• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 'Holy smokes, I can't believe he still plays' thread

Which position does age tend to better

• GK

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Central Defender

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Up and down the wing

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Attacking Midfield

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Striker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bench

• Manager

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Alex Song, apparently he plays in Switzerland now.
Harsh, but.. I would have thought you don't go from assisting RVP via lobbed overhead through balls to dogsh!t overnight.. Then you posted this and reminded me of the possibility.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Gareth Barry

Started playing first team football in last century, still playing and it seems he has no intention of giving up.

Ravel Morrison. Not old and supremely talented, but it’s incredible to think clubs are still giving him a chance.

Ostersunds, a team we know well, is his new club.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/06/rebuild-myself-ravel-morrison-close-to-joining-swedish-side-

It reminded me of few years ago, when he played at West Ham, they surprised and to everyone's joy, they smashed Sp*rs apart in a thrilling 3-0 win. Ravel was a MOTM and the English media were in flurry to call for his first English cap.
Soon after he started to stink the place up and was promptly sold.

@Dokaka can shed more details on Ravel's tenure at Hammers.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Ashley Young, although I'm maybe not surprised he's still playing at all (Even though he is 33 now) I'm absolutley baffled that he's still playing for Man Utd! He even got his contract extended recently which just dumbfounds me.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The well-traveled and well-worn Ricardo Oliveira. He'll be 39 in a few months and is still going strong for Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro. I've been watching him in the Copa Libertadores qualifiers. Had a first-half brace Tuesday against Danubio to put Mineiro into the final round of qualifying.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Reminded me of this thread. Sp**s and United were looking to bid for him 4 years ago, amazing to think how he fell off.

balthazar

matteo-guendouzi-of-arsenal-breaks-past-aleksandr-helb-of-bate-during-picture-id1129673839

Latest posts+

Top Bottom