• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I have literally watched 0 of our friendlies as what the **** is the point in watching Elneny, Holding, Bellerin and Cedric play? It’s literally the same team right now.

I will watch this perhaps, as I want to see how White plays. I’m sure the **** will injure one of our players though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have literally watched 0 of our friendlies as what the **** is the point in watching Elneny, Holding, Bellerin and Cedric play? It’s literally the same team right now.

I will watch this perhaps, as I want to see how White plays. I’m sure the **** will injure one of our players though.

The only one I was looking forward to watching, was the Inter game...and that was the one that was cancelled, ffs.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

no such thing a pre-season friendly in the Mind Series 🔥
Very well handled by the bloke the white t shirt, trying to reason with both of that big lumps brain cells.

Not sure I’ve ever been so scared in my life as sitting on my own in the West Ham home crowd about 15 years ago. Animals! Not even a free glass of wine at half time like Club Level in the Emirates :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could be clear indication who will start against Brentford i really don't want any injuries our squad despite having 29 players still s**t we lost our best mid until September. I resigned about Elneny start Arteta don't trust Xhaka-Lokonga yet but i hope both start today. Hopefully front 4 of Pepe ESR Saka and Auba or even give Bolagun a start he had short pre season because of injury

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting game today . . . new manager who doesn't yet know his squad, golden boot winner who's far from happy, really poor season last year.

And Sp**s have their problems too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Looking forward to this one. No matter what i enjoy watching us play 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think the team that starts will start next Friday.

GoonerJay24

You always forget how good Ljunberg was cos of the left side of those Arsenal teams getting all the credit but damn he was better than Pires at times. 10 million times the player Arteta was for us, he should've got the job instead tbh.

Arteta and Mertesacker had anbig impact on the squad when they joined. Mikel was a brilliant captain.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We lost Partey already, hoping there are no more injuries. Still can’t believe whoever thought playing Sp**s in a friendly is a good idea, especially so close to the start of the season. Should be “lose your mind” series, instead.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We lost Partey already, hoping there are no more injuries. Still can’t believe whoever thought playing Sp**s in a friendly is a good idea, especially so close to the start of the season. Should be “lose your mind” series, instead.

It does seem odd, I get it keeps travelling down but West Ham would have been a better option than Sp**s.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette x Auba again. Both play like they have lube on their boots.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arteta back to Laca starting and Auba at LW, yep yep, that's it persist with what has failed time and time again, that'll definitely work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom