• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Getaway Black Monday

Aussie

Established Member
Anyone got the new Getaway?

Got the first one and that was awsome and the second one seems even better. Just love the swearing in the thick cockney accent :lol:

Spike

Established Member
Not getting it until I complete San Andreas first. :p

I don't wanna be playing two games at once. :p

Aussie

Established Member
Ive got San Andrea's as well.

The level where you are on the motorbike and that bloke has to shoot the blokes of the train is giving me the ****s.

I rate the getaway better

Spike

Established Member
Aussie said:
Ive got San Andrea's as well.

The level where you are on the motorbike and that bloke has to shoot the blokes of the train is giving me the ****s.

I rate the getaway better

Try keeping as close to the train as possible.

You're so far behind, that's one of the very early missions in the game. :p

Spartan

ive got the getaway...seems to easy

not much of an improvement on the 1st although i love the storylines. im up to the bit with Sam where i have to get the laptop back

Aussie

Established Member
Im a exactly up to the same bit and it has been quite easy but this level is bloody hard. Im in that room where you open the door and the woman has her back to and its imposible to get around her without her alerting the guards. The amount of time i have just tried legging it up the stairs.

Have you done it Spartan?

Spartan

nah not yet...it vexed me the other day so i havent played it again since. this must be the annoying level everyones talking about.
do you mean the room where its the guy and girl talking about if shes a lesbian?

i got past there into the main hall where the stairs are but i keep getting caught...aarrgghh

Aussie

Established Member
Nah im passed that bit. I just legged it out the door and ran eventually i was killed and i found myself in another room when i restarted. Its giving me the ****s. Just keep trying to leg it up the stairs. There has got to be another way

Spartan

right...well i had a go last night but it seems impossible. i just keep gettin caught every time!! i cant even make it to the stairs...gonna have to find some help for this

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah i tried again and failed. I might try to find a walkthrough or something.

Aussie

Established Member
I got San Andrea's a burnt copy. Awsome game. Story line is pretty gay but its a ****load of fun.

Spartan

you got your ps2 chipped then yeah??

i done my original ps but i thought i'd leave the ps2 as it is

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah i got a chip in mine. Bloke down the road did it for $140 Australian and he gives out burnt copies of games for $10.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom