• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

They lose in a final - again

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Woolwich, who believe they are in one of those worst footballing periods of their history, won 4 FA cups since 2014.

I don’t believe for a second we weren’t capable of similar.
In their two most recent FA Cup wins in 2017 and 2020, Woolwich best Citeh in the semi final and Chavs on the final both times.

When you get to a final, you need to seize the moment and have a proper cut at it. Like the European Cup final in 2019, we just let the day pass us by. Citeh were missing quite a few of their strongest team as well today for various reasons.

Simply can not wait for this season to end. I want Woolwich out of EL then I'm done.

Thought we'd lose today but thought we'd go down fighting. Utterly toothless. Annoying thing was 0-0 on 80mins gave false hope of a snatch and grab. Simply never turned up - again!

You just know they are going to win the EL. Hit the final against Man Utd. Pogba, Cavani and Fernandes will turn into the three stooges and A-boomerang will get a freakish tap in off Lindelof's buttocks.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Arteta has been hopeless yet could end winning two trophies in as many years. Would be the ****ing crowning glory to a horrendous season

I’d rather not reach a ****ing final again if we’re gonna play like that, mind! At least everyone moves on quick then!

I pray daily that they sell us to Arabs and we can get a manager in to do what he wants rather than Levy let his arrogance and ego play god with our club. Hate the prick

Christ, just realized we haven’t scored in 4 straight cup finals.

That’s ****ing bleak.

Headline on the official site

"Late heartbreak in Carabao cup final"
Followed by a 30% off todays kit special offer.

**** off. Why can't we have some honesty. Just for once.

"Another kick in the bollocks for supporters as the boys once again capitulate in another cup final as disgraceful trophy drought continues"

At least I'd give them some respect.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thanks for posting, mate! @Oxeki This one had me in stitches:

You just know they are going to win the EL. Hit the final against Man Utd. Pogba, Cavani and Fernandes will turn into the three stooges and A-boomerang will get a freakish tap in off Lindelof's buttocks.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Arteta has been hopeless yet could end winning two trophies in as many years. Would be the ****ing crowning glory to a horrendous season

Yes it would. Hope the full serving is coming up!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mourinho hired by Roma:
Poor Roma
I really don't like to use the c word, but he is a ****ing c and I vote we close this thread and move on.
Slightly irksome that the toxic charlatan has everything sorted while we’re still scrawling lists on backs of envelopes. All sympathy with Roma, though.
Ha, this made me smile at his ability to just stroll into a new job as if nothing happened.
Talk some brick don't they

"The incredible passion of the Roma fans convinced me to accept the job and I cannot wait to start next season."
What if he does win something at Roma... we'll be pronounced the only team that mourinho didn't win something with.....
It was never "could Mourinho make Tottenham winners?"

The correct question was "Could Tottenham make Jose a loser?"
We could get taken over by an oil state and still win fudge all. Its what we do.
He managed to get a job at a top division club.

We didn't ruin his reputation enough!
I would feel sorry for Roma fans if they weren't all fascists.
**** Roma. Nazi ****s. They deserve Jose and his ****** fanboys
Take a club in a free-fall trajectory and put Jose in charge. what could go wrong?
Why doesn't this forum have a "Come here to laugh at Roma" thread? I'd be posting there regularly
Really hope he fails at Roma. It would be such a kick in the teeth if he goes there and ends up winning a bunch of trophies
The last manager I truly hated was Tim - confirmed gooner sympathiser

This **** tops it now for sure

Hope we draw Roma next season in Europe and absolutely smash him
I could wish him luck but those Instagram posts were of such disdain and pure child behaviour. **** off

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@American_Gooner Many thanks for posting!

Some of the quotes are pure gold! Like these ones:

What if he does win something at Roma... we'll be pronounced the only team that mourinho didn't win something with.....
It was never "could Mourinho make Tottenham winners?"

The correct question was "Could Tottenham make Jose a loser?"
We could get taken over by an oil state and still win fudge all. Its what we do.

Think I have to start supporting Roma! It would be so nice seeing Sp**s fans having a complete meltdown when he wins something with them! Come on Jose! :drool:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tottenham to pay part of Mourinho’s salary
Mourinho-2012-wonders-epa.jpg
According to Sky Sport Italia, Tottenham will pay part of José Mourinho’s salary in his first season at Roma.
The Special One will return to Serie A 11 years after leaving Inter.​
He had warned the Nerazzurri fans he was open to returning to Italy to coach one of their rivals.​
According to Sky Sport Italia, Mourinho signed his Roma contract on Monday and accepted a pay cut.​
Tottenham had sacked the Special One earlier in April.​
The Portuguese coach will earn €7m-a-year, way less than his €16m-a-year contract in North London.​
However, according to the report, Mourinho will earn the same money in his first season in the Capital as Sp**s have agreed to pay part of his salary in his first campaign at the Stadio Olimpico.
The so-called ‘Growth decree’ has also had an impact on Mourinho’s choice.​
It is a tax discount of 50 per cent that applies to those who haven’t lived in Italy for the last three years and move their fiscal residency to the country for at least two years.​
Mourinho has signed a three-year contract with Roma and thanks to the same decree he will be allowed to pay just €100,000 on his incomes from abroad like such as, such as his sponsorships contracts.​

This is hilarious if true :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saw some post online about them needing two wins to make it 5 cancelled St Totteringham's days in a row. Their best performance over us in 53 years.

