• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

On Chelsea:
At least this lot are ****ing ****e at the moment aswell.
Fancy replacing Potter with Frank. They're ****ing mad.
Like replacing Conte with Stellini
On Stellini:
What a colossal waste of time keeping him on.

Arguably, the dumbest decison the bald **** has made.
What we've got effectively is poundland conte. What we needed was a shift in tactics and mindset and we've just been left with the same **** and nothing has changed. May as well of just left conte in charge.
Indeed.

It’s never ceases to amaze me how this ownership continue to make clanger after clanger.

It’s just hard to fathom how they could possibly have thought that keeping all of the staff of a manger that had clearly lost the dressing room so horrendously as Conte had was a good idea. Just mind boggling stuff, it really is.
Conte tactics
Nuno pitchside vibes
Collective managerial ****ting of the bed

The start of a magnificent Frankenstein manager experiment.
Sacking a manager due to his style of play and then giving the job to his assistant who plays the exact same way

ENIC ladies and gentlemen
We lose to the geordies and he's out IMO.

He's a number 2 in more ways than one.
Just leave, please. Ryan, Harry Redknapp, whoever it is, I really don’t care (okay, maybe I do, if it’s tactics Tim) . It would be the most impactful way to try and lift some of the toxicity in the club right now.
It’s just for the remaining 7 games . I think with him (and Ryan at his side), we might see more attacking football and maybe a few of the academy players might get game time.

*i’m okay with Powell too. Just get the negative aspects of the playing side out of the team.
It’s not even just the tactical approach, Stellini doesn’t know even how to communicate with the players during the game. At least Conte would scream his head off and give constant directions. Stellini just stands there silently. He is not a manager.

Making him head coach is like firing Levy and making his PA the new chairman. It’s completely batshit. Levy has been completely paralysed by the Paratici situation, he let Paratici retain Stellini only for him to be banned immediately and now Levy is frozen with fear. All sporting decisions are back on him and he has no idea what to do.

2-2:
Danjuma what a ****ing hero.
It’s coming
Come on you Mentality Monsters.
6 minutes?? I’ll take it.
Come on!!!!!

There's at least 6 minutes to win this
Forum crash suspended.
2-3:
200.gif
I wish there was a cure for being a Sp**s fan
In before the forum crashes….
I was trying so hard to not be overly negative. Thought we'd totally not lose to Bournemouth. Funny thing is, we needed all the luck in the whole world to not be beaten by Brighton. Them & Villa are right up our arse and we have tough fixtures (incl. Villa away) coming up.

Could very easily finish 7th. In a season where Chelsea & Liverpool are in total crisis mode. The ENIC project has stalled completely, anyone who pretends otherwise now is just on the wind up or being contrarian.

We're being propped up by the ghost of Harry Kane, a man already halfway out the ****ing door. And our 'replacement' is 60m man yet to score a PL goal who missed a sitter seconds before some no mark Bournemouth player scored the winner.
Next season is going to be ****ing brutal.

Kane is going to to push hard to leave this Summer.
How long left?
Half full: 7 games after this one
Half empty: The rest of your life
Cant have 7 more weeks of this.
Why not?

We’ve had three decades of it, with about four years of good stuff.
Wouldnt be shocked if we dont win any of our remaining 7. The atmosphere within the squad looks dreadful if the performances are anything to go by. What Newcastle, Liverpool and Villa are going to do to us i dread to think. A disorganised rabble from the boardroom downwards. I honestly dont think we've been in such a mess for 20 years.
Richarlison:
Richarlison might not be my favourite but his energy gets players in a panic.
That's the Richarlison that people think can replace Kane?

He can't finish a ****.
Forum crashes:
Admin with 20 secs left of the game

2-C76566-D-76-A9-407-F-A8-B7-38-AB307-BEF42.jpg
This forum is like us, it ****ing bottles it totally under the slightest pressure.

Spursy or what..

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just to cheer you all up, Newcastle havent won anything for 67 years, that includes having Shearer with all his goals for a large period of time... ring a bell to anyone?
I honestly don't think we'll be anywhere near competing for top 4 again for a long long time. These ****s will take our place in the top 6, Liverpool and Chelsea will bounce back and go above us next season. We'll be a midtable club going forward.
We’ve got a few years ahead of us with battling around mid table. We will not be seeing cl football for a very long time
I worry about next season, I really do. We get the next couple of weeks and months wrong then we could end up like Everton. Which is just about Diers level.
Football seemed a bit more enjoyable when we were mid table, not like we’d ever win the league and just a lucky cup run to hope for. Exactly the same for the last 10 years
Did I seriously just see Porro having a joke and a laugh with a Newcastle player?

Jesus Christ, they do not give a single **** do they.
Being pro Levy is like being pro Taliban. There's just no logical reason anyone should stick up for either, and no decent human being wants to hear the arguments.
Conte 100 percent right about this club, and it's owner. :contekiss:

Failure is rewarded, Levy can't wait to offer Dier a pay rise, probably love to give son one too

He won't want to sell the likes of holjberg , more likely to offer a new contract there also.

No repercussion, none of these lot are playing for their career here apart form loanees and those who knows they're not wanted like Sanchez.
The rest have got it ****in cushy, they'll be back make social media videos with the clubs commercial sponsors by midweek and having a laugh.
Gooner neighbour in front garden. Me, hiding like a litter girl in my back garden.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I do sincerely wonder if there is a more demoralising club to follow in all of sport. It’s not the failure. Every side fails.

It’s the remorseless hope.
Next season 5th place gets a CL place, if we finish 5th next season and for the next 10 years and win nothing, Levy/ENIC will be happy, the majority of supporters would be happy, therein lies the problem.
The New stadium and it's non football associated events will allow us to.....

Offer Eric Dier a new contract and compete for the Top 8
It's results like today that will make Levy believe we just need a decent manager and our problems will be fixed because we nearly managed to draw at Anfield and showed some fight.

Because showing some fight is all that matters anymore, might as well just stick Mason on a 5 year deal now.
I don't want to hear any hard luck stories or "we showed fight" bullshit soundbites coming out the club. That's a ****ing disgrace to have lost that.
Klopps behaviour on touchline is psychotic. He needs help.
I think he gets more than enough help already.
I would love to absolutely beat the living **** out of Klopp. ****ing ugly cnut.
when richy scored, you know Levy turned to Donna and they both mouthed the same thing - DVD.
I wanna move to THAT parallel Universe.... cos in THAT parallel Universe , were probably 2015/16 PL champions, and 2019 Champions League winners... and Woolwich are floundering somewhere in the Championship!!

Sadly, we're stuck in THIS poxy universe!
Well.... Hoping a Manchester team beat Woolwich to the title... While we flap around like a dropped goldfish on the carpet...

It's the late '90s all over again....

No thanks!

On Richarlison
He must realise by now he's been 'Spursed'...

You don't score the 93rd minute equaliser against your hated rivals and STILL lose.... that's not how football works...

Unless it's Sp**s, in which case... All bets are off!!

He COULDA scored twice and we'd still have found a way to lose 5-4....
It's high time he accepted the cursed club he's signed for...
If we can get 30m back, that would be good enough. That should have been what we paid in the first place. He is brazilian , so that might fool someone else too.

We cant let this become a Locelso, Ndombele situation where all the money is wasted.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

On Richarlison

Lots of golden nuggets to enjoy here!!

"It's not the failure, every side fails" This one is tailor-made for Levy to use in his next meeting with the supporter's trust.

And the idiot who says he'd love to beat the living sh*t out of Klopp is deluded. Klopp's 195 cm of muscle & jagged teeth. He'd leave him worse of than if he was mauled by a great white in open waters :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
My favourite was:

Well.... Hoping a Manchester team beat Woolwich to the title... While we flap around like a dropped goldfish on the carpet...

It's the late '90s all over again....

No thanks!

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

europa league gone then. might as well come 8th **** that conference ****
Mason loves a conference league.
Gonna go get drunk then enjoy Eurovision.

**** this.
expand...Some people on here really have their heads up their arses in regards to what sort state this club is on the football pitch where it actually matters. Take kane out of this team this season and we are right down there in the lower bottom half of the table. If this isn't rectified quickly some will have a massive shock when we're 10 games into the season and it goes the same as our previous 10 games now.
100 mill on Richarlison and Porro......up there with the 100 mill on Ndombele and Lo Celso
Not surprised Slot is keen on the gig.

He’ll get a huge pay rise and massive payoff when we sack him in 17 months’ time.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

They played very good football last season, recycling and retaining possession and playing high up the pitch. They have many players still in the development stage of their careers, your Saka's Martinelli's Ødegaard, Saliba are still very young. Rice can add another dimension, and they have some pretty serious depth that may allow Arteta to rotate without having to play a Lokonga or Holding which hurt them last season. Saliba, Gabriel, Timber, White, Tomiyasu, Zinchenko, Tierney is pretty strong options at the back. Partey & Jorginho on the bench backing up Rice. They have spend just short of Chelsea over a rolling 3 year period and its starting to show.

