• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Black240

Lies, damned lies, and statistics. And then there is this delusional claptrap on glory-glory

"- we have been to 13 SF's & Finals, 23+ if you include QFs and PL runs in 22 years (again for a club that just about averages about a cup a decade, that's good, probably in line with the best"

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Thanks @Oxeki! Always enjoyable! Favourite quote: "He’s an overrated, passive aggressive wig with limbs." 😂

Love that they are paying him 15m a year! Talk about stealing a living! 15m for being served up that **** every game! Only at Sp**s!

Correction:

15m so their fans can pay for the pleasure to see Geriatric Ivan Perisic attempt to roll back the years whilst avoiding an injury that requires yet another hip replacement.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Lies, damned lies, and statistics. And then there is this delusional claptrap on glory-glory

"- we have been to 13 SF's & Finals, 23+ if you include QFs and PL runs in 22 years (again for a club that just about averages about a cup a decade, that's good, probably in line with the best"
They counting pre-assist for Trophies now?

- Expected Quarter Finals.
- Premier League Pressure Runs per 38.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On Arteta
Arteta and Southgate aren't capable. They are both in good environments with plenty of talent around them.

Arteta is a lego David Brent. Give him this Sp**s squad and he'd have been fired after 10 games. Sadly, Edu and that smughole of a club just gave him some serious talent to work with and the FA gave them just about perfect fixtures (There is a reason they are the most owned FPL players since the very start of the season).

On Saka
Question...is Saka actually producing more than Dele Alli was at this age... they need to be careful too much too soon can be really bad idea. Hoping one of them Kardashian Succubus get hold him personally.
Future looks bright for Saka, seems a well adjusted young lad who’s already come through some big challenges.

Dele was quite a bit more gifted I’d say but his (lack of) character undid him as much as anything else.

Don’t even know where he is now come to think of it, what a fall
Think your right. Sadly its clear that Saka is a way brighter lad than Dele, and the obvious truth that's pretty unfashionable but true nonetheless is that an active disciplined Dad and mum at home built a well adjusted stable kid.....So them Kardashian lasses are our last hope.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

This Woolwich team are just so hard to grasp.

When you go through their players, individually there really is nothing special there tbh. I would struggle to name one world class player in the team. I know Ødegaard has been getting lots of praise, but I still couldn’t ever see him playing for Bayern, Madrid, City etc.

If you compare them to our team from 16/17 for example, I wouldn’t swap a single one of our players from that team for one of their current players. Not one.
Yet they just look so so good. I know they have been getting lucky decisions here and there but only a head in the sand idiot woudo say they haven’t been excellent all season. So consistent.

How are they doing it though? Is it elite management from Arteta? Excellent recruitment of players the manager wants and fits his system to a tee? Is it luck? The fact that City and Liverpool have regressed? Or a combination of all the above?
The reason it's hard to grasp is because your football comprehension is close to non-existent.
Woolwich are going to do it aren’t they 😭😭😭
Yep 100%. Fans on here thinking they won’t are delusional. Woolwich’s league all day.
Just saw the 2nd Woolwich goal, Luke Ayling couldn't make it more obvious...
He done the same last year btw when Woolwich were needing wins for top four.
Came from Woolwich academy
Agent Ayling!!!

****ing Gooner ****!

How come all our ex players bust a gut to play well against us, whereas THEIR ex players fall over themselves to help them win...

Our luck even OUR ex-Keeper Fulop (Gawd rest his soul?) handed them the game when he played for WBA...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yet they just look so so good ... So consistent ... How are they doing it though? ... Is it luck? The fact that City and Liverpool have regressed?
"Their play looks so so good and consistent.. it must look so so good and consistent, because City and Liverpool have regressed!!! Also luck!

This is logical for me, because I'm a Tottenham fan and have a rooster egg instead of brains!"

Mohamed7

Everton 1-1 Sp**s

Reaction

Absolutely spineless, gutless, skid marked y-front, pant ****ting ****s!

Conte was right.

I want to hear somebody defend these **** players, that capitulation against 10 men is the among the most disgraceful things I've ever seen from any club.

Amateurish. Why the **** we just defend after scoring and playing 10 men is a disgrace. Conte has sucked confidence out of team. Midfield and attacking play is non existent. No fight and no bottle. No chance top 4.

Useless. Get rid of all of tgem. Including management.
Honestly hard to like any of them players.
Disgraceful performance from management and players.

**** VAR. Cost us 2 points. Moura's red card was clearly a yellow.

It's the players, not the coach. The system is boring but doesn't turn them in to weak, technically deficient little kittens.

They are collectively just a little bit pathetic. Conte was spot on.

Gutless ****ing ****s. The exact same as the Southampton game. I knew this was going to happen as soon as we scored. I will not be renewing my season ticket whilst the bald **** is in charge. Sack the cancer but keep his staff and just carry on like he's still there? Ridiculous.

It's just the DNA of the club isn't it? and that's what hurts

I think this is the most disenfranchised I’ve felt watching Sp**s. I hate watching this team. It’s is joyless. Cowardly. And boring.

Putting aside how gutless the players are, the coaching simply makes no sense.

We have no midfield and yet insist, without fail, on playing it out from the back. It makes NO ****ING SENSE. So the limited two we do have, are always under pressure.

Awful. Just awful.

And that’s Top 4 done. Good luck to Newcastle and Eddie Howe. A team with bollocks.

We're not an attacking squad and we don't know how to defend.

And yet somehow we find ourselves currently in 4th place. Is this real life? We look like we belong closer to 14th.

Its just a completely rudderless ship, from the chairman, board, coaching staff and team itself. No one wants to take responsibility. No plan, no real will to win.

Trying to hold onto a one goal lead against ten men.

You absolute wankers.

It really just hit me today just how far we've fallen behind rivals. Forget City/Utd/Arse, how many Newcastle players walk into our 11 now? How about by next year?

Seriously depressing ****, we cannot **** up the next appointment, we could turn into a West Ham/Everton in 3-4 years if it goes badly

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No manager
No Director Of Football
No top4
No direction
No guts
No Harry
No hope

Supporting Sp**s:

200.gif

200.gif
There needs to be a new manager with new ideas and system in quickly. Tonight was like watching Conte managing again, I wonder why… it’s his ****ing assistant.

The Moura sub, the Sanchez sub, sitting on the edge of our box whilst 1-0 up with a man extra.

Genuinely hope Lucas never wears a Sp**s shirt again. Thanks for Amsterdam, but kindly **** off.
I’m in a bad mood and I’m having a melt, but those ****s in charge better realise that when Kane leaves, this is a relegation level team.

Zero goals from anyone else and a **** defence.

We are ****ing awful.
Without Kane next season we could genuinley go down.

Not even joking.

Can you imagine this group anchored near the bottom scrapping to survive? doesn't bare thinking about.
Has anyone ever tried seeing a hypnotist to get cured of this club? Asking for a friend!

conte-handshead.png
It´s pretty obvious by now there actually IS a curse on us!

Anyone know of any witchdoctors around north London?
Just got home from pub

’Whats wrong with you’ says the Mrs.

’you ain’t got enough ****ing time in this life span’

totally devoid of confidence. ****ing embarrassing. Every Sp**s fan knew what was coming. Gutless
We're not in midseason , we are near the end of the season. Besides that we are very unique, ENIC expect champions league on a shoestring, Poch, Mourinho, Conte won no trophies here, we don't have any real plan going forward. Conte knew what he was doing when he signed a short term contract.
We really should be used to it by now , but **** it still hurts.
I am used to it, from the beginning of the season or even end of last season... There's no way out until levy and enic are out.
Lloris couldn't kick. Or play out at all. He made us nervous all game with his inability to kick, and had no actual goalkeeping to do apart from tame shots. PEH did his usual looking busy with no ability to do anything beyond that. Dier repeatedly gave them the ball in dangerous areas and was let off the hook for this over and over again. All of these actions contributed to us collectively ****ting ourselves and retreating in to our shell, it's what happens when you have technically deficient players scaring everybody.

