• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Nenad

...There has always been something about Arsenal which has been classy...

5by.gif

dino bravo

Hi everyone, I joined yesterday, but have read the forum for many years.

My names Dean, I am 41 and have been supporting Arsenal my whole life pretty much, proud to be born into a family of gooners. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the 500k in the away end at Anfield '89, but that is my favourite Arsenal memory, just from my grandads living room. Regular at Highbury, pre-kids, only get to the Emirates 4-5 times a season now, sadly. Been to a lot of big games in my time, a few cup semi's and finals.

Heros of mine are Rocky, Wrighty, Titi and I also loved Anders Limpar, spent a lot of my childhood pretending to be him, such an exciting player.

Looking forward to some decent, sensible chat with you all. Deano

North West

Hi everybody!

My name's Enrico and I'm typing from Genoa, in the northwest of Italy.

I've always had a sympathy for Arsenal since I was kid, admiring players such as Ian Wright, Paul Merson, Anders Limpar, Alan Smith, Tony Adams, David Seaman, etc. However, I didn't begin to regularly follow the Arsenal until August 16, 2008 when I found myself surrounded by Gooners at the Mabel's Tavern in Mabledon Place. The Premier League was kicking off that day, we would be hosting WBA at lunch time. Nasri scored after a few minutes, the stadium erupted, the pub erupted, and Arsenal left a mark in my heart.

In January 2012, I relocated to Lancaster, in the North West of England (that's why I chose this name). On my first weekend there, I watched us losing 3-2 at Swansea in a Turkish fast food. That season we'd already been thrashed 8-2 at Old Trafford. Not the best time for a Gooner to live so close to Manchester? Well, it's always a good time to be a Gooner, anywhere, isn't it?

I left England in 2018, for a very brief time I've lived in the northwest of Spain (don't know what to say, I must be a 'northwest person'), now I'm back in Italy. Goes without saying, Arsenal's still in my heart. I've been very wordy, so what else could I say? Just COYG!

Clerais

Hi,

Im French, 29yo, living in Paris (the worst kind of French) but coming from Nice (Ineos colony).
Arsenal fan since the end of the 20th century. I still wear my dreamcast jersey that i conveniently bought largely oversized when I was 11. Well-known amongst my french friends as "the idiot who will not let go of his favorite team, even though they have been torturing him for the past 10 years".
I dont care, I love this club. And this forum is my new favorite place to hang out and fake working.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
Hello my name is Haris i am from athens greece and iam 33 years old. I started support arsenal from 2000 because of wenger and the attacking football the team played. At the pre-livestream era i could not see the team play live easily but nowdays everything is easier. I have go to see the team on the field twice in leoforos stadium when we faced panathinaikos( the team i support in greece) and both matches were so close. I believe that Mikel is our last chance to win the league with that club and financial structure othrwise we must be like city or chelsea which i dislike. Cheers to all gooners.

psycho_chihuahua

Hey guys.. wow! I am visiting this forum after years!! I've been a member since 2006 and was quite the regular back then. Not sure why I stopped visiting this forum, I guess due to all the social media platforms that took off after.
Anyway I'm back (with my same username that too), and hopefully a little more regular. Any of the OGs still around?

Stoof

Hi all,

Hope everyone is safe and well. Just recently joined as i was bored of Facebook groups not really facilitating great discussion. Have been a supporter for close to 30 years, what a journey the club has been on through that time!

-S

Red Banjo

Hi guys.
I’m new to the forum here.
I’m not normally into forums and such, and don’t do the social media thing anymore (all Facebook etc did for me was convince me that Trump’s finger hovering over the launch button probably wasn’t such a bad thing after all! )
Anyway, the wife got sick of me shouting at the telly and suggested I talk to other people who were probably doing exactly the same thing as me. So here I am.
I’ve been an Arsenal fan for so long I can’t really remember when or how it started, but I think it was around 1970 ish.
I’m not an obsessive fan - unfortunately I’ve moved around a bit and work and family has dominated most of my life - but I guess it’s something that’s just in the blood. I mean, I have red and white blood cells don’t I!
Anyway, I’m nowhere near London I’m afraid - I’m smack bang in the middle of the country in a town called Nuneaton. But I try and keep up.
I have to say, I can’t remember a time when I’ve felt so frustrated or despondent about the Gunners. We’ve always been pretty much part of the top flight furniture and look at us now.
Oh well. Thanks for having me guys!

RedArmy01

hello everyone,

as you can notice on my profile, im portuguese, 19, already live in north London as a kid with my uncle, and there born my love for Arsenal. In Portugal, Im a Benfica fan, so it will be a very strange feeling for me. Arsenal are in a poor form but I think Arsenal can do it because Benfica are bad as fuc* as well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
hello everyone,

as you can notice on my profile, im portuguese, 19, already live in north London as a kid with my uncle, and there born my love for Arsenal. In Portugal, Im a Benfica fan, so it will be a very strange feeling for me. Arsenal are in a poor form but I think Arsenal can do it because Benfica are bad as fuc* as well.
Hello and welcome, can you arrange for the Benfica eagle to pick up Stan Kronke and drop him in the middle of the Atlantic?

REEVIE1995

Hey all. 25 year old Arsenal fan from Essex. First ever game I watched was the one where Bergkamp scored that goal at Newcastle. Favourite players growing up were Pires, Henry and ljungberg. Tough times at the moment both in general and on the pitch but I'm still looking forward to going back up to the Emirates sooner hopefully rather than later.

Looking forward to getting involved in the discussion.

Top Bottom