The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Welcome aboard, misery does love company ;)

krackpot, krengon and ScotsGooner89 like this.
  2. Joestlaachmkr

Joestlaachmkr Active Member

I fell in love with Arsenal in 1995 and i have have been an avid Gooner ever since. I have been to a total of 12 AFC games.

krackpot, krengon and Riou like this.
  3. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Active Member

Hello everyone, been a lurker on this forum for a few months and it looks like a good fun place to chat about our club.

Been a fan of arsenal since the mid 90's. Hopefully we can turn around our fortunes

krackpot and krengon like this.
  4. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. 23 year old Gooner from Ankara, Turkey. Been an Arsenal fan since I was 7. This is actually not my first account here, I posted a little with the first one a couple of years back and tried to access that one a couple of days ago but it encounters a problem with the log in so I just created a new one instead.

Rough times at the club, but the Mikel Arteta hiring has me excited and made me want to come back to the forum. I hope to stick around, hopefully this account doesn't encounter an issue.

5. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

Merhaba and welcome to the forum. My barber is a Turkish gooner as well btw. No idea why that's relevant, but welcome anyway.

Riou likes this.
  6. I'm Jim.

Rangers fan, one of the 1st members of the Union Bears.

Liked Arsenal since I was about 13 because I read about the connection our two clubs held back in the early 20's

Eaststander74 and Riou like this.
  7. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Welcome...here’s some Rangers nostalgia for ya, with our manager with the last goal ;)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  8. Cheers bruh. Watched that day unfold in Essex. Arteta was about 18 or 19 then but he stepped up and stuck it away with aplomb... here's hoping he's just as successful in his young managerial career as he was with us.

Riou likes this.
  9. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome everyone

10. heavy metal gooner

heavy metal gooner New Member

Hey guys ! 30 year old gooner been a fan since 98 . Thanks for having me ! And nice to meet u all

11. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

Welcome all :)

12. Arsenal1913

Arsenal1913 New Member

Hi all,
    I'm 31 year old gunner, who has been a gunner since 2002, mostly because of PES Playstation game and Henry, but after that, I'm hardcore one.
    I'm from Croatia, and I havent missed more than maybe 5-6 games in last 17 years.

I've been live a few times on Emirates and once on White hart lane :D

krengon, krackpot and Riou like this.
  13. Wagwaan

Wagwaan Member

Hi I'm Mitch,

Been an Arsenal fan since I was old enough to know what football was. Never miss a game. Get up to the Emirates as much as I can but not as much as I would like.

Love a good discussion about our club and look forward to some decent discussions and seeing what other Gooners think.

COYG

14. Natnat

welcome

15. Hello everyone.

Long time lurker, especially during transfer windows, but i found myself spending more time here as a result of our recent form, and started feeling the need to actually respond to some posts.

My uncle tried to make me a liverpool fan early on, but i chose Arsenal instead because of how good they were on fifa 2003. And an eternal bond of love and despair was thus forged.

krackpot, krengon and Riou like this.
  16. Natnat

Welcome to Arsenal Mania

17. Croatiansensation

Croatiansensation New Member

Hey Gunners family,
    I am a recent member. My name is Nedo, I am coming from Croatia. My professional occupation is medicine, and i am pediatric resident.
    My passion is sport; primarily football and basketball. The reason why I joined the community besides love for football and red and white jersey is the fact that my best mate (whom I am the best man on upcoming wedding) is a life long fan and I would like to take him to Emirates to see his heroes live. I tried to get tickets for away matches as well as home ones but without valid membership getting them is mission impossible. I read somewhere that sometimes ticket holders and club members can give their ticket to someone else if they themselves cant go, so if there is a such a soul that doesnt intend to go to West Ham game in March please write me. Thank you for ypur acceptance and let's fight for Champions league football :)

krengon, krackpot and Riou like this.