• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was initially taken aback by the name of the tourney, but I got find out that it is meant to raise awareness about mental health. Fair play!

Obviously, this game will give us a bit of an indication of where this team is at presently in terms of preparation.

Obviously, this game always come time to mind when I think about my favourite Arsenal vs Chelsea game. RVP was just simply unplayable. He made Terry and Cahill look clueless.

It's quite funny that this game was the highlight of Santo's career :lol:

Team news: Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding, Emile Smith Rowe, Pablo Mari, Willian, Joe Willock and Reiss Nelson will be involved, as are Mohamed Elneny, Eddie Nketiah, Tavares, Cedric Soares and Folarin Balogun.

Bernd Leno and Grant Xhaka are away on holiday for the start of pre-season having been in action at Euro 2020.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Apparently a number of our players have tested positive, which is the reason why Miami was cancelled. Let's see if this one goes to plan.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Surely we'll play a game before this crap?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great cup win from 2004...

...the pass by Vieira for the 2nd is amazing, has to be perfect for Jose to get a shot away.

The commentary just after the 2nd (not in the video) is pretty great...

"If Thierry Henry is the king of Highbury, then surely there is a new prince now"

Loved Reyes, great player.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Great cup win from 2004...

...the pass by Vieira for the 2nd is amazing, has to be perfect for Jose to get a shot away.

The commentary just after the 2nd (not in the video) is pretty great...

"If Thierry Henry is the king of Highbury, then surely there is a new prince now"

Loved Reyes, great player.
John Terry getting owned by the net

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Will Lokonga be fit for this? Looking forward to see some fresh exciting new blood. Grasping at straws here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

How bad is that league ffs?
A player like Santos playing as an AM :lol:
Shocking athlete and tactical discipline, but he was very good with the ball at his feet.

Makes sense, I think #10 in lesser leagues was probably the only way he was ever going to work. When we were starved of natural wingers I remember many fans urging Wenger to just use him as a left winger at the time.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It's better to get a goalkeeper on loan with option to buy. Ryan proved himself that he would have been a good purchase. Unfortunately, Edu and Tets did not negotiate this when we loaned for him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Feeder Club vs Parent Club

Disgusting how clear these rent boys are of us under the management of Tuchel. Although we managed to get a lucky win against them at Stamford Bridge last season, that game was one of the worst performances of the season.

Could have easily been 5 or 6 if they weren’t dreadful in front of goal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Feeder Club vs Parent Club

Disgusting how clear these rent boys are of us under the management of Tuchel. Although we managed to get a lucky win against them at Stamford Bridge last season, that game was one of the worst performances of the season.

Could have easily been 5 or 6 if they weren’t dreadful in front of goal.
Its management from top down, not even just the manager. I guess that comes from having an owner like they do, but we really dont help ourselves with kids like Edu and Arteta running the club.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was initially taken aback by the name of the tourney, but I got find out that it is meant to raise awareness about mental health. Fair play!

Obviously, this game will give us a bit of an indication of where this team is at presently in terms of preparation.

Obviously, this game always come time to mind when I think about my favourite Arsenal vs Chelsea game. RVP was just simply unplayable. He made Terry and Cahill look clueless.

It's quite funny that this game was the highlight of Santo's career :lol:

Team news: Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding, Emile Smith Rowe, Pablo Mari, Willian, Joe Willock and Reiss Nelson will be involved, as are Mohamed Elneny, Eddie Nketiah, Tavares, Cedric Soares and Folarin Balogun.

Bernd Leno and Grant Xhaka are away on holiday for the start of pre-season having been in action at Euro 2020.
Good opening post bro. That Walcott goal where they trip him up and he gets up off the floor keeping the ball, dribbles past two players and strikes a wonder goal, was something special. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom