The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. PortugueseFan

PortugueseFan New Member

Hey guys, Arsenal is my second team and I'm here to talk to real Arsenal fans. Here in portugal there are many fans like me thath support Arsenal. Sorry for my bad english, this is the second reason why I'm here: I want to talk and write better. My first team is Sporting Clube de Portugal, but right now there is a civil war and i don't agree with Sporting's actual direction.

krengon likes this.
  2. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

Hey Guys! I'm a lifelong Arsenal Supporter from Nigeria, been following this forum since the time of Jonathan Chong. I'm an ICT and Real Estate consultant. COYG!!!

GunnerUK and krengon like this.
  3. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Member

Hey guys new member here I’m from the U.K. and life long Arsenal fan also a member on goonerworld. Big question I ask is how we all feeling for next season with new manager and new Mentalities.

Can we challenge for title or is it a battle for European football (top4)

4. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

I believe this team can challenge for the title. the potential has always been there just a new approach to improve things

GunnerUK likes this.
  5. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Member

Hope Emery can get us off the ground running a win against Man City opening game would do just that.

How’s the support for the Arsenal in Nigeria Phil compared to teams like Utd and Liverpool I’ve noticed Arsenal have masses of fans In Ghana and Nigeria :cool:

6. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

Arsenal has a large fan base in Nigeria but I think Man U fans are more

7. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Welcome abroad to all of you.

Enjoy posting! :)

GunnerUK likes this.