• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Winter 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Re: Transfer Deadline Day

Could only do Celtic good, quite impressed by how Mowbray is trying to transform his side.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member

Proof said:
NIPOLOPO said:
Del Boy said:
Beattie having a medical at Sunderland and Gago going to City according to the BBC.
Good god. :shock: how many DM do they bloody need?
They have Vieira, De Jong, Kompany, Barry and Gago.
How many of them can actually play at once, though?! Especially since there's also Gareth Barry to accommodate.

qs

Established Member

:lol: I love the way Sky are reporting Keane as a "life long Celtic supporter" wasn't it last summer he was a life long Liverpool supporter?

Del Boy

Established Member

qs said:
:lol: I love the way Sky are reporting Keane as a "life long Celtic supporter" wasn't it last summer he was a life long Liverpool supporter?
Was about to mention that myself. He is some prick.

And Redknapp ""Irish boys dream of playing for Celtic and I don't wanna stand in his way"

Yep we sure do. Muppet.

I don't know any Irish people that dream of playing for Celtic. They aren't even an Irish club ffs..

CKD39

Established Member

It's a pity we'll never again see that beautiful, arthritic, celebratory tumble that he does to wow crowds.

dave_rwr

Established Member

Worst transfer deadline day ever. Even outside of Arsenal it sucked. And to think I hardly worked on my thesis all day to keep checking in on the new deals, or lack thereof.

James

Established Member

Is there anything to even discuss? Possibly the worst transfer period we've seen since introduced. Locked.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

AnthonyG said:
tumbleweed.JPG

Apologies James. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom