The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. PortugueseFan

PortugueseFan New Member

Hey guys, Arsenal is my second team and I'm here to talk to real Arsenal fans. Here in portugal there are many fans like me thath support Arsenal. Sorry for my bad english, this is the second reason why I'm here: I want to talk and write better. My first team is Sporting Clube de Portugal, but right now there is a civil war and i don't agree with Sporting's actual direction.

krackpot and krengon like this.
  2. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

Hey Guys! I'm a lifelong Arsenal Supporter from Nigeria, been following this forum since the time of Jonathan Chong. I'm an ICT and Real Estate consultant. COYG!!!

GunnerUK and krengon like this.
  3. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Active Member

Hey guys new member here I’m from the U.K. and life long Arsenal fan also a member on goonerworld. Big question I ask is how we all feeling for next season with new manager and new Mentalities.

Can we challenge for title or is it a battle for European football (top4)

krengon likes this.
  4. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

I believe this team can challenge for the title. the potential has always been there just a new approach to improve things

GunnerUK likes this.
  5. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Active Member

Hope Emery can get us off the ground running a win against Man City opening game would do just that.

How’s the support for the Arsenal in Nigeria Phil compared to teams like Utd and Liverpool I’ve noticed Arsenal have masses of fans In Ghana and Nigeria :cool:

6. Phil Romeo

Phil Romeo New Member

Arsenal has a large fan base in Nigeria but I think Man U fans are more

7. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Welcome abroad to all of you.

Enjoy posting! :)

GunnerUK likes this.
  8. SpookyDukey

SpookyDukey Member

Been reading the forum for a few years but only signed up a little while ago. Lifelong Gooner, born into it by Arsenal supporting family (Mum/Dad/Older brother).

From Wealdstone originally (Stuart Pearce's first club - this is pretty much our only claim to fame) haha.

Was lucky enough to get taken to a couple of Arsenal games a year as a kid - most notable Paul Merson's testimonial in apx 96/97. I still stand by the fact that this match had more talent on the field then any other match of all time (Internationals or otherwise)!

I was educated at a Catholic school and got my first suspension from school for putting a Merlin football sticker of Ian Wright on the front of my bible and writing, "God" with a big arrow pointing to him. Had my priorities right from a young age. :lol:

Used to be a huge Championship Manager/Football Manager fan - but had to wean myself off it about 10 years ago as too many relationships with family and women broke down, :(:lol:

2019 The year of the Unai! #COYG

krengon and Dregen57 like this.
  9. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome to all newcomers.

10. Feanor

Feanor New Member

Hello Fellow Gooners! What a summer it has been. France won the World Cup Again, no more Wenger, our transfer was mostly done long before the deadline and was based on fixing some of the issues which were killing us under Wenger. A new coach with fresh ideas, a good pre-season and the new season just around the corner. Cannot wait to see how we do this year.

I have not been on Arsenal-mania for quite some time (maybe 5 years?). Back then some of the admins did not take kindly to any sort of nastiness concerning the need for Wenger to go so I said I would not come back while he was still in charge. I took at least 3-4 years longer than I ever expected but it did eventually happen so I am back and ready to share my thoughts on the team and the league with my fellow gooners instead of my 31/2 old son who usually just gives a look like I just stole his favorite toy!

11. Hi to all you Gunners.
    I’m Bob H, I’m from Manchester and, as such, I’m a City supporter.
    However, I’m also a ‘football supporter’. I have a lot of empathy with Arsenal fans, I’ve often visited this forum and enjoyed the postings herein so I thought I should sign up so that I can post a few words of my own on occasion.
    I’m here to be honest in my opinions, to be respectful to the nature and character of this forum, to share some thoughts and to make some friends.
    My thanks to you all for letting me join you.

12. Sod all that, give them hell :lol::lol::lol:

Bob H from Manchester likes this.
  13. Haha I’m all for a bit of banter but if I wanted to cause a kerfuffle I’d be posting on a different forum

14. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Welcome, Bob H from Manchester.

Bob H from Manchester likes this.
  15. Check

Check New Member

Hello guys. New member from The Netherlands. Ever since I was a kid I used to watch the Premier League instead of our own Eredivisie and I fell in love with Arsenal quickly.
    I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and after the Man City game today i've signed myself up. Looking forward to discuss everything about Arsenal at this forum!

krengon likes this.
  16. Dregen57

Dregen57 Member

It's a dog life you know

17. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

@mingyuan05 Why don't you introduce yourself here and let us know your address too? Would like to meet you in person and find out what made you post random **** about universities creating multiple threads in arsenal mania forum.

18. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome all

19. Gunner140

Gunner140 Member

Hello guys. I am passionate Gunner ever since I was a kid, my favorite player of all time is Thierry Henry. Looking to have great discussion about Arsenal.

krengon likes this.