• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratinho

Established Member
All non player specific related talk in here lads, don't troll the Baptista thread with you Abramovich/MSI abuse, you can do that in here.

Don't say I never do anything for you.

RtC, you have mail. :)

Legend#1

Established Member
Don't give a **** about Tevez.

Masche i'm upset about, but it's obviously an ellaborate plan to get those 2 playing for a smaller team to get first team football in Europe aswell as domestically, to help a big bid for both next season, nothing Wenger could have done.

Sho is another for the future so is absolutely nothing to do with any major signings.

Baptista is a ****ing beast, **** yeeeaaahhhh.

Wenger has been spotted in Germany (Just spoke to a mate in Germany, Myles wasn't lying this time)

qs

Established Member
I predict we'll sign Ribery, Gallas, Baptista, RE-Coker, Buffon, Robinho and Simao by midnight tonight, wait did I say "Ribery, Gallas, Baptista, RE-Coker, Buffon, Robinho and Simao", I mean Nobody

junialum

It's gonna be No one in / No one out. (95%)

Or

Reyes out / Baptista in (5%)

Still reeling about the West Ham signing of BOTH Tevez and Mascherano. I mean WTF? Big clubs were chasing them ALL time time?

Its like Torres going "I'd rather have Sheffield United as my club"

sn196

Legend#1 said:
Don't give a s**t about Tevez.

Masche i'm upset about, but it's obviously an ellaborate plan to get those 2 playing for a smaller team to get first team football in Europe aswell as domestically, to help a big bid for both next season, nothing Wenger could have done.

Sho is another for the future so is absolutely nothing to do with any major signings.

Baptista is a f****g beast, f**k yeeeaaahhhh.

Wenger has been spotted in Germany (Just spoke to a mate in Germany, Myles wasn't lying this time)

Why is he in GERMANY!!!

kym7224

Legend#1 said:

Legend Wenger maybe try to buy Marcel Jansen he can play LB and 21years old.

You must see him at world cup Germany long time cole replacement.

Legend#1

Established Member
sn196 said:
Legend#1 said:

Why is he in GERMANY!!!

Getting a manicure?

Seriously, use your brain, how the **** am I supposed to know?

qs

Established Member
Ireland are playing Germany on Saturday so he's over there trying to sign Richard Dunne and Stephen Reid. Wooo midtable here we come.

Army of Me

Established Member
Richard Dunne's alright, wouldn't be too down if we signed him... Dunne is pretty much an older Senderos.

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

sn196 said:
Legend#1 said:

Why is he in GERMANY!!!
he want this kid who is 16 years old his name is klinstiger. he is a striker and wenger wants him

maxxx

he's probably gone to have a look at the under 11s tournament for some last minute talent spotting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom