• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The next five games in 12 days

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I would be happy to see a weakened team against Porto, as it isn't a must win, which is true of the Blackpool game

An away win at Palace, and three points from Liverpool matter much more
I think the typical Europa team should be put out against Benfica and Blackpool - with the likes of Özil, Lacazette and Auba on the bench. The rest is the first team. A draw likely in Portugal.

I think we can beat Liverpool they haven’t lost yet and will sooner or later - Arsenal away

Wtf guys, is it some new trend on here to mistake Portuguese teams for other Portuguese teams? :lol::lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just concentrate on the the PL games , don't care about the rest . We are favourites against Liverpool imo.

Interested to hear why you think so Celestis?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Winning keeps the confidence high, we can field a strong team in PL & EL then fringe players for Blackpool, this gives 6 days rest for our main players to face Liverpool. This is basically a 3 game busy schedule not 5!

Stannis

Hope we get Mav and Sokratis up and running soon. Holding and Mustafi will be gassed otherwise

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Interested to hear why you think so Celestis?

We are at home , our strikers are firing , their's are struggling to score , if you crowd the centre and contest the 2nd ball you basically nullify their midfield 's strength which is hustle we have midfield options than can do that . This allows the quality in our AM positions to decide the game .

We shouldn't be giving these guys too much respect like we did City . Wolves gave them a better contest ffs .

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Three wins (Leicester, Palace, Blackpool) and two draws (Sporting, Liverpool) would be very good.

Tomb Bombadil

I'm already satisfied with wins against Leicester and Crystal Palace and not lose against Sporting. I wouldn't even mind a lose against Sporting too much. I don't really care about the Cup you don't even know the name in the early stages. So play the second string and give some young players a chance. And I would take a draw against Liverpool.

WDW?D

With the two wins in PL we will be still in contention with the top of the table no matter what the result will be against Liverpool.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sounds worse than it is, Blackpool and Lisbon should all have much weaker teams. Although concerned about the LB depth, are Kola and AMN back yet?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sounds worse than it is, Blackpool and Lisbon should all have much weaker teams. Although concerned about the LB depth, are Kola and AMN back yet?

Think both both are back mate.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Should be winning all 5 and i think we will. This is a new Arsenal and i trust Emery, i bet the past week or so hes been watching match DVD's 24/7. Under Wenger we would struggle with these games hes gone now, time to be confident again!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Despite our good run, I’m not as confident in our ability to keep winning just yet.

Glad to hear Emery feels the same way, with him recently saying that improvements are needed to be in the hunt for anything.

I like celestis’ comments though, let’s take it one game at a time. Leicester can surprise us and we must be ready to deal with whatever they bring

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I am uncomfortable at this thread's existence since the last ''Our next 8 games'' hasn't run its perfect course. I predict a jinx now.

There must be a point drop behind a corner by the laws of logic but if we focus one game at a time I predict we will up our game progressively as we are doing so far, despite us maybe conceding some points.

The perfect scenario would be all wins, but a near-perfect would be 4 wins and a draw. I would much more like a draw vs Crystal Palace away and then beating Liverpool because making a statement like that creates a momentum where anything becomes possible. We'll see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom