• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most underrated players.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That is a great shout. Superb technique,good vision and he is so good at winning aerial duels. I'd take him here as a rotational striker and attacking midfielder.

Could see Leicester going for him, actually. Would be interesting to see him upfront with Vardy.
He lacks pace but he reminds me of a more central Nolito. Brilliant player when he's on.

Proof

Established Member
If the talent would have been directly proportional with the brain Adrian Mutu could have been an unstoppable striker.

He was quick and explosive, tactically intelligent with very good technique, had a great first touch, could finish with both feet and was also a threat from free-kicks. The problem was his attitude, he definitely failed to live up to his potential

Sylvain Wiltord.

Always tagged with the critique that he never lived up to billing as an expensive £13m striker, almost forgotten within the pantheon of greatness in the Invincible squad. But what we bought was a mobile, versatile player who worked extremely hard, scored, assisted, a solid all-round player who I'd be happy to have at the club right now.

BobP

Memri Fan
Aldair is one of the best centerbacks of all time in my book and I don't see him mentioned ever, even when Zeman was Roma boss he was top class, a WC winner, but almost completely forgotten.

Probably the most underrated player I could think of.

Think because Serie A was saturated with top talent at that stage, and because Roma aren't one of the big 3, players like Aldair get overlooked.

Another player who was very underrated was Vincent Candela, was a great player in his own right but never got the recognition because Lizarazu was always ahead of him for France.

Guy could go both ways, was a right footer on the left defensive flank as well, like Lahm earlier in his career where he would play on the left and cut in onto his right.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Currently in league I would say the pair of Fraser and Brooks are extremely undderrated by the general public. Both key to Bournemouth scoring the most goals outside the top 6 clubs. One is linked to Arsenal and other Utd and rightly so.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would say following are under appreciated not talked about enough.

Sensini
Almeyda
Ortega
De La Pena
Geovanni
Senna
Cambiasso
Aldair
Kohler
Albertini
Rui Costa
Kinkladze