• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

I actually liked what we showed going forward against Chelsea. It was positive.

I didn't like how we set up in defense. An experiment that needs a lot of work.

I expect this will be a draw just as today should have been. I just hope no more injuries.

Gn1212

Didn’t watch the Chelsea match. Seen the highlights and look like they battered us
Not really. We were the better team but we gifted them a couple of clear cut chances and they somehow managed to only score 2 of them. Also, the ref was terrible which didn't help matters.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is the stupidest friendly I’ve ever heard of, there’s gonna be at least one season ending injury and it better not be on our side. Free shot to injure one of your rival players just before the season, who thinks of that ****?

IstraBalagina

I actually liked what we showed going forward against Chelsea. It was positive.

I didn't like how we set up in defense. An experiment that needs a lot of work.

I expect this will be a draw just as today should have been. I just hope no more injuries.
Why he insists with heavy pair of objects Mari and Holding? We need White and Gabriel to form partnership as quickly as possible.

GoonerJay24

Leno
Niles White Mari Tavares
Xhaka Willock
Pepe Smith-Rowe Nelson
Nketiah

Bring on Lokonga, Martinelli, Lacazette, Holding, Tierney Auba and Elneny second half

Get Willock use to that position from now to fully develop him into the player he can become in 12-18 months time

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is the stupidest friendly I’ve ever heard of, there’s gonna be at least one season ending injury and it better not be on our side. Free shot to injure one of your rival players just before the season, who thinks of that ****?
Good potential to be a psychological hit too. Lose to Chelsea and Sp**s before the season even starts and we'll have players looking depressed from kick off. Another CM injury and we're ****ed already.

ArtetaOut

Kane should embrace his childhood self and join the biggest club in London.
NINTCHDBPICT000574316726.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
My first half team vs Spuds:

Balogun
Auba-ESR-Pepe
Xhaka-Willock
Taverns-Mari-Holding-Bellerin
Leno

2nd half team:

Laca
Nketiah-Willian-Nelson
Azeez-Lokonga
Tierney-Mari-Holding-Chambers
Ilieve

Mix and match of experience and youth.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I didn't even want it at the time, but with hindsight and considering the work he did with the reserve team - yeah he was probably the way to go.

I mean, if you're bareface gonna hire someone who's never managed why not Freddie.
I mean he wasn't the way to go same way Arteta wasn't, but I found it funny how people claimed Arteta was more qualified even though Ljunberg has much more actual coaching experience.

Arteta was hyped so much for nothing really, cos he helped Sterling get good? You mean Sterling the player that's been hyped since he was 16 who was great at Liverpool? The guy who went for 50m? Yeah sure lets give the white man all the credit.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I mean he wasn't the way to go same way Arteta wasn't, but I found it funny how people claimed Arteta was more qualified even though Ljunberg has much more actual coaching experience.

Arteta was hyped so much for nothing really, cos he helped Sterling get good? You mean Sterling the player that's been hyped since he was 16 who was great at Liverpool? The guy who went for 50m? Yeah sure lets give the white man all the credit.
The credit Arteta gets for both Sterling and Sane was very overblown yes :lol:
We now see it's not true because a number of players have regressed under his watch.

They were good players to begin with. Sterling was already a part of one of the best attacking trios in the league prior to City.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We now see it's not true because a number of players have regressed under his watch.

They were good players to begin with. Sterling was already a part of one of the best attacking trios in the league prior to City.
I think it worked in the way how astrologers make business. They meet 100 clients and give random predictions and advices. It works for around 10 of them by chance and those 10 assume that the astrologer is very good and become their repeat customers. Arteta probably gave some random advice to all of City players and a couple of them achieved better form. They used that to create a propaganda that it is a trend rather than a coincidence.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It was all for the camera’s.

They planted the seeds about him doing extra work with Sterling and Sane then the Amazon documentary cemented it lmao.

Really looking forward to the BS in our Prime documentary. Edu and Arteta are going to make themselves like look like the best duo in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom