The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

nice rant..goodish grammar, but shame about the hidden links....

2. Natnat

Natnat Member Elite

Welcome to one and all

3. Londonborn

Londonborn New Member

New London born, US based gooner . Not the best time to brag about it right now but at least there's a Wembley date to look forward to !

4. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Welcome abroad.

Enjoy posting.

5. Natnat

Natnat Member Elite

Welcome

6. Kellie Price

Kellie Price Member

Hi.
    My name's Kellie, I'm 35, from Manchester & a massive Arsenal fan. .

Hi.
    My name's Kellie, I'm 35, from Manchester & a massive Arsenal fan.
    Though from Manchester I support Arsenal because my nan was a big Arsenal fan & it rubbed off on me & we was very close & did loads together before she died.
    I support Arsenal for the both of us now.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
    Jury likes this.
  7. ArsenalLunatic

ArsenalLunatic New Member

Probably not the best timing but been lurking here for a few years and decided to finally post. I'm not going to pretend to know more than you all, that being said I'll read more than I post. I adore Arsenal,hate Man U and want to punch Diego Costa so hard in the face that I'm willing to be jailed for it. I'm in the states, NJ to be exact, a few minutes from NYC.

Jury and Kellie Price like this.
  8. The FBI

The FBI New Member

Hello all.

I'm Peter, a teacher and a lawyer who doesn't do either these days, owing to neverending health problem. I run my own business as it allows me to work as I'm able to.

I'm late to Arsenal. They were always great to watch and the achievements of the Invincibles were unbelievable. But it was the 8-2 loss to Man U (sorry to bring it up), and particularly the way Wenger refused to close the game out, persisting with the 433 regardless, that made me desperate to buy a shirt and show some support.

I have two little girls who I see once a week, and according to my ex-wife, I'm all kinds of messed up. I think she may be right, but naturally I wouldn't say so!

My favourite artists are AC/DC, Bon Jovi and Springsteen, with Oasis up there too.

I can be rather arrogant and argumentative. I don't like these traits and try to recognise them and rein them in. I'm well-educated and love to think about things. I'm strongly introverted but prefer to be around people, even if it is just one or two!

I'm really happy to be here and hope to contribute and connect.

9. The FBI

The FBI New Member

I love that, you support Arsenal for both of you now. Beautiful sentiment.

Kellie Price and Ewarwoowar like this.
  10. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast New Member

I'm here. I'm old. Be nice.

Peace.

Ewarwoowar and Jury like this.
  11. Jury

Jury Hype Hater

Bit of a closed book aren't we, Pete? :lol: Welcome lad.

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  12. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Who doesn't love Springsteen. Have you seen the guy in concert? Unbelievable.

And welcome.

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  13. Daniele80

Daniele80 New Member

Hi, Daniel from Milan, Italy. Been supporting Arsenal since the George Graham era, love UK. My hobbies are travelling, literature, history and football. In Italy I support Inter Milan.

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  14. Kellie Price

Kellie Price Member

Think she was looking down on the lads on Saturday.

15. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl New Member

Hello! German Gunner here.
    Been around reading for about 2 years, decided to join a couple of months ago since there's really no one around here to talk to about Arsenal, everyone's just more into german football or football in general. Confirmation mail didn't work for a while, now it did.

I've been a fan since my early teenage days which was around 2005, 2006. Besides Arsenal I only support VfB Stuttgart, which is my hometown club. I like to say Stuttgart is like my mum - couldn't choose her, was born with her - and Arsenal is the girlfriend I chose when I became older.

Just thought I'd say hello here before spouting my opinion in other threads.
    Cheers!