The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
ah eddie, tis yourself ! :bye:
i think 'given to fly' is their best song (followed by 'i am mine').

i'm not liking too much of their recent material, but when most of their catalogue is some of the best music ever made i can't be too critical.

and on the usernames is it possible to change it ? would like to if at all possible seeing as i'm still a new recruit to here and all.
Great song and nice new user name! Like it! :thumbsup:

Football Head

Any specific? Just out of honest interest. Just name a couple to give a flavour, like JFK's assassination was a CIA operation etc.

PS. Not big on conspiracy theories myself.

yip, JFK is one, 9/11 is another, plandemic, sorry, scamdemic, sorry i meant the covids is another 😆 even now evolution is smelling like manure.
but no, not flat earth ! 😁

i can go on. everything we have been taught is a lie. what i do know for absolute fact is that it's not economic, political, social, or environmental conflicts we are in , but a spiritual one. that is what governs humanity. that which we can't see. it's Biblical (Ephesians 6:12)

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
yip, JFK is one, 9/11 is another, plandemic, sorry, scamdemic, sorry i meant the covids is another 😆 even now evolution is smelling like manure.
but no, not flat earth ! 😁

i can go on. everything we have been taught is a lie. what i do know for absolute fact is that it's not economic, political, social, or environmental conflicts we are in , but a spiritual one. that is what governs humanity. that which we can't see. it's Biblical (Ephesians 6:12)
Ay Caramba! You are really going for broke then when it comes to this.

Again, out of interest and not to start an argument: Who then in you view are the the rulers of the darkness of this world? Who have this spiritual wickedness in high places?