• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Chris L

Hello fellow Arsenal fans,

I am thrilled to join this fantastic Arsenal fan's forum, and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and share my unwavering love for the club.

I hail from Kenya, and I've been a passionate supporter of Arsenal for 20 years. Being an Arsenal supporter has been a rollercoaster ride filled with unforgettable memories. I still vividly recall the excitement of Thierry Henry's magical goals, Arsène Wenger's legendary era, and the unforgettable night in Paris when we reached the Champions League final. Those moments have left an indelible mark on my heart and reinforced my dedication to the club.

I'm excited to connect with fellow Arsenal fans here, discuss all things Arsenal, share insights, and relive those glorious moments that have made us proud Gooners. Arsenal truly is more than just a football club; it's a way of life, and I'm grateful to be a part of this vibrant community.

Looking forward to engaging in spirited conversations and celebrating our beloved Arsenal together.

Up the Gunners!

Chris L

Baystream

Hello,

I´m a fan from Sweden who´s been supporting Arsenal since childhood and my countrymen Anders Limpars days. Paul Merson and Tony Adams was also early favorites of mine. It´s been many fantastic memories and also frustrating times through the years, just as it should. :)

Over the last years I´ve been watching Arsenal at Emirates a couple of times a year. Arsenal-Sevilla will be my third visit this year.

Best regards.

Astrosam

Hi everyone
My name is Ali , I'm from Bahrain Kingdom, 40 years old.
I started supporting Arsenal since the arrival of player Thierry Henry to the team, that is, since 1999, as I remember, and since I am a fan of the French national team, I used to support Juventus because Zidane played with them, and when Thierry Henry Joined Juventus I was happy but he played only few minutes then he transfer to Arsenal , then it was my first time watching Arsenal and I love the team and the manager Arsen Wenger.

Darren

Darren. 28. Originally from South Africa, currently living in San Francisco. Have made the pilgrimage to the Emirates to watch a few live games - and with an outsized amount of exciting things (Giroud's Puskas goal, last game before covid lockdowns, Xhaka's booing off against Crystal Palace).
I support Arsenal because my grandfather supported Arsenal.

Ginatenerife

Welcome to the Arsenal-Mania forums.

Please feel free to post a brief introduction here, even if you've been around for a while. For example, where you're from, how you came to support Arsenal, what you do for a living, what you study, your preferred beer, your favourite band, or anything else you want to share.
Hi everyone, my name is Gina and I live in Tenerife, myself and my son have supported Arsenal for many years and when we can source tickets we love to travel to UK to the Emirates. As tickets can be very expensive with flights also I don't get to watch live matches in person very often. If anybody ever has tickets for matches and cannot go please let me know and I could buy them from you 1 🙏 .

BennyBlanco

Hello, it's larry from Canada. I have been an Arsenal fan since the 2002-2003 season and have always lurked around the forum since 2004 or so. I began supporting Arsenal due to the captivating style of play shown by le professor's team. it was simply beautiful football. I've had the opportunity to visit the Emirates Stadium once, and I must say, it was an incredibly memorable experience.

goonerbear93

Hello,

Am new here - was born into an Arsenal mad family and have supported the club my whole life.

Fav memory probably the Double season in 02, as I got to go to so many games that season with my Dad - such a great year.

Muzza

Hi All,

I started following Arsenal from around 10 years old and my very first game was a 3-1 win against Villa at Highbury (We went 1-0 down inside the first 3 minutes which prompted my uncle to state he’s not taking me again)

I’ve been following this forum for the past few months and finally decided to create an account.

Praying for a good result tomorrow. COYG!

emrys

Please feel free to post a brief introduction here, even if you've been around for a while. For example, where you're from, how you came to support Arsenal, what you do for a living, what you study, your preferred beer, your favourite band, or anything else you want to share.
I am emrys. I have been an Arsenal supporter since 1948. I was born in Wales but I have lived in England since 1948. I like talking about Arsenal and hopefully I can get involved on this forum.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I am emrys. I have been an Arsenal supporter since 1948. I was born in Wales but I have lived in England since 1948. I like talking about Arsenal and hopefully I can get involved on this forum.
:applause:
Welcome aboard, I hope you like the site and wish you to have a good time on the forum.

emrys

@emrys welcome mate, 76 years of Arsenal fandom is crazy. What do you think of our coach Arteta?
I have my doubts about his ability to make Arsenal great again. He has lots of character and enthusiasm and definitely means well in all aspects of his decision making but I don,t think he has what it takes to get us there. The set-up and plan for the last two games was very boring and embarrassing and we had similar weaknesses last year. The fans will not take much more of this before they start moaning, openly.

GeorgeGrahamPR

Player:Saka
Hey fellow Gooners! 🔴⚪️ Excited to join this community and share my passion for Arsenal. Proud to be a fan since the '90s, witnessing the highs and lows. hopeful for the future. COYG

Latest posts+

Top Bottom