Everton deserved their 'golazo'. They outfought us for most of the night and were in the ascendency prior to the red and then after the pen. We played well for about 15-20 minutes in the first half, and otherwise were abysmal throughout the entire game. If Everton had any cutting edge/players who could make reasonable final third decisions, they win the game 3 or 4-1. But you're right, you can't blame it on one player, there are many **** ones who can have a chunk of it.
I think we are at the stage where things have to get worse before they get better. We might be better off missing out on Europe altogether and force Levy to acknowledge the **** show he has made of the football side.

The premier league is so poor at the moment, we could still fluke 4th.
I only like Kane. Skipp as a squad player. I couldn't give a **** about the rest of them.
think tonight was massive. unless he changes manager now we are ****ed. got a bloke whos leaving 3 CB's on when we are up against ten men and surrendering the midfield. we got no hope
Bring in the lunch lady just make performances like today STOP
Bring anyone in who will stop us playing this bloody 5 at the back jargon. Beyond sick of it at this point
Think we will beat brighton Saturday. Bit of an audition for de zerbi I reckon. Beat him being manageress then cross him off the list.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Five of the big 6 are struggling this season, Man U, Sp**s, Liverpool, Chelsea (Man City, I’ve stuck this lot in brackets because they are unique and are miles ahead of any club in the PL but by their own reference point they are “off” this season, they don’t look as good as they have in the past but they are still good). My theory is this is directly as a result of the World Cup, all of these team racked up substantial minutes from their players. The only team that hardly has any mins played at the WC was Woolwich and look at them this season.

Next season will resemble a more usual looking league table for sure. But with so many of these clubs in a state of flux it’s not worth wasting too much time 2nd guessing the order.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

What a disgrace .....pathetic display again.
I've checked out and am starting to not even give a **** about the results anymore...that's what these owners have reduced some of us too.. .
**** enic and levy...parasites out
Im don't even really care about results the season is done I just wanna not wanna drink bleach whilst watching us play.
For me, the worst thing is that it didn’t even really piss me off or ruin my day. I‘ve just kind of become numb to it all and just waiting for the season to end.
On Porro, somehow his defensive stats were supposed to be on par with Royal? So far, he’s been shown to be a poor defender and Sporting look to have absolutely rinsed us. Man City didn’t think him worth 17m and I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s worth half of what we paid.
This one is on Wiggy, Parataci and the clowns who were demanding we support Conté.
the question needs to be asked why sack Conte and leave his No2 in charge ?
We're being propped up by the ghost of Harry Kane, a man already halfway out the ****ing door. And our 'replacement' is 60m man yet to score a PL goal who missed a sitter seconds before some no mark Bournemouth player scored the winner.
On Richarlison
what in his week to week proformances for Watford & Everton make anyone think this guy was worth £60M ?
he's never played well match in match out for Everton (like Kane does) he's never been streaky like Son
he doesn't have good control so couldn't drop in to midfield
I just don't get it with him.
Richy is a fraud. But we stuck with him now. Nobody signing this clown. Absolutely useless at this point.
Start next season with this guy as our centre-forward and we'll be in a relegation battle with Everton.

We've been mugged off properly.
we must be the only club that always buys the duds from brazil

a country steeped with technical talent and all ours are not good enough.
That's the Richarlison that people think can replace Kane?

He can't finish a w@nk.

On website going down
*wonders why the website has gone south....*
Everytime we lose or drop points, the owner seems to take it down for a few hours. Im not sure exactly why. Maybe to avoid negativity around the club. Its strange and funny.
Its not deliberate, the site just gets overwhelmed and crashes.
How sure are you? It seems to work fine after during matches and after every win, but points dropped and it disappears.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
On Richarlison

On website going down

The one thing on Richarlison i have always wondered is he really Brazilian. You could kick the ball at the beach at a random crowd of Brazilians and half of them have a better first touch than Richy. No joke in my decades of watching he might have the worst first touch of any Brazilian forward and Sp**s had to buy him for 60 million almost. What a bunch of w.nkers spend as much as they did on Royal and Richarlison and that is the best you could do out of Brazil?

Top Bottom