• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Summer 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
With less than 28 hours to go I thought we should have a dedicated thread for the final day where we post everything in one thread. Rumours will be flying around and there's no point in having separate threads.

Let the crazy 24 hours begin.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Re: Deadline Day Transfer Rumours

lets the madness begin but with late arsenal signings it gonna be more madness.

even i will not be in home tomorrow but i will be home in the last 5 hours before the window shut.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan
Official - West Ham sign Andy Carroll on season-long loan from Liverpool.

ok first madness signing from 35m man to a not wanted player from liverpool.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

0,,12562~11174019,00.jpg

Jarvis + Carroll :D

Jarvis has the most precise crosses in the entire league according to stats. I'm ****ing ecstastic about this.

Jarvis + Taylor crossing into a box where Carroll, Nolan and Diarra are all lurking. ****ing brilliant.

leo_ense

Established Member

Could see Liverpool come back in for theo now but will they match his wage demands? Wonder if Liverpool will sign a striker tommorow as Suarez can't hit a barn door and Borini is still unknown quantity.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

leo_ense said:
Could see Liverpool come back in for theo now but will they match his wage demands?

i agree, i think tomorrow we will see 15-20m bid for walcott. but that will put us in hard situation we need to buy winger if we sell walcott.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

I wonder what will Rodgers do if one of Suarez or Borini breaks down, they have zero depth in striking position with Caroll gone.

Very good signing for Wes Ham, Allardyce has finally gotten his big man upfront, no excuses now...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Spoken to Rennes - M'Vila will not join a PL side before deadline after #thfc offer & interest from another club (not #afc) was not pursued.

looks after all the summer we linked with him he gonna stay at rennes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1
Told Arsenal focusing on 2 players one transfer and one loan. No idea who. But its the info I have.

i dont really trust him. but he say something.

el57

Ha, just as I suspected. Rennes are a bunch of ****ers.

Charisma

yousif_arsenal said:
Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1
Told Arsenal focusing on 2 players one transfer and one loan. No idea who. But its the info I have.

i dont really trust him. but he say something.

This Darren chap knows nothing, all of his rumours are guesswork. Personally, I don't think we'll sign anyone this transfer window. However, if we do sign someone it will probably be a underwhelming loan signing like Malouda.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

el57 said:
Ha, just as I suspected. Rennes are a bunch of ****ers.

watch his value down to 10m pounds next summer.

Warship

So Levy has an agreement on a fee for Lloris 4 days ago.. then comes back today and offers Lyon less money? lol... that deal is on the verge of collapse.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Warship said:
So Levy has an agreement on a fee for Lloris 4 days ago.. then comes back today and offers Lyon less money? lol... that deal is on the verge of collapse.

He spent overrated 15m pounds for Dembele and now he cant spent 10m pounds for lloris. i think lloris will be better signing for spuds Friedel will retire and gomes is s**te keeper.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Walcott camp adamant he will not be leaving Arsenal before deadline even if Liverpool make an offer following Carroll's exit #afc #lfc

so liverpool who will they buy now?

leo_ense

Established Member

Renato ‏@th14Renato
Fox Sports' @DiegoBalado says Chamakh will join Malaga on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom