"The Huddle" at Brittania

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by graham_ka, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Feanor

Feanor New Member

Cesc's tackle was a retaliation to what happened to him a few moments ago: he passed the ball and one of the stoke players leveled him, it was to the side and of course they didn't really show it. He came back and tackled a Stoke to which the stoke bench starting jumping up and down with Putrid leading the charge so he told them to shut the F-Up. Great team win, big bad Sol might be the signing of the season IF we end up winning something this season.

The team showed great character and will to win, let's hope they can bring it home.

2. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Yep, I remembered the Milan away leg where he pumped the whole team up

3. qs

qs New Member Elite

I think its looks great with the red on B&W.

Not quite sure why you associate B&W with death either :lol:

4. banduan

banduan New Member

it's a cultural thing, i can see why some of yous won't get it. Not the same for everyone.

5. qs

qs New Member Elite

Fair enough. I just think the contrast looks really good as it is.

6. Rohit

Rohit New Member Elite

I like it too, infact it would be great if we can have some great wallpapers of the huddle and celebration with some text. I have been looking for pictures, can't find too many.

7. qs

qs New Member Elite

Think Lazaq was looking for some his res versions to make wallpapers but couldn't find them.

8. gunnertilldeath

gunnertilldeath New Member Elite

I also loved the little exchange between Cesc and p*lis. What a reprehensible sack of camel **** the man is. Some of the things he said to Cesc during that exchange would make me blush and I swear like its my job.

The huddle was great to see. It wasnt forced like some of the huddles we saw a couple of years ago. I think the team really came together on Saturday.

9. dave_rwr

dave_rwr Active Member

What else is there to say? Moment of the season so far and I truly feel like it has the potential to push us into the title.

10. Lazaq

Lazaq New Member

:D Maybe it came out a little dramatic! Anyway, if anyone finds a high-res version, I'll make a flippin' awesome wallpaper out of it!