• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most overrated players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm a huge Mbappe fan and have been screaming his name for years but the world cup hype has the casual fan hyping him as a Messi/Ronaldo level prospect.

What they (well more Messi than Ronaldo) were doing at Mbappe's age was on another level, two GOATs.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I'm a huge Mbappe fan and have been screaming his name for years but the world cup hype has the casual fan hyping him as a Messi/Ronaldo level prospect.

What they (well more Messi than Ronaldo) were doing at Mbappe's age was on another level, two GOATs.

Mbappe is faster than Cronaldo thou. .

That will have a big influence on his career

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Sergio Ramos - Apparently scoring goals is now more important than defending for a centre back, if only Thomas Vermaelen was still alive.

Aaron Ramsey - Not really a central midfielder, not really a number ten.
Good at running.

Romelu Lukaku - Like passing to a wall.

Paul Pogba - YouTube player

Delhi Alley - Príck

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Sergio Ramos - Apparently scoring goals is now more important than defending for a centre back, if only Thomas Vermaelen was still alive.

Aaron Ramsey - Not really a central midfielder, not really a number ten.
Good at running.

Romelu Lukaku - Like passing to a wall.

Paul Pogba - YouTube player

Delhi Alley - Príck

Being from Delhi, I take that as a HUGE offense!

Oh_Snap

Eh .. No?

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/thi...-achieved-analysis/936345#v4VFK0xXQqiAtgQD.97

He also scored a sh!tload more goals than Messi & Ronaldo when they were 19. The hype is justified imho.

mbappe.png

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

LOL

He is already a World Cup winner at 19 which both Ronaldo/Messi are still unable to do.

This boy if he keeps himself fit will touch a lot of milestones. Hype around him is absolutely justified.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

No it wasn't. Statistically both were worse than Mbappe. CR7 isn't even worth mentioning in terms of his aged 18 and 19 seasons compared to Mbappe. And while Messi really started to blossom towards the end of his 2nd season of senior football(aged 19) he was a sicknote his first 2 years and his goal scoring ratio compared to Mbappe's is vastly inferior. Mbappe was a first team player earlier than Messi, he has been a more consistent performer earlier than Messi, his contributions and achievements at age 19 are better than Messi's by virtually every metric and that's if we leave out the WC elephant in the room. I'm not saying Mbappe will get to their level but he's better right now at 19 then either of them were at the same age.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Being from Delhi, I take that as a HUGE offense!
:lol: not far from the truth, though :p.

No it wasn't. Statistically both were worse than Mbappe. CR7 isn't even worth mentioning in terms of his aged 18 and 19 seasons compared to Mbappe. And while Messi really started to blossom towards the end of his 2nd season of senior football(aged 19) he was a sicknote his first 2 years and his goal scoring ratio compared to Mbappe's is vastly inferior. Mbappe was a first team player earlier than Messi, he has been a more consistent performer earlier than Messi, his contributions and achievements at age 19 are better than Messi's by virtually every metric and that's if we leave out the WC elephant in the room. I'm not saying Mbappe will get to their level but he's better right now at 19 then either of them were at the same age.
Only his stats are better. You could argue that Ronaldo was a show pony into his early 20s. But Messi was always destined for greatness. You could see that whenever he played, just like with RvP

Mbappe is a tremendous talent, but you could argue that Dembele is doing the same for Barca

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
:lol: not far from the truth, though :p.

Only his stats are better. You could argue that Ronaldo was a show pony into his early 20s. But Messi was always destined for greatness. You could see that whenever he played, just like with RvP

Mbappe is a tremendous talent, but you could argue that Dembele is doing the same for Barca
His stats and his impact on the game. A 19 year old Mbappe had a greater influence on a world cup match than a maybe barely past his prime Messi across from him. CR7 definitely was a show pony. We're talking about what they were as players at 19. Mbappe is a legitimate Player of the Year candidate and was the most dangerous player in the tournament for the World Cup winner at 19 years old. There is no amount of gymnastics one can do to claim Messi was better at that age. It can't be done. We all know what Messi became and it's presumptuous to assume Mbappe will do the same but he's better now than Messi was then, full stop. And Dembele has had a couple of good games to start a season. He was injured and did absolutely nothing last year. He's shown nowhere near as much as Mbappe is and rightly barely made it off the bench for France because Mbappe is at least a level above him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom