• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Malky

Established Member
The positive thing is that Woolwich really haven’t had any significant injuries yet. i doubt we have had less than 4/5 injured players at any one time including 4 of our 5 forwards simultaneously. Woolwich wouldn’t be where they were if they had the injuries we have had (and continue to have)
Ehhh we're missing Jesus and ESR still hasn't returned. We also went months without a backup for Partey.
What significant injuries have they had? Kulusevski? Even though they had Richarlison in his place.
More pathetic excuses from these losers.

Malky

Established Member
I think in our game against them it would be worth taking a couple of red cards and break the legs of Partey and one of the centre backs. It would definitely effect their form to miss both saliba and partey. And would probably help prevent them winning the league. Could be our only chance.
They already play Stoke level football, so doing the above would complete the process of becoming Stoke mk2.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What desperation are you talking about bro?
We ended up an Invincibles on 2004, finished 2nd in 2005, and then made Top 4 as well as made it to the CHL final in the final year of Highbury on 2006.

Tottenham's desperation, and the rest of the league too. The way they are starting to talk now, reminds me of how they were talking daily around 2000-2005.

When they couldnt beat us at football anymore back then, Sp**s and the rest turned to corruption to stop us. It was clearly visible in that 50th game against United for example, our first invincible loss.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Is this it? Is this their golden era peppering out before they actually did anything? Their closest rivals struggle after their best manager leaves after 20 years. Their golden boy Kane probably leaves this season. No silverware during their time on top? Where we really worried about this Sp**s side? A side that has accomplished just... nothing?

I'd be sad as well, honestly. Too bad they're Sp**s.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
As for Conte - I think he should shove off now. His plan B is non-existent and so is his plan A. Whether he wants to make a point to the board with his team selections or not I don’t know, but the pitch isn’t the place to do it: the boardroom is. It’s starting to look like he’s deliberately losing games to put pressure on the board.
He plays the midfield two every single game and every single game we can’t cope when the opposition plays three. Every single game. Son, Sessegnon, Lloris: NONE of them are worthy of playing but they all play, regularly. He never makes subs early and even when he does they’re often baffling: Ben D came on in about the 88th minute today didn’t he? Finally, he quite clearly cannot motivate the players to actual show up and play a game of football. We are 2-0 down before we ever begin to play almost every game. That’s inexcusable.

Is the board responsible for a big chunk of our malaise? Of course it is. But not for the points listed above. Arsenal absolutely took the mickey out of us on our pitch today. Their GHod-awful fans spent the second half singing “Tottenham Hotspur, you’ll always be ****”. And who can disagree with them?
Lying Season 3 GIF by The Office

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Playing "Come As You Are" by Nirvana in the stadium as the players walked off the pitch was indicative of how depressing this team has become. "And I swear that I don't have a gun" sung by the ghost of a shotgun ****.
‐-------

That is a rather grim take on the proceedings 🤣

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Happy Dance GIF by Mickey Mouse

Nothing will hurt these ****s more than losing to us.

They currently have the best team that they're going to have in decades and know that due to City and Liverpool slipping up every other week, the title is theirs to lose.

Us preventing them from capitalising on City's result today will break them and they'll fall apart.
Towards the back end of the first half there was a ball played right to left and before the ball reached him Zinchenko was clapping ( over his head ) the quality of pass. Yep. We put so little pressure on them that they actually had time to clap a pass.

****ing Disgusting performance from Sp**s today in that first half.
And that’s why , watching that today feels like a gigantic kick in the bollocks . Very painful
I agree with you but Conte is still part of the problem although any manager would struggle with our ****e players
At the time, anger that we didn't show up, followed by despair at knowing they were going to win, now at the tired sadness stage on train home. The noodles will be a bit of comfort before bedtime, but then reality will bite me in the morning. So glad I don't work anymore, wouldn't want to face all the plastic gooners.
When we pipped them last season I thought it would be a critical injury to them. I thought they would get raided for Saka and Martinelli. We would be able to attract better players with CL football and that this season we would put 15-20 points on them and they would stay in the downward spiral they were in that had them finish 8th two seasons in a row.

Howevr, they didnt sell anyone they didnt want to, Man City did them two favors in one window selling them Zinchenko and Jesus for fair prices. Saliba has come out of nowhere to be a top defender, I knew they had him out on loan but I never expected him to make such an impact. Ødegaard has levelled up to the extreme to the point people are calling him a young KDB, and now they are about to drop 80m on Mudryk.

When they bottled it back to back against us then Newcastle, they were supposed to falter as a team and club. However, everything has gone right for them since then. I almost cannot believe how lucky/fortunate they have been, even surviving the Partey thing. Even Xhaka is doing well for them. How the F did that happen?

I pray this Mudryk is another Pepe, because if he as good as Saka and Martinelli, then serious questions will need to be asked about why we wernt in for him. What was the point of pipping Woolwich to CL football if we wernt going to kick on and sign next level players? Six years we finished above them, and if they just go bang and jump the queue and win the league this year, then Levy and ENIC need to explain themselves.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

From their match thread, if you want to relive it again and again

Poor reffing again, certain yellow
What the actual everloving fudging fudge. That's a yellow all day long
Its nailed on yellow if its a Sp**s player
useless fking c*nt!!!
fudge off lloris.
Not a single mistake in a French shirt though. 3 games back in a Sp**s shirt, 2 gaffes
JUST fudge OFF AND RETIRE LLORIS! UTTER USELESS clam!
I bet if Son had scored VAR would have ruled it out
No surprise that we pick up the 1st yellow, and no surprise it had to be Romero
Absolute joke, nobody closing down. What's the excuse for Lloris this time?
Why can’t anyone mark Ødegaard
fudging Joke . Playing 2 in the middle against one of the best midfields in league.
game, set and match......fck me they are as good as we are awful.
fudge Conte off, get Poch back. Let’s at least try to make watching this utter heartbreak of a football team enjoyable.
It's incredible that everyone in the entire world knows how the game will pan out if we play our usual formation, except the 'world class' manager we have
Hope we lose to City on Thursday. Really don't want these c.unts winning the league.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sack money is cheap due to his contract
Kane decides what happens for him and IMO that will be this summer when he and the club agree he can leave to united or city and united will pay the most so he goes there and people say it’s like Sheringham
We do need desperately to get more players in but we can’t panic and buy players conte won’t play
We can get in Poch or Tuchel easily and both would want the job
I don’t think either though would want to work in our current DOF structure

I understand that they're not very bright but surely this poor bloke should realize that the moment Kane leaves, the job gets far less attractive to any manager. Kane guaranteeing around 30 goals a season from the 9 regardless of what system you played was the reason they were even able to attract Mourinho and Conte. Nobody is signing up to deal with Levy's sh*t with Gimpcharlison and Son as 2 of the 3 best players and whatever fee they get for Kane won't be enough to replace his goal contributions or the jammy calls he gets that bail them out of trouble.

glitchform

The fan who kicked ramsdale should be given free season tickets for life

Agreed, it's the best punishment he could get. Did this guy get dropped on his head as a baby?

What sort of punishment is banning him, a favour more like!

Uncle Good-Advice

When we pipped them last season I thought it would be a critical injury to them. I thought they would get raided for Saka and Martinelli. We would be able to attract better players with CL football and that this season we would put 15-20 points on them and they would stay in the downward spiral they were in that had them finish 8th two seasons in a row.

Howevr, they didnt sell anyone they didnt want to, Man City did them two favors in one window selling them Zinchenko and Jesus for fair prices. Saliba has come out of nowhere to be a top defender, I knew they had him out on loan but I never expected him to make such an impact. Ødegaard has levelled up to the extreme to the point people are calling him a young KDB, and now they are about to drop 80m on Mudryk.

When they bottled it back to back against us then Newcastle, they were supposed to falter as a team and club. However, everything has gone right for them since then. I almost cannot believe how lucky/fortunate they have been, even surviving the Partey thing. Even Xhaka is doing well for them. How the F did that happen?

