.
Take Perisic for example you can see what a great player he has been but we get him when he is well past his prime. Same can be said over the years the likes of Edgar Davids top class player in his prime but comes to us in the twilight of his career.
When are we going to stop buying players like Regullion and Moura and actually go for real top players?
Teams like Real and PSG etc dont let players go for 20-30 million if they have any chance of being regular first teamers.
Anyway thats enough of my rant onwards and upwards hopefully

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

1-0

2-0

FT

Comedy Celebrity GIF by WE tv

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Have we just heard our last CL anthem at our stadium this season and for the foreseeable future?

What do you reckon ?
Why do we, a team known for being defensive, look so **** when the opposition break against us. Every. Single. Time.

Spursy
What are these tactics, Conte you dinosaur.
loool we are a joke team limping through this piss poor group.
We're turd.
Mourinho days are here again.
People turning on Conte. Complete ******. The guy's won everything, it's just that whenever someone comes to manage Tottenham, they miraculously become ****.
Ungrateful fans
Ask your missus, female in your avatar - if you think ****y is doing a good job?
The **** you on about? Stupid cnut, go back to Redcafe you ****
Your woman, one in your avatar - ask her if she enjoys Conte’s football?
We’re close to the end now thank god. Even the most deluded Conte fanboys are starting to see that he just isn’t a good fit for this club.
I just don’t like the man. He’s not a likeable person. His football belongs in the 80s and I don’t trust a man who has to hide under a wig.

Football is ultimately about entertainment. I hate our football under Jose Conte.
Don’t care if I get killed for this… the sooner Conte fecks off to Juve the better. This is as joyless as it was under Jose.

glitchform

You do realise we've just played B'mouth who are just as bad? These comments are why rival fans rip the pee out of us.

Wheels are coming off the Troopz Mobile anyway. That's all that matters.

Forest will get a point today, you read it here first.

Imagine being such a bankrupt club who conceded two against bournemouth that you have to rely on our misfortune to make you happy. Abject entitled latte sipping fanbase. No wonder half of actual tottenham don't support them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Look out for this poster named u/robhowardreg. He is slowly losing his mind as his source of copium wears thin :lol:

Absolutely refuses to give us credit, and will tap dance through opinions until there isnt anything left.

glitchform

Look out for this poster named u/robhowardreg. He is slowly losing his mind as his source of copium wears thin :lol:

Absolutely refuses to give us credit, and will tap dance through opinions until there isnt anything left.

You have been permanently banned from participating in r/coys. You can still view and subscribe to r/coys, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/coys by replying to this message.

LMAOOO dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bastun

Player:Saka
Oh just **** off ArseAnal...
They've pretty much done what they've ALWAYS done when they win games like this...
Score early to knock the stuffing out of the oppo, then 2 quickfire goals to kill it off.
Feels like they've been doing it forever!

****'s sake, why can't they be **** for more than 5 minutes? 😖
Virtually 2 ****ing decades they lorded it over us ... and we're not even allowed more than 4-5 years... and within that time they STILL won summit and we didn't!
is that it? Is that all we get??

**** them to the hills....

Now it's 4, but it may as well be 18...
Don't forget to get your signed Gooner shirts on the way off the pitch Forest...

**** me, Cloughie must be spinning in his grave!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What I love the most is when they try the "the haven't played anyone good" path of argument and have to admit, or realise in the middle of typing, that we already played them and slapped them around pretty good... The copium position is then that it wasn't at their place and they always lose against us away, which for them unfortunately is true. What a lot... :facepalm:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

1-0
****ING GARBAGE DEFENDERS
Can't sleep like that in our own box
Well what a surprise.
They want it more than us. We are just not doing anything worth a light.
Well we held out 10 mins. Good job boys!
Here we go. Took them 10 mins this is going to be a long painful afternoon especially after hearing the **** singing. We are so ****ing wet it's getting embarrassing
What was royal doing no where near robbo.
I can actually feel the rage coursing through my body. Wanna physically assault these ****ers.
Only have one attacker on the pitch and still can’t defend to save our lives FFS

2-0
what a crap!
SACK THIS USELESS TRASH **** DIER YOU ****ING USELESS IDIOT **** OFF
I’m done
Get ****ed Dier you donkey
Dier **** off ****
Been saying this for years, Dier shouldn't be starting games for us, he's absolute dogshite
Gonna watch something else, enough of this **** for me
Nah, I'm done.
Now watch us completely crumble because we have the mental fortitude of ice cream in tropical weather.
Trying to wrap my head around the fact that Liverpool are coming off losses to Forest and Leeds… ffs talk about dr. Tottenham

FT
Conte is digging his own grave with his stupid insistence on **** players
Conte's dining out a long time now on that one season at Chelsea 6 years ago when he inherited a title winning team from Mourinho.
I just feel so impotent because I can't go to hotspur way, grab Conte by his toupe and shake the stupid out of him.

Stupid ****
As people above have pointed out. Our squad is significantly better than Newcastle’s, yet they play attacking, attractive, positive football under Howe and are on the up. We’re playing backwards, negative, boring, defensive football and it genuinely makes me want to turn off the TV and spend time with my family.
We absolutely aren't getting top 4 this season

Top Bottom