• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Winter 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Re: Transfer Deadline Day - January 2012

What an dreadful deadline day, and awful transfer window in general for us Gooners. I've now officially lost faith in Wenger, the board and everything running the club if it does turn out that Henry and Eisfield are our only two signings of this window, regardless of whether we're able to pull off fourth between now and the end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Tevez is still want to move, maybe he will move to brazil cuz the window is still open there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

INTERESTED: Tottenham want to sign Blackburn defender Ryan Nelsen

Floating

Established Member

Saha signs for Sp**s (on loan I believe). They tried to sign Krasic, Remy and Ryan Nelsen as well. All three fell through.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan

fabo said:
Nelsen?..........:lol:

Strange one.

Experienced enough to do a job. At least they are looking to strengthen. If that was Wenger in Sp**s position he would say that we are comfortably inside the top 4 and still in a cup competition.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Cheer up Yousif, Sp**s are signing Nelsen and Saha.......:lol:

Help ignite their 'title challenge'.

mo50

Established Member

I honestly thought we'd bring in a top class attacker. What a massive let down this window has been.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Damn. One of the quietest windows I can remember, if not the quietest. Across the board too, not just us, though more 'us' would have been nice.

kopzilla

Always Negative

So the good news is that we signed a player. The bad news is that he is not ready to contribute right away.

Considering that Wilshere had a setback, we needed a marquee signing in this window.

Wenger will have heck of a job on his hands now to convince Van persie to sign a contract.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

So chamakh will back to arsenal next week, well its like a new signing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Breaking News: Steven Pienaar close to joining Everton

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

MirrorFootball MirrorFootball
DONE DEAL: Steven Pienaar re-joins Everton on loan until the end of the season

Good day for everton.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Woke up, did a few things around the house and then came on here. I'd fully forgotten it was deadline day, that's how little hope I had that we would sign someone. :(

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News
DONE: Lokomotiv Moscow sign Roman Pavlyuchenko from Tottenham

McIntyre

Established Member

DONE DEAL: Steven Pienaar re-joins Everton on loan until the end of the season

DONE: Lokomotiv Moscow sign Roman Pavlyuchenko from Tottenham

Saha signs for Sp**s (on loan I believe). They tried to sign Krasic, Remy and Ryan Nelsen as well

Shows just how scattergun Sp**s', or more like 'Arry's, approach to transfers is.

They had no need to sign Pienaar in the first place, and the fact he's going back to Everton just a year later proves that.

They don't need Saha. Pavlyuchenko has scored more goals than him so far this season despite playing half as many games. 'Arry just doesn't like Pav and refuses to play him.

As for the idea of signing Krasic, Remy and Nelsen. They don't even have enough space in their squad for these players.

I know transfer windows are pretty disappointing for us, but honestly I still prefer the way we do things to the way Sp**s just sign players for the sake of signing somebody.

eye4goal

Established Member

Sp**s got £7.5m for Pav. That's a decent fee. Probably too good to turn down for him

Letting Bassong go is strange given the fitness of Gallas and King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom