• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Formality of Football

The Mini

Why do clubs still try to bother with the Formality of Football, with all the suits before and after games?

Dont get me wrong, I believe it's good to show a sence of the past traditions, but why be so strict? They could just as easily let them wear slightly more casual clothes (as opposed to suits and uniforms). They could wear their Gucci and we'd all have some humour. No seriously, I think it's just annoying that they're trying to change the important stuff ( :lol: ) with cameras helping Refs, but not thinking about the, lets face it, rather unnecessary formality.

The Mini said:
Why do clubs still try to bother with the Formality of Football, with all the suits before and after games?

Dont get me wrong, I believe it's good to show a sence of the past traditions, but why be so strict? They could just as easily let them wear slightly more casual clothes (as opposed to suits and uniforms). They could wear their Gucci and we'd all have some humour. No seriously, I think it's just annoying that they're trying to change the important stuff ( :lol: ) with cameras helping Refs, but not thinking about the, lets face it, rather unnecessary formality.

If they look the trustworthy rolemodels they are supposed to be, it sets a better example? :?:

AFCG7

Established Member
actually the formality is slowly going out.. even Lippi of Juve wears a smart polo shirt nowadays

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
actually the formality is slowly going out.. even Lippi of Juve wears a smart polo shirt nowadays

what ever he wear..he still manage the finest football team in euro
how bout wenger..hahaha just a choker..

A

Anonymous

The Mini said:
I know someone who looks like that

luigi collina?..or Ancelotti face while he see superb goal from DiVaio last saturday?

The Mini

Collina, ah the super Referee. What makes him better than the rest... except for the fact he is soooo much cooler

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I think it's superb. I love the idea of all our players turning up at the hotel for away games in club blazers. It's about togetherness and been instantly identifiable as part of a 'gang'. And, as always with Arsenal, its about class...

Top Bottom