<

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Tsar

Tsar Member

Sicher. Öppis anders gits nöd! :)

2. Ifly_Gooner

Ifly_Gooner Member

Hello everyone, I am from India, I work as a Pilot for an airliner with about 7 years of experience. I am 29 years old and I've been an Arsenal fan since the 2006 champions league final. Not the best of times to start supporting but I was getting introduced to the sport and just loved the ideology of the club. The focus on being expansive, expressive, youth, etc basically all the ideologies of Wenger. I have been to Emirates stadium a couple of times during my simulator training in Southampton. Couldn't go wrong with a Bud. Heres hoping for Mikel to be the turnaround king for us. Cheers.

lamby22, Jury, Nenad and 6 others like this.
  3. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

Welcome

4. AD1998

AD1998 Member

Hi all -

Alex here.

I’m a longtime lurker from NYC. I’m a lawyer (don’t hate me), and passionate fan of the Arsenal. I started watching football seriously in 2008, and gravitated towards Arsenal, and the team became a passion of mine. I have two favorite arsenal moments during my time as a supporter: Henry scoring in the cup upon his return - what a glorious celebration - and our victory over Barca in the champions league (Arshavinnnnnnn). I hope for many more under Arteta! I look forward to joining the community here, and discussing team building, tactics, and matches in a positive and naively optimistic manner!

Gooner416, Jury, Nenad and 2 others like this.
  5. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

A pilot and a lawyer in succession... Well if that isn't the Arteta effect, I don't know what is. Would never have happened in Wenger's last years.

Gooner416 and AD1998 like this.
  6. Nenad

Nenad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. db.

db. Member

Hi everyone, I joined yesterday, but have read the forum for many years.

My names Dean, I am 41 and have been supporting Arsenal my whole life pretty much, proud to be born into a family of gooners. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the 500k in the away end at Anfield '89, but that is my favourite Arsenal memory, just from my grandads living room. Regular at Highbury, pre-kids, only get to the Emirates 4-5 times a season now, sadly. Been to a lot of big games in my time, a few cup semi's and finals.

Heros of mine are Rocky, Wrighty, Titi and I also loved Anders Limpar, spent a lot of my childhood pretending to be him, such an exciting player.

Looking forward to some decent, sensible chat with you all. Deano

Nenad and Riou like this.