The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. t14henry

t14henry New Member

Hi, Arsenal fan here from Portugal!
    I've been folowing Arsenal for a while, and a lot because of Thierry Henry which was my favorite player when I was a child.

2. FootyStats

FootyStats New Member

Newcomer alert!!

New to the forums so thought I Would take the time to drop by this thread and say HELLLO!

3. Wozman85

Wozman85 New Member

Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for years. My go to place for any up to date Arsenal related info.

Would anyone on here happen to know of a Sunday league team called Palmers FC. We have a channel with over 200,000 subscribers. If you do know, then i'm Wozza, the number 8

4. lamby22

lamby22 Well-Known Member

Been lurking for years now and thought I'd sign up in this time of our latest crisis. Been supporting the Arsenal since '86 so I'm no youngster

Wozman85 likes this.
  5. Gunnerslinger

Gunnerslinger New Member

Long time supporter who has decided to let my views be heard here. Favourite player is Marc Overmars. Arsenal has thrived when we had great dribblers like Overmars and Henry. I believe our current malaise is partly due to the lack of of such game changers. We need to mix our passing game with a dribbling game to make ourselves less predictable. Of our current players only Iwobi meets the requirement. Gervinho was a failed experiment because he couldn't shoot.

6. vaahao

vaahao New Member

hello to all.
    im new here and like reading books in free time.

7. Hello guys. #COYG

8. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Welcome to all

Enjoy posting!

9. OldOldArsenal

OldOldArsenal New Member

If I wanted to sell Arsenal memorabilia where would I do that (other than Ebay)?

10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Not here lad! I'd say ask a few shops on Holloway Road if you can leave some ad card things in them for a small fee. Some might let you do it for nothing. Or just stealthily leave them around where you know gooners gather... Pubs etc on matchday.

11. Zebs

Zebs New Member

Hello, Yernited fan here to debate with rival fans.

celestis likes this.
  12. gooner36

gooner36 New Member

Hello

I am a long time supporter of Arsenal and long time reader of this forum as well. I finally decided to join AM after years of spectating to discuss our common love for this club and what it represents. Although I have witnessed truly flawless players throughout Arsenal's history such as Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and so many others, my favourite is Walcott who brought me joy a lot of the times he played. I am really looking forward to discussing with other Arsenal supporters on here especially after so long of watching. COYG

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    celestis and Keplaz like this.
  13. Deathstroke

Deathstroke The Terminator

Welcome!

14. gooner36

gooner36 New Member

Thank you very much

15. Doublewinners1971

Doublewinners1971 New Member

Hello

I am a long time supporter of Arsenal and an avid reader of forums. I decided to join AM to discuss our love for this club and what it represents. Having witnessed truly amazing players throughout Arsenal's history such as Henry, Wright, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Pires, Vieira and so many others, my favorite is Ian Wright. I am really looking forward to discussions with other Arsenal supporters on here. Season ticket holder, always at home and away game.

celestis likes this.
  16. Neil Guravaya

Neil Guravaya New Member

Hi..My name is Neil Guravaya. I am 34 and from South Africa. Began supporting the mighty Arsenal from the age of 12 (1995). From what started off as just following a team in SA other than than Man U/ Liverpool, ended up being a life long love affair with our Beloved Arsenal !. I am absolutely die hard, and simply cannot accept a negative comment about the Gunners. Such is the case, that i can count the number of times I have watched an Arsenal game outside of my home on one hand. I have never missed an Arsenal game in 17 odd years. In November I will be travelling to London for the first time. I plan on watching Arsenal vs Huddersfield , and will also be travelling for Burnley vs Arsenal at Turf Moor. I need assistance on away support travel from the Emirates stadium.. if any one can assist with info+ times + prices etc, I'd be really grateful. COYG!!!

17. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Welcome everyone , hope your stay here has a pleasant experience.

18. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome newcomers

19. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

Canadian gooner. Been a fan since 2006 (I'm 21). Been a bit disillusioned with the team since the end of last season but joined because this is the best place to discuss arsenal (Haven't really posted on forums much but joined the arsenal subreddit a couple months ago and it was a disaster). Looking forward to contributing here.

20. vaahao

vaahao New Member

I'm still in school so I don't anything for a living yet, but I'm intersted in accountancy and am looking at becoming a CA after school (it pays alot so that suits me realy well :) ).