Not cool Arsenal, not cool.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham to pay part of Mourinho’s salary
Mourinho-2012-wonders-epa.jpg

According to Sky Sport Italia, Tottenham will pay part of José Mourinho’s salary in his first season at Roma.
The Special One will return to Serie A 11 years after leaving Inter.​
He had warned the Nerazzurri fans he was open to returning to Italy to coach one of their rivals.​
According to Sky Sport Italia, Mourinho signed his Roma contract on Monday and accepted a pay cut.​
Tottenham had sacked the Special One earlier in April.​
The Portuguese coach will earn €7m-a-year, way less than his €16m-a-year contract in North London.​
However, according to the report, Mourinho will earn the same money in his first season in the Capital as Sp**s have agreed to pay part of his salary in his first campaign at the Stadio Olimpico.
The so-called ‘Growth decree’ has also had an impact on Mourinho’s choice.​
It is a tax discount of 50 per cent that applies to those who haven’t lived in Italy for the last three years and move their fiscal residency to the country for at least two years.​
Mourinho has signed a three-year contract with Roma and thanks to the same decree he will be allowed to pay just €100,000 on his incomes from abroad like such as, such as his sponsorships contracts.​

This is hilarious if true :lol:

Maybe we could start laughing at this once we've stopped paying Özil's salary, which we're still doing? :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Levy is such a good businessman we are still paying Jose 10 million a year next season, and this is the same businessman who wanted to move us to Stratford but got beat by the dildo brothers!

He has turned Tottenham into a profitable business I will give him that, but let’s be honest how much of us being so good was due to Us getting lucky with poch and Kane? Without them 2 I doubt we would have been a top 4 club!

:lol:
This is not a defense of Levy, but we were a top 4 club before Poch and Kane were here

I really don't know why I bothered to watch. We're ****. We have nothing to play for. We're managed by a club mascot who was, by design, never in with a shout of the full time appointment.

**** this season....what a disgrace of a showing that was........

Only WE could've turned a season in which WE reached a Cup Final, and had a decent shot of winning a European trophy into a car crash....

I have a £50 bet with a gooner mate about who finishes above who.

The rest of this season can go and **** itself 😡

It’s really difficult to support Sp**s

If they couldn't be amped for CL football against a team half-way to the beach already - something is fundamentally wrong at the club

Levy can get ****ed if he thinks I'm paying £60 for the Villa game.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Since we're not getting top 4, am I the only one who would rather we finished 8th?

If we get in Europa league again, we're just gonna stay in the europa cycle Woolwich have been stuck in for years. It's a ridiculously long competition that significantly impacts performance in the league and domestic cups. We'll likely end up crashing out in the QF, by which point we'll have already damaged our league performance enough to have missed out on top 4 again.

As for the conference league, I doubt the new manager would take it seriously. Plus we're a joke if we win it, and a joke if we don't. Meaningless competition.

For me I'd love to be in the Europa League if I were an Woolwich or Chelsea fan because they give it a go, but Sp**s never do so what's the point, given the fact that we generally do quite well in the CL yet always do so poorly in EL tells you that it comes from the top, ie don't bother prioritising this it's not worth it financially.

**** that, now that Woolwich is gaining on us I want to win every damn game left with passion.

Personally I want us as high up the table as possible. To finish above Woolwich of course and if that puts us in the Europa League or The Conference then so be it. It's our level for the season.

But yep we've seen chokes from stronger positions than this. Don't think I could bare the btec bantz from my Woolwich mates on this happening

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I know , I wish I could do what kane is about to do and just walk away and start enjoying football again...

Woolwich 90th minute winner ffs

Sherwood was never that bad. We were better under Sherwood than we were under AVB, late stage Ramos or Mourinho. Sherwood is unfairly dissed by fans.

We are ****ing going to finish below the **** and the Spammers and be out of Europe. Harry is leaving. We have no idea who the manager is. Good god we are ****ing atrocious. We should all ask for a transfer request.

What a **** show. All down to disruption caused by Kane and Levy not putting rumours to bed. That's Europe gone and ending up below Spammers and Woolwich.

Dont think I've felt so despondent about the state of the club since the 90's.

Pathetic, gutless performance and you just know Woolwich will finish above us as wel

Complete bottlers the lot of them

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
You'd back Leicester to beat them.
It's in Sp**s' nature to bottle whenever there is a bit of pressure. Leicester have developed a habit of not making top 4 whenever they reach the stage where it actually looks harder to finish outside it. How they managed to throw away last year was something else. This season they might even surpass that. Until last week they were the only team who had been in the top 4 since match day 1. That is 36 matches!

So basically a face off between spuds god given right to bottle meaningful games and Leicester's unprecedented way to bottle top 4. Personally I think no one can compete with the Spursy way of bottling things but it would be so apt if this game finished in a draw.

ThePortugueseGunner

It's in Sp**s' nature to bottle whenever there is a bit of pressure. Leicester have developed a habit of not making top 4 whenever they reach the stage where it actually looks harder to finish outside it. How they managed to throw away last year was something else. This season they might even surpass that. Until last week they were the only team who had been in the top 4 since match day 1. That is 36 matches!

So basically a face off between spuds god given right to bottle meaningful games and Leicester's unprecedented way to bottle top 4. Personally I think no one can compete with the Spursy way of bottling things but it would be so apt if this game finished in a draw.
The thing is, Leicester may beat Tottenham and still not finish in the top-4, as they need either (or both) Chelsea or Liverpool to bottle it tomorrow.

So, if Leicester bottles, let's hope that it's by winning and still not making the top-4. That way, we can still surpass Tottenham as a friendly reminder that even in the worst season of the last few decades, we can compete with them.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Been reading The Fighting **** Posts at the start of this Thread. Sounds like a Mutant Convention. Not quite a literary masterpiece. How many Supporters are like that in there 61,000 seater stadium?

Andrew Cole Linighan

I read about 12 pages of the Sp**s Forum at the start of this Thread. Think I understood what they were trying to say. I won't get those 6 minutes back.

Top Bottom