• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good opening post bro. That Walcott goal where they trip him up and he gets up off the floor keeping the ball, dribbles past two players and strikes a wonder goal, was something special. :lol:
Yeah. It was a beautifully taken goal. Not dissimilar to his goal vs Newcastle in that 7-4 result.

We put five past Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and finished 3rd but AM called that season a failure and told me that last season jammy 1-0 win vs Chelsea in a season where we finished 8th was a positive.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Im all for supporting this cause, lost family members through mental health & i know how underfunded they are.

I like many, have found things a struggle at times with the pandemic.

Does not look like these are being shown on tv though which is a shame.

PPV option with donations to the Charity would be decent if possible?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Yeah. It was a beautifully taken goal. Not dissimilar to his goal vs Newcastle in that 7-4 result.

We put five past Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and finished 3rd but AM called that season a failure and told me that last season jammy 1-0 win vs Chelsea in a season where we finished 8th was a positive.
In that 5 goal thriller, our goals were beautifully crafted. Their goals were a set piece, simple cross that wasn’t cut out and a crazy lucky strike from way outside the box. And also Gervinho missed a sitter from a Walcott cross.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We have to play with the best XI so far:

Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Tierney
Partey Lokonga
Pepe ESR Auba
Laca

I would start with this team

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

7-3*

It was a pretty good season for us. But the biggest disappointment was the 8-2 though. Never have I been so upset with the club (we started few debutants though - cesc left and few injuries left us with nothing). Thankfully we signed Per and Arteta (along with 3 other duds in 2 days after this game).

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
When Roman see Arteta's ball.

tenor.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Their biggest advantage over us is in their owner.
I'm changing my mind on that. Used be glad we weren't owned by the Russian mafia or an oil country. But after a season of watching our turgid football, I'm getting Dr Faustus vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom