• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Importance of January

Goonerozil33

I am surprised at people thinking/assuming all the new changes at the club is the work of Gazidis with Wenger as an impediment. Big organizations rarely work like that. I am pretty sure most of these guys are approved/picked by Wenger. He might be resistant to the idea of DoF(For that matter one of the things Pochettino did at Sp**s is removing their D0F). I believe DoF is never really a good idea as it can lead to difference when buying First team players. What we need is people who can provide a new manager with the right kind of information for them to buy players.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Watch us wait to deadline day like we always friggin do.
If Sanchez and/or Özil are going to be sold, sort out the deals in December and sell them as soon as the transfer window is open. Otherwise, make an exclamation point in the beginning of the window so it doesn't disrupt the team.
We always fvck it up. Wenger and the board need to make a statement so other clubs don't bother. Otherwise, work out the deals to sell them next month so we don't pro lounge anymore than we need too.
If we have target, pay the extra 5 million early on before offering ludacris sum like we did with Lemar.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Gazidis appears to be pushing for some promising changes, but the question remains whether he'll be able to effect structural change.

We should look to build a stable environment around the club so that when the manager changes the actual footballing infrastructure remains in place so the long term stability and development of the club will be safeguarded.
I think that's what is being done and it looks like we are putting in people who on paper,are top quality. That's the type of person Wenger can hand over control to-without us fearing for the future which has muddied the waters on any thoughts of change fans may have had. It also allows Wenger to leave the club he loves in good hands. There's no way we can afford to fail like Utd post SAF/pre Mourinho.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can;t believe we have fans that think we will even be in the market in Jan. Wenger is clearly happy with his squad. We're getting into some form now and it will paper over any cracks we, as fans, might see in the squad. Mark my words, we will not buy anybody unless we lose serious bodies between now and Jan. ANd even then. It will be a stop gap type replacement. Kim Kalstrom esque.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Can;t believe we have fans that think we will even be in the market in Jan. Wenger is clearly happy with his squad. We're getting into some form now and it will paper over any cracks we, as fans, might see in the squad. Mark my words, we will not buy anybody unless we lose serious bodies between now and Jan. ANd even then. It will be a stop gap type replacement. Kim Kalstrom esque.
Arrgh, stop mentioning that guy!!!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we don't do anything. At this point, the less Wenger does, the less damage he can do. I wouldn't trust him to buy me a Big Mac.
I'd buy you a big mac, then shoot you with it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Messi, Alexis, Mata, Goretzka, Özil, Balotelli, De Vrij, Ghoulam, Giménez, Can, Meyer, Shaw, Blind, Wilshere, Ribery, Juanfran, Fellaini, Miranda, Robben, Subotić, Özyakup, Bernard, Chiellini, Barkley.

Heck even with Kola here I wouldn't mind a punt at Shaw
Kola is great at CB to

Goretzka naturally replaces El Neny and (in terms of numbers) possible Cazorla/Wilshere maybe even Coq
Maybe even Barkley

Meyer is that schalkes max meyer? I'd take him

Heck i'd take Blind as a squadie

maybe even 2 out of DeVrij, Ghoulam, Gimenez (with Ghoulam being the same as Shaw it moves Kola into CB

there is so many logical choices that makes total sense so naturally we won't get any of them

Top Bottom