• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The next five games in 12 days

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Despite our good run, I’m not as confident in our ability to keep winning just yet.

Glad to hear Emery feels the same way, with him recently saying that improvements are needed to be in the hunt for anything.

I like celestis’ comments though, let’s take it one game at a time. Leicester can surprise us and we must be ready to deal with whatever they bring
I'm surprised at the confidence in here tbh. I'm still shedding a tear or two when I look at the PL form chart and see it completely green, something I feel like I haven't seen in years.

We still don't look great at times and Leicester will be an interesting test as on their day you have to rate them as more than your average midtable side. Liverpool aren't looking great either but let's not talk about being favourites, don't want to jinx it.:eek:ops:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
2/5.

Recon some player will have to rest now. Auba most likely now. Interesting to see how Emery will use Cech and Leno tbh.

good 1-0 win tbh.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Just concentrate on the the PL games , don't care about the rest . We are favourites against Liverpool imo.
That's bold, can't say I think we're quite there yet. We definitely have the ability to win though.

Wryer

Why didn't you wait for the previous threadstarter on the 8 games to start this thread!?

Why!?

:lol:

Stannis

The prospects of Cech being harassed by Firmino is making me anxious

Far easier to beat the press when you have a ball playing goal keeper

Wryer

Rest the whole lot for Blackpool.

Lose the streak and so be it. Gets rid of the hoodoo on losing the streak to Liverpool and have our guys properly rested for the important PL games.

This is the season to focus on PL and nothing else.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Why didn't you wait for the previous threadstarter on the 8 games to start this thread!?

Why!?

:lol:
I didn't see anything on the first page and thought it was done when i made it :lol::lol:(that the 8 games were played)

Wryer

I didn't see anything on the first page and thought it was done when i made it :lol::lol:(that the 8 games were played)
:)just teasing. I was alluding to the fact the previous threadstarter was auspicious enough to kick off the streak. So it would have been lovely if he nailed the next 5!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That's bold, can't say I think we're quite there yet. We definitely have the ability to win though.

Home advantage is a big thing , ie we were not anywhere near the level of Barcelona or Bayern yet we beat both Pep sides at home , We should have beaten Liverpool last season at home . Just my thinking on it .

HBL

Established Member
Three wins and two draws, not too bad. Probably should've beaten Palace but oh well, could have a thread for the next four league games because they'll be tough. Wolves (h), Bournemouth (A), Sp**s (h) & United (A)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Should beat Wolves, after their good start they’re not up to much

HBL

Established Member
Should beat Wolves, after their good start they’re not up to much
Probably playing them at the perfect time but it will still be a scrappy game. Bournemouth away is another tricky game but I'm not convinced by them defensively and hopefully we win at least one of the games against United/Sp**s. I'll be delighted if we can get 9 points from the next four.

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Just our luck that we've to go Old Trafford 3 days after the NLD. That's a nailed on loss that. Absolutely must beat Wolves, win the NLD and get atleast a point at Bournemouth away.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Just our luck that we've to go Old Trafford 3 days after the NLD. That's a nailed on loss that. Absolutely must beat Wolves, win the NLD and get atleast a point at Bournemouth away.

Really? I think we can honestly get something out of that game. Manyoo still look poor and really struggled against Bournemoth.

On top of that we don't really seem to have that fear of top sides so hopefully we can get something out of that game.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Really? I think we can honestly get something out of that game. Manyoo still look poor and really struggled against Bournemoth.

On top of that we don't really seem to have that fear of top sides so hopefully we can get something out of that game.
Yeah I just have a feeling the players are gonna be physically knackered after the NLD. And our record at OT is disastrous to say the least, even if Unai is a different animal altogether.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Yeah I just have a feeling the players are gonna be physically knackered after the NLD. And our record at OT is disastrous to say the least, even if Unai is a different animal altogether.

At this point, with the improved form of our players, we can rotate a bit. We can do it, Utd have been cack, very narrow wins and can only do it by turning the games into absolute chaos. The slightest control and shape kills them.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
At this point, with the improved form of our players, we can rotate a bit. We can do it, Utd have been cack, very narrow wins and can only do it by turning the games into absolute chaos. The slightest control and shape kills them.
Hope you're right. Would love nothing more than to stuff the Middlesex bastards and Mourinho within the space of 3 days.

Top Bottom