• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not saying much but this could be starting line up against Brentford maybe xhaka white for Elneny and holding or Mari

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking forward to seeing White and Lokonga in the second half.

It's year to the day of our Cup final win in 2020 over the Chavs...maybe Auba could go on a goal scoring run from today on, please!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Chambers went from literally having one foot out of the club to being our main RB.

Arteta faking it until he makes it.

Why

Always Me ?
The statement "Biggest squad overhaul in the history of the club" and this starting XI don't seem to match up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
E7kD8sEX0AAhif_

Rattata

This starting eleven is depressing. Arteta still trying to make Auba/Laca work...
Elneny still starting games for us is a joke.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Holding, Elneny, Auba left wing, Lacazette upfront. Pray for us vs Brentford.

Doesn't seem like the club are trying to offload Lacazette to me...

How does his starting today have anything to do with his future? They’re putting the best team they can out on the pitch.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
How does his starting today have anything to do with his future? They’re putting the best team they can out on the pitch.
If they were actively trying to move him on, he wouldn't be starting games this close to the season. Sends out mixed signals.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Annoyed he’s playing Elneny instead of Lokonga. We know what Elneny can do (**** all). Making safe decisions isn’t going to keep him his job. ****ing loser.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was called an anti-Vax 5G believing conspiracy theorist when I said Elneny was gonna be playing this season.

bonzka

'Squad overhau'l and our current first 11 is worse than the 11 that finished last year.

I really don't think Arsenal can get away with this any longer. This is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom