• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The most underrated players.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I'm going to revive this thread becuase people need somewhere to talk about underrated players!

Throwing a name out there, Jaaskelainen, what do you lads think?

Camel

redwhiteAustrian said:
He has certainly helped them establishing their brand in Asia, though.
A bit like our Park.

Bar the goals.
And the games.
And the brand-establishing stuff.
Korean football fans actually hate us for ruining his career.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jaaskelainen is erratic but I like him

Mark Noble anyone?
so far he is a good orchestrator on the field and a loyal player for the Hammers. Got a good free kick too.
and a quick look at his profile, Noble was the captain for England U-18 and did captain the U-21, but he has NO England cap...

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Rain Dance said:
Jaaskelainen is erratic but I like him

Mark Noble anyone?
so far he is a good orchestrator on the field and a loyal player for the Hammers. Got a good free kick too.
and a quick look at his profile, Noble was the captain for England U-18 and did captain the U-21, but he has NO England cap...

He's great, certainly better than some other players who've had caps for England. Definitely underrated.

I reckon Christian Eriksen is underrated. People tend to forgets he's only 21, and even said he hadn't developed enough at Ajax. He's 2 years younger than Ramsey, that says a lot imo. Already a very important player for Sp**s.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Godwin1 said:
I'm going to revive this thread becuase people need somewhere to talk about underrated players!

Throwing a name out there, Jaaskelainen, what do you lads think?

I don't think Jaaskelainen is underrated.

He used to be excellent, and I think most people at the time recognised him as excellent.

Now he's a decent Premier League keeper, which again is how people generally rate him.

I like him, and he's a had a good career. But I think people rate him more or less spot on.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2R28Avtbeg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2R28Avtbeg</a>

He doesn't think he's underrated. Decent interview by the way.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah Zlatan is awesome, he's only up himself because he really is that good. I remember an interview where he was asked if he feels he plays a Swedish style of football, and his answer was "I play Zlatan style".

Legend :lol:

WengerFaithful

In his prime I would give a shout out to Shay Given as being considered Underrated - how a Regular Champions League Team didnt give a chance is beyond me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think a lot of what Zlatan says is tongue in cheek IMO. That's his tongue firmly wedged between his arse cheeks. No, seriously, I think he's just playing with the media and being who they want him to be. Under the surface, he's a complex emotional guy, who's not afraid to cry and cuddle men off the pitch.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Bacary Sagna & Santi 'Magic' Cazorla are both underrated especially with Sagna even in amongst the Gooners both on here and outside. Santi doesn't get the kind of love and the hype Silva gets which is mind boggling. Santi has been far more influential and consistent than Silva is/was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom