• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should go after Kompany and try and agree some form of informal special relationship with City and become their two way feeder club. We take their youngsters and squad players to take points off their rivals and bend over for them twice a season and give them 6 points and a wrap around.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
doom-original-monsters-8cf64.jpg

3a7bf5cd84ad03be48fdf2bebdb8da82.jpg.f820e8ed3e577727441f6f814e4d9afa.jpg

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

0-1
****. In. Hell.
Going back to bed.

**** this **** club.
Here we go again
**** this club, seriously.
10 games in a row conceding first - completely unacceptable.
wE'Re On CoUrSe FoR tOp 4, ThInKy, YoO iDiOt... WhY cAn'T yOu SeE iT!

0-2
I'm tired Robbie.
Game over.
Now they can get all the boos. **** this team, these tactics, these owners, the whole lot. Shower of ****
Conte out.
Yeh I’m done.
Has to go. Enough is enough.
SAD. Now just wait and see if Conte leaves before he is fired. Nothing else exciting left
We've lost to the worst manager in arsenals history.
**** you Sp**s! We are the home team playing just **** football. What a **** way to start the year. Absolutely astonishing how bad we play

FT
Conte, don't hit your head on the way out.

He obviously has no ideas left. No creativity no gameplan, no improvement.

Let's not waste one more window to worsen us. Last season he came in and steadied the ship. But after getting in number of players we have collapsed.
We cant have conte in charge for NLD. Out tomorrow please.
This is conte last game imo. Mason mates Wednesday and then poch back.
Conte is just another Mourinho. Not right for us. Because Levy is a tight ****. And they’re both too much ego. What a monumental shambles. Most expensive season tickets in the world. **** ENIC.
Going to be a brutal season.

Highest I think we can get is 7th. We’ll end up scrapping with Brighton / Fulham for the conference league.

To dare is to do.

Conte thread
Gotta give Brighton some credit. Getting 25M for the Ivorian Harry Winks is some great business.
Conceded first in 10 straight game. Have allowed 2 or more goals in 7 straight games.

Something is really rotten and the wheels have truly come off.
Please sack this ****ing guy, Levy.
He can stick his new contract up his arse. Boring ****.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The funniest was the guy who said Sp**s tickets most expensive in Europe, if that is true than Levy is a phenomenal businessman and ripping their fanbase off blind

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
not only that, but he used to get season tickets for his son, who, yes, you guessed it, is one of us.

Amazing double wammy right there.
Lol well at least he isn’t hurting financially watching Sp.rs for that kind of money to be bored and abused by failure is cruel. My older brother played as a kid in Sp**s youth system and he is a Spud backer. In away i almost respect the depth of masochism of their fans. The funniest is they had the balls to do a website during Wenger’s drought counting days since Arsenal last won a trophy. In the worst period in club history we still managed 5 FA cup in 9 years. Wonder what the Sp**s trophyless website looks like now. Lol

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I think in our game against them it would be worth taking a couple of red cards and break the legs of Partey and one of the centre backs. It would definitely effect their form to miss both saliba and partey. And would probably help prevent them winning the league. Could be our only chance.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Their desperation reminds me of our last years at Highbury. They now feel they have nothing but corruption left, to stop us. It should only encourage us to push on, and achieve.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Their desperation reminds me of our last years at Highbury. They now feel they have nothing but corruption left, to stop us. It should only encourage us to push on, and achieve.

What desperation are you talking about bro?
We ended up an Invincibles on 2004, finished 2nd in 2005, and then made Top 4 as well as made it to the CHL final in the final year of Highbury on 2006.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom