• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

jibber

Hi All,

Im in my late 20's and come from the land of OZ. I love association football(played since i was 8). Ive been supporting Arsenal since i can remember, as my Dad has supported them since I was born. He cam to support them as when he was young, he was on business in london and as he was a football fan went to a game with some of his english colleagues. Turns out he went to highbury to see The Arsenal vs tottenham, so his support for Arsenal was inevitable.

I've only been to one game, and that was away at west ham. I sat amongst the hammers fans and tried REAL hard to keep my mouth shut when we scored. Apart from that Ive spent countless mornings sitting up all night to watch them play on satellite TV, but now that I live in france I get to see all their games during the day on sky. yes!

anyway, im full of opinions, and to me the Arsenal are very special. Just ask my girlfriend who doesnt understand why I shout, cheer or groan at the TV whenever they are playing.

C'MON THE ARSE!!!!!!

loverschoice

jibber said:
Hi All,

Im in my late 20's and come from the land of OZ. I love association football(played since i was 8). Ive been supporting Arsenal since i can remember, as my Dad has supported them since I was born. He cam to support them as when he was young, he was on business in london and as he was a football fan went to a game with some of his english colleagues. Turns out he went to highbury to see The Arsenal vs tottenham, so his support for Arsenal was inevitable.

I've only been to one game, and that was away at west ham. I sat amongst the hammers fans and tried REAL hard to keep my mouth shut when we scored. Apart from that Ive spent countless mornings sitting up all night to watch them play on satellite TV, but now that I live in france I get to see all their games during the day on sky. yes!

anyway, im full of opinions, and to me the Arsenal are very special. Just ask my girlfriend who doesnt understand why I shout, cheer or groan at the TV whenever they are playing.

C'MON THE ARSE!!!!!!
That's great! :lol: Welcome jibber

TOPG

Established Member
Hi everyone im not new on the forum been on here for nearly half a year anyways let me introduce myself im a Arsenal Fan who lives in London im 20 and i have been a long life arsenal fan even though when i was 6/7 years old my Dad conviced me to become an Arsenal Fan he bought me shirts and took me nearly every saturday to watch a match at highbury i then realised how much i loved the gunners from then i've followed them like a true fan was a season ticket holder on our last year at highbury.

I hope to become a engineer in the future. And i try my hardest to try and watch arsenal every saturday at the emirates even though the prices are quite high and its quite hard for a student to try and get that kind of money every week when money is a bit tight at this time of the year (credit crunch etc).

Anyways thats all ive got to say. I hope this arsenal team all the best now and in the future.

zack_reborn

Hi everyone my name is Zack and i am a fan of Arsenal for 6 years now.
I stay in Singapore and only been to 1 Highbury match which frankly cost me a bomb,well,maybe a few since i am only 18 :)

I play soccer since young and am a goalkeeper/defender.
Fabianski and Van persie are my fav players :)

bradleywalrus

Hello lads, welcome

It's great to see the influx of activity in the lobby these days, went through a bit of a lull in December but we're on fire now!

Afactor4

Im 17, I live in the US, my dad is a spud, currently don't have the grades to go to college, smoke cigarettes, live in a community where the white Americans are the minority. I play FM, watch football, work out, and eat in my spare time. Was at one point serious about a future in football, but other players in the community got invites to local clubs because of their speed, height, stamina and I didn't. I always tried to model my game after Bergkamp, and was criticized for being too casual. Oldest Arsenal jersey I have is the 1998 JVC sponsored home #10 Bergkamp.

dodge

Established Member
Yo Afactor4, are you going down the Capitol Hill to wish Obama good luck and all that crap?!

I was watching Obama's new Cadillac Limo on MSN earlier, his speech in Baltimore- very eloquent speaker, eh. Not gaffe-prone like your outgoing cowboy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.uk.msn.com/in-pictures/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=12752263&imageindex=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.uk.msn.com/in-pictures/gall ... ageindex=1</a>

Bush groping Angela Merkel, she enjoyed it :lol:

Afactor4

Actually no I'm not. Don't really care much for politics. Had an Obama avatar once because it was inspirational looking. I can't even vote here yet.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Afactor4 said:
Im 17, I live in the US, my dad is a spud, currently don't have the grades to go to college, smoke cigarettes, live in a community where the white Americans are the minority. I play FM, watch football, work out, and eat in my spare time. Was at one point serious about a future in football, but other players in the community got invites to local clubs because of their speed, height, stamina and I didn't. I always tried to model my game after Bergkamp, and was criticized for being too casual. Oldest Arsenal jersey I have is the 1998 JVC sponsored home #10 Bergkamp.

I thought in America the white guys played American football and the black guys played basketball or maybe I watched too many Hollywood movies

So can I assume you live near the Mexican? .... maybe not cause you mention height.

Afactor4

Where I live there are mostly hispanics and asians. As for the whole american football thing, yeah it may be racist or whatever, but your right on the money, except the white guys play baseball too.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Afactor4 said:
Where I live there are mostly hispanics and asians. As for the whole american football thing, yeah it may be racist or whatever, but your right on the money, except the white guys play baseball too.

Well, sorry I don't mean it as a racist thing - no harm feeling? Like I said that what I saw in the movies

And yeah I forgot all those baseball movies too

Afactor4

Oh no don't worry. To be honest, I belong to a pretty large minority in my community, Armenians, and every single one of us can't help but be racist sometimes.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well, as I am also a minority in my own country, I have to admit that the feeling is mutual

alboots101

Established Member
you`re both gunners...thats what counts....

i am a minority too...I`m English and i like Baseball and American football.

Top Bottom