• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

kamikaze80

Established Member
Welcome to the Arsenal-Mania forums.

Please feel free to post a brief introduction here, even if you've been around for a while. For example, where you're from, how you came to support Arsenal, what you do for a living, what you study, your preferred beer, your favourite band, or anything else you want to share.

DooMsDaY

Hello everyone I've been in these forums for more than 2 years now i think but i only ever started posting a bit regularly a few weeks ago :eek:ops: .
Anyway , im a student in India .

Next !

JayJay321

My name is Jason. I live in South Africa. I'm 15 years old and I love listening to music, playing the drums, watching movies, chilling with my friends and (of corse) playing and watching soccer.

I never realy used to be into soccer until the World Cup in 2006. After that I realy got into it and all of my friends suppoted Arsenal, so that's how I ended up supporting them. My favourite player is number 7, Tomas Rosicky. And I also realy like Sagna, Nasri and Van Persie.

I'm still in school so I don't anything for a living yet, but I'm intersted in accountancy and am looking at becoming a CA after school (it pays alot so that suits me realy well :) ).

I've only been a member of Arsenal-Mania for a few days. The reason that I joined was because I thought it would be fun and interesting to compare views about players and matches with other Arsenal fans from all around the world. I hope to become a forum member soon and am posting quite a bit in the hopes that someone will notice me.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hi all

I live in Kingtson, Jamaica and have been supporting Arsenal since 1970. Been to a few live games at both Highbury & The Emirates although my first Arsenal game was the ill-fated FA Cup Semifinal at Wembley back in '91.

Been posting in this forum for a few months. It's a good release for your frustrations to share some good banter with other Gooners! Don't miss a game on TV if possible!

TomasCR

Established Member
Welcome Jay, just a few things.

In your profile, there is written you´re 21, check it out. The thing with "soccer" - some people don´t like when it´s called soccer, it will be much better when you start to use "football".

A very good introduction though, that´s how it should look like. ;)

JayJay321

TomasCR said:
Welcome Jay, just a few things.

In your profile, there is written you´re 21, check it out. The thing with "soccer" - some people don´t like when it´s called soccer, it will be much better when you start to use "football".

A very good introduction though, that´s how it should look like. ;)

Good point. Here in South Africa we call it soccer, but I'll definently try to remember to use football in the future. And I must have picked the wrong year when I made my profile, don't know how I managed to do that though. Must've been pretty tired. I'll definently get around to changing that though. Thanks.

Classy_Gunner

Welcome jay .I hope you are having a good time and have a read of the announcment at the top of the looby ,it will help.

JayJay321

Classy_Gunner said:
Welcome jay .I hope you are having a good time and have a read of the announcment at the top of the looby ,it will help.

Thanks. I read it. I'm definently having a good time. Realy enjoying reading others posts and posting myself. I'm still new though so trying to get used to it.

Apache

Hi,
I'm a neutral fan, but of course I like Arsenal. ;D
When can I get Arsenal clips, highlights and MOTD. :?:
I'm from Sydney, it is she, but I don't want to post my name. :eek:ops:
I'm a fan of Wenger. He is a classy manager.

cuban

Established Member
Hey, I´m Miro, I´m 20 and from Slovakia, currently studying translantion & interpretation combination english language - slovak language. Been here for 2 years or so...arsenal fan for maybe 5-6 years, was only at one game this year pre season camp in Austria, game vs Burgerland...it was perfect i was sitting litteraly behind our bench and was like 2 metres from Arsène and all the players, also got football from Bendtner and then autographs on it from Arsène,Bac,Almunia,Denilson and Pat Rice, i was also doing interview with ArsenalTV lol :D greatest day in my life

cheers

Classy_Gunner

Wow ! Thats fantastic cuban .Nice story .I like your posts aswell so keep it up because i know that you have a pretty intelligent mind.

cuban

Established Member
Classy_Gunner said:
Wow ! Thats fantastic cuban .Nice story .I like your posts aswell so keep it up because i know that you have a pretty intelligent mind.

thanks a lot :D

Unforgiven

Established Member
Hello, my name is Will and I am 21. I have been posting on the lobby for a few months now. I am based in engineering. I have been a gooner since I was 5 years old, I and was really happy to see this forum where I could share my thoughts about the Arsenal.

Last season I met Adebayor in London (long story), had a picture with him, had no idea what he was saying, but he is my favourite player.

Classy_Gunner

You are also a very good poster who is looking for good acheivments on this forum .I have been noticing your posts for about the last several weeks and its been impressive .Your presenatation of your posts are as neat as ever.

Good job Will and keep it up.

themansj

i am the man! and my name is barely pronounceable so i will not write it..i usually have pathetic posts and am hoping to improve:D

Top Bottom