I pray this Mudryk is another Pepe, because if he as good as Saka and Martinelli, then serious questions will need to be asked about why we wernt in for him. What was the point of pipping Woolwich to CL football if we wernt going to kick on and sign next level players? Six years we finished above them, and if they just go bang and jump the queue and win the league this year, then Levy and ENIC need to explain themselves
Underrated analysis. And very bad sign for them indeed, if we managed to prevail after disastrous ending last season we would be much stronger next year after our current run.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just woke up here in oz….seen the result. Disappointed but pretty much what I was expecting really.
Our season is going absolutely no where now. Won’t see any major signings and that conte will walk along with Kane at the end of the season. It’s going to be another tough few more seasons, ahead . A tough few more years with these owners
Just going to have to pray city get their act together and win the league.
It's all quite depressing because there are so many things that need to change. We have massive gaping holes everywhere. Manager, GK, both WB's, probably a CB, a creative midfielder, another elite front 3 player plus the manager. And are ENIC going to provide the funds to do that? no. so wtf are we going to do.
Our summer window was laughable

Spending 60 mil on Richarlison while neglecting our sub standard wing backs , diabolical CB's, crippling lack of creativity in the midfield and a goalkeeper on his last legs

and people were rejoicing at this window , I'll never understand it
The Richarlison signing is the one that still strikes me as totally bizarre given the fee involved - no one else was really in for him, we already had players in that position who are better, he doesnt have the most prolific record... and it was obvious that the manager's system relies on world class centre halves and wingbacks where that money would have been far better spent. It just didnt make any sense at the time, and still doesnt.
It's the hope that kills you, thought we would dominate them. Can't remember a more toothless derby. We have too many journeyman players. Where is the professionalism, passion and pride?

Should have stayed at home & been a **** for my wife instead of spending the best part of £200 being one for Levy. And the half/half scarves? What the actual **** has happened to our club.

City and Fulham next with Milan on the horizon. Things could get messy fairly quickly. Today has really tested my dry January resolve, going to have a speed **** with paprika and vinegar to try and feel something again.

I hate this club! **** it though, I'll be back next game, love a bit of pain (see above).
Put a dildo in my arse and turn it up on high.
What did their keeper do at the end? We saw Richy having a pop at him and the fan try and kick him, but didn't see what he did?
He’s a wind up ****. Most keepers are.. except ours
He's doing a good job of winding us up, though.
Conte's football has nothing to do with Sp**s.

Sp**s are all about entertaining the supporters and attacking the opposition.

Conte was appointed to create the illusion of ambition.

There is no ambition and the football is ****.

No more Chelsea ****s at Sp**s thank you.
What is really depressing is that I have become numb to it. Didn't watch it. Saw the result ping up on my phone, glanced at it, put it down.

About an hour later the Mrs asked what the result was as she had no idea from my demeanour. In years gone by I would have been either....bouncing around the lounge or hiding in a dark room somewhere.

Sad really.
Tottenham Hotspur have asked the fan who kicked Ramsgate to come forward & accept a life ban of the stadium

So far 2,465 fans have come forward

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need @Oxeki to make another expedition to Sp**s forum, this will mess with them for sure.
At least @Oxeki can cheer us up with some posts from TFC.

At least we aren't helping the gooners win the league.
This season is done, we aren't getting top four and I can't say I'm that arsed. Whole structure of the club needs tearing down and if that takes some **** results then so be it. Woolwich are playing for something actually meaningful & their team isn't made up of utter ****e, so hopefully this win is a shot in the arm for City & they go and ****ing win it. Because relying on our own team to do anything is completely & utterly pointless.
Let's hope we've helped rejuvenate their season.
Anyway... TAKE THAT, ****, YOU BASTARD MUTS!!!

NO TITLE FOR YOU, YOU ****ING MAGGOTS!!

IN THE ****ING BIN!!!
6 defeats in 10 league games? He has to ****ing go.
I’ve been supporting us for 60 years and there’s been bad times but this is the worst I’ve felt about our future because there doesn’t seem to be an escape.

On Conte
15m a year....don't see him doing anything any standard manager couldn't do. Perhaps bar making us awful to watch.
Dogshit dinosaur dragging this club even further into Levy's piss filled gutter.

£15 million hahaha

The bloke doesn't give a **** and is wanting to be sacked so he doesn't have to take any of the blame.

Take away the fans and what's left.... Nothing a shiny plastic, soulless bowl.
15m for this **** football.
I've changed my mind ... Conte out.

We're gonna be mid-table in no time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom