• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Feanor

Established Member
Hello Fellow Gooners! What a summer it has been. France won the World Cup Again, no more Wenger, our transfer was mostly done long before the deadline and was based on fixing some of the issues which were killing us under Wenger. A new coach with fresh ideas, a good pre-season and the new season just around the corner. Cannot wait to see how we do this year.

I have not been on Arsenal-mania for quite some time (maybe 5 years?). Back then some of the admins did not take kindly to any sort of nastiness concerning the need for Wenger to go so I said I would not come back while he was still in charge. I took at least 3-4 years longer than I ever expected but it did eventually happen so I am back and ready to share my thoughts on the team and the league with my fellow gooners instead of my 31/2 old son who usually just gives a look like I just stole his favorite toy!

Hi to all you Gunners.
I’m Bob H, I’m from Manchester and, as such, I’m a City supporter.
However, I’m also a ‘football supporter’. I have a lot of empathy with Arsenal fans, I’ve often visited this forum and enjoyed the postings herein so I thought I should sign up so that I can post a few words of my own on occasion.
I’m here to be honest in my opinions, to be respectful to the nature and character of this forum, to share some thoughts and to make some friends.
My thanks to you all for letting me join you.

Hi to all you Gunners.
I’m Bob H, I’m from Manchester and, as such, I’m a City supporter.
However, I’m also a ‘football supporter’. I have a lot of empathy with Arsenal fans, I’ve often visited this forum and enjoyed the postings herein so I thought I should sign up so that I can post a few words of my own on occasion.
I’m here to be honest in my opinions, to be respectful to the nature and character of this forum, to share some thoughts and to make some friends.
My thanks to you all for letting me join you.
Sod all that, give them hell :lol::lol::lol:

Check

Hello guys. New member from The Netherlands. Ever since I was a kid I used to watch the Premier League instead of our own Eredivisie and I fell in love with Arsenal quickly.
I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and after the Man City game today i've signed myself up. Looking forward to discuss everything about Arsenal at this forum!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
@mingyuan05 Why don't you introduce yourself here and let us know your address too? Would like to meet you in person and find out what made you post random **** about universities creating multiple threads in arsenal mania forum.

Reactions: A_G

Gunner140

Hello guys. I am passionate Gunner ever since I was a kid, my favorite player of all time is Thierry Henry. Looking to have great discussion about Arsenal.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Yo.

I used to post here as Squallkid but can't remember my password or the email I used to sign up so here I am with a new account. Not sure if anyone still remembers me

Prince Cairo

Hello! This is not my first post, but I'm still very new around here.

Arsenal fan hailing from the United States. Egyptian born.

I'm happy to have found this forum!

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Been a long time member here but still cant post in most of the forums

Hi,

Try to logout and re login again.

For now, it should be no problem to post on other forum because there was no more lobby system.

Btw, welcome back.

Enjoy posting to all new members.

Harz

Hello all, I'm originally from Turkey but currently studying in the US. I have been a long time member of a Turkish football fans forum but now that the current state of politics in Turkey is interfering so much with football that it's become unbearable to watch games, I decided to take a break and fill the void by joining another football fan forum.

I am very excited to meet you guys, may it all be the start of something special for this team.

AnthonyMartial

Hello, I am Joaquin from Mexico. I reside in the UK and i am a Manchester United fan. I hope to enjoy my stay here. I am from London! Who would have guessed :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom