• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Winter 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Boy

Established Member
Seen one of these threads the last time. It is less than 24hrs away so technically it can be opened now.. :wink:

So it shuts 5pm tomorrow, lets hope we have our details for Villa sent in nice and quickly tomorrow morning. :p

IBL

Established Member
Re: Transfer Deadline Day

nothing's gonna happen, I'm gonna go take my rubbish to the recycling centre as it'll be more interesting

Don Pacifico

Established Member

Ice Berg legend said:
nothing's gonna happen, I'm gonna go take my rubbish to the recycling centre as it'll be more interesting

Sounds like a metaphor for the journalistic policy the tabloids take at this time of year (and the intervening months).

Webdesignlab

Established Member

So what is supposed to happen here? Not to decry your thread Del Boy, but we all know the outcome.

Del Boy

Established Member

Webdesignlab said:
So what is supposed to happen here? Not to decry your thread Del Boy, but we all know the outcome.
I know what will happen as well but we might as well discuss the other transfers and there is still a 0.1% chance of us signing someone.

A signing would really ease some of the pain from today.

Del Boy

Established Member

City have had 2 bids rejected for Adam Johnson from Boro. Good player mind.
Begovic is meant to be on his way to Stoke.
Victor Moses has signed for Wigan.

Bojinov is moving to Parma from City.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

tumbleweed.JPG

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

I wonder who will Spuds re-sign next?

dreamLord

Established Member

Oh COME ON. We can't be so passive...Sir Wenger, please get us a last minute deal :(

Proof

Established Member

David Villa would be an "ok" signing. Although, maybe a replica of the Premier League trophy, would do much better, have a greater impact.

dreamLord

Established Member

For those who were hoping for either deep in their minds and hearts...

10.00 Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Mathieu Flamini have confirmed they intend to stay at AC Milan at least until the end of the season. Dutch striker Huntelaar has been linked with several Premier League clubs, while former Arsenal midfielder was a target for Manchester City.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

Denilson signs for Greek club Kavala

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-kavala-denilson&prov=ap&type=lgns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slu ... &type=lgns</a>

(sorry, the OTHER Denilson)

:mrgreen:

sabret00the

Established Member

These are my thoughts Arsène:
FatimaMoreiraDeMelo-004.jpg

you know he's available, would be a marquee signing and would give us a push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom