<

"The Huddle" at Brittania

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by graham_ka, Feb 28, 2010.

1. jay-d

jay-d Member

You're completely out of order. After what happened yesterday you still can't get over your vendetta. He's one of only 3 faces u can see, he was happy the team produced a result I'm sure he's feeling for Ramsey also, more than you are, he actually knows him.

Mod Edit: No text-language allowed, thanks.

2. brady-hero

brady-hero New Member

how about we put aside our personal feelings and just get behind the team?

that's to everyone, no one in particluar

3. Lazaq

Lazaq New Member

My new avatar:

[​IMG]

<a class="postlink" href="http://pici.se/pictures/ojgeQAKxi.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pici.se/pictures/ojgeQAKxi.jpg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

I loved the way Theo, along with all the players, celebrated the third goal and the win itself after the game. It gave you the little feeling that something was going our way. It wasn't a common game, it was the kind of game that had either a positive or negative impact on the team and could play a very important role later during the season. I've got a very good feeling about the rest of the season.

5. CKD39

CKD39 New Member

Wow.

All I said was look at Walcott. I didn't insult him, I'm not implying anything, I just said look at him.

6. ibby

ibby New Member

Yes you are. :lol:

7. Armor for Sleep

Armor for Sleep New Member Elite

Of course you were implying something.

Anyway lads, lets think happy thoughts and don't reply to anything that doesn't deserve a response.

8. banduan

banduan New Member

:lol:

Yeh, as a cop out that wasn't great.

9. Gunner_JT

Gunner_JT New Member

As much as it is disappointing re Ramsey, the team had to pull itself together and get a win. We are in a position to win the title so the best way is only forward. I'm not surprised the team celebrated the way they did, I can't see anything wrong with it at all.

We didn't want a repeat of Birmingham and gladly we didn't get it.

That's a great avatar Lazag.

10. Accomplished

Accomplished New Member

just :lol:

a horrible attempt at backtracking

11. alboots101

alboots101 Well-Known Member

ha, what like....

"boy you gotta pretty mouth"

12. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Beautiful moment, and if we go on to do the unthinkable this season.. it will be THIS moment here that is the turning point or at least proof of our growth as a unit.

13. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

Really nice to see that. The belief and determination in the squad seems incredibly high at the moment.

14. Herbert Chapman

Herbert Chapman New Member

I think the huddle represented,

A) Kicking us to ****

B) Hospialising one of our mates

and

C) Still we stand victorious!

15. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

Best moment of the season.

16. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

I absolutely loved it. Especially seeing Sol and Cesc screaming for every one to get over there.

I'd have liked my coverage to stay on it a bit longer, but I'm grateful I got to see it. A true 'never forget' moment.

17. JGooner

JGooner New Member Trusted

Beautiful moment. Proper siege mentality, like we used to have.

18. Lazaq

Lazaq New Member

By the way, if anyones finds a high res "huddle" pic, I'd love to get my hands on it. I want to make the most *****in' desktop background this side of Natalie Portman.

19. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

The huddle wasn't a celebration, it was the fact that we came through a war against stoke where one of our men got seriously injured...it was a a show of mental strenght, team unity and spirit....furthermore that we mean business....unfortunately theo didnt get the script and it was rather bizarre watching everyone look pumped with testosterone and him simling jumping up and down like a bunny lol

20. MAK 14

MAK 14 New Member Trusted

Walcott was incredibly happy that we got the win and he was showing emotion - I don't see anything at all that is wrong with that. There were also other players smiling and being happy and that was because we beat a team who are incredibly hard to beat at home.