They wont win it. But I dont think they will be fighting for top 4 either. We cant turn a blind eye to their improvement. They have spend 600m over 3 years and you would be hard pressed to pick any duds other than cheapish signings, and maybe than Portuguese kid. They have passed 200m this summer already and were not even past 60m( I dont count Porro and Kulusevski). Are we going to not spend 140m in the coming weeks and presume we can finish above Woolwich? Who are pumping in over 200m annually into their squad and giving out massive contracts to their existing top players when the hope was Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard, Saliba ect would all be nicked by Real Madrid, City or PSG?

Cannot believe we have allowed them to position themselves above us in a position of strength, when we had them by the balls for years.
They didn't suddenly become great, they got huge rub of the green over a sustained period, along with early cup exits and no Europe for distractions. Woolwich have always spent lots of money, and they've often done it badly. They have no really good fullbacks, **** strikers, a vastly overrated keeper, a ****ing clownshoe for a manager...

And we are yet to see just how much that mega choke at the end of last season affects them.

They're the same joke that they've been for many a year now, one flukey season where everyone else (including us) went to absolute **** doesn't make them the Harlem Globetrotters.

Most cringiest fans out there, ****ing embarrassing for us to call them our rivals :ange-facepalm2:

Think it's funny that Arteta, clearly, adopted Ange-Ball, yet, everyone thinks he's trying to emulate Pep.

:harrysmile:

Something doesn’t smell right about that Havertz transfer. ****ing bizarre. Americans helping each other out with a bit of back scratching perhaps?

I’ve been impressed with how Boehly has used his Arabian contacts to help sell players there. They’ve bought Strasbourg and are now going to use it to sit their loan players in and they’ve used their relationship with their in house PL buddy Woolwich to buy yet another one of their players. They’ll be doing it to get something in return from the ****, we just don’t know what it is yet.

Kronke has a long history of signing Chelsea dregs, but if what you suspect is true then the game is ****ed if top flight rivals start conspiring/collaborating together.

Apparently, they sucked against Monaco and should have lost.

Also, Jesus has had surgery, again, on his knee.

Misses start to season.

Oh, well. :harrysmile:

I'm sure it will all be just fine.

:mourhandlaugh:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The nerve of that second poster to call us bad spwnders when that's been Sp**s tactic from the mid-90's onwards giving village idiots & chancers like Gerry Francis & Villas Boas respectively license to fritter away massive funds

It's telling that, only in the last few years that we overtook them in spending yet have always been af the forefront of the game.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I know those inbreds didn't mention my man Stan who has won a Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals and multiple FA Cups. The only thing their owner is in line to win is a tossed salad in Gotham State Prison.
I keep telling you Arteta has already reserved the ViP table in between Stan’s b.m cheeks. Literally when he was embracing Stan it was like one of those nature shows when a cub is reunited with his mother.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Jammiest ****s of all time.

101st minute of 8 mins stoppage.

8 minutes added they score in the 113th minute.

Yeah no problem.

I hate arteta so much

Lets play until they score cue 2 poxy deflections

I reckon they score 90% of their goals in the 3rd minute past the end of alotted injury time.

I have no stats to back this up, but it is a fact.

Rat ****s **** arteta

It's just a ****ing friendly!!

Nothing more, nothing less!!

You'd think they had won the world cup the way they and the commentators are going on!!

......****s shouldn't even be in that game.

They won nothing last season.

I hope arteta trips from the top tier when holding the shield and he hits every ****ing step on the way down with resulting said shield becoming fully lodged right up his arse the ****

*shrugs* It’s a small step up from the Audi cup but it’s still basically a pre season trophy.

But they looked good. Competitive. Same could be said of Liverpool in this game last season though so doesn’t necessarily mean that much.

Nah, I’ve pretty much always said this cup isn’t all that deep. It’s pre season stuff. A nice day out but doesn’t mean much.

I’m not exactly the coping kind or the type to pretend a rival team aren’t doing well if they are.

Won **** all last year and they end up winning a hubcap. They will go on for days about this. I reckon pep might walk end of next season. His job is done.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least hating on Arsenal winning gives their inbred fans actual reasons to watch the Shield, as no ****ing way their team is ever qualifying for it.

Top Bottom