• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Rangers v The Arsenal | Saturday, July 17 | KO: 14:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
6948874083_c06515e55d_b.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

its just pre season.....we dont have new players when rangers batter us. When their less talented cousins smacked us around today. I would hate to see what they do to us

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Feel like we will raise our game for this one. Hibs treated that game like grand finals handing out crunching tackles all over the place, much to the delight of the Scottish commentary.

Loads of cobwebs on our side aside from the likes of Reiss and Pepe who are fighting for their place. I feel like this game will be a bit better.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to be a tough game this, for a pre-season game. They'll be right up for it, we better be too.....Such an unlikable club compared to Celtic, reminds me of Chelsea back in the day, filled with right wing nutters.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Loss here and it’s a final nail in the coffin for me in regards to Arteta, probably the 8th final nail he’s had.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

I thought the match was on Saturday, proud of myself!

Feeling a scrappy 2-2 draw in this one, Tierney to get sent off even though he won't be in the squad.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Feel like we will raise our game for this one. Hibs treated that game like grand finals handing out crunching tackles all over the place, much to the delight of the Scottish commentary.

Loads of cobwebs on our side aside from the likes of Reiss and Pepe who are fighting for their place. I feel like this game will be a bit better.
I swear you were getting gassed over our senior players dancing and being silly in training just for them to lose :lol: gonna be the story of our season.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I swear you were getting gassed over our senior players dancing and being silly in training just for them to lose :lol: gonna be the story of our season.
?

Why make up things, players dancing doesn't trigger me that's a you problem.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Macho

Dusted 🔻

No you were getting all giddy and excited over it not triggered. These are your kings?
You're the one who watches these man on socials not me, I didn't even know these man were breakdancing like that.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You're the one who watches these man on socials not me, I didn't even know these man were breakdancing like that.
I just saw that video on a meme same as you. But tbh I love the dancing and stuff when he scores it just makes me cringe when we’re **** for most of the season.

Riou

A dancing/stupid celebration after you score, is the best...nothing annoys opposition fans like that.

Didn't Wright and Campbell used to do loads of pre planned and elaborate dances after scoring in the 1990s for us?

The issue is what the dressing room is like in general in the doc, don't want the club to seem like a complete joke team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom