• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The main issue I have-assuming the story is true- is the way our youth pro s.d owcts were overlooked for a flop like Denus Suarez. It raises questions over our academy and the wisdom of our head coach.
Suarez was a mind-bending decision. Worse than throwing **** at a wall. While all the while we had Nketiah, Willock who barely played a minute.

For me, this ****show starts at the top decision makers. However good the intentions might be...

StatDNA,
Gazidis,
Wenger's renewal,
his resignation,
the Sven saga,
the Alexis and Özil and Ramsey contracts...

it's all a headless chicken stuff.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Edu said they'd been talking since December about him taking the Technical Director job. Doesn't seem like Monchi was first choice.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

From the tweets going around it seems the q and a didnt go as expected. Very surprising. Surely after the open letter, if not before, they realised there is a lot of negative feeling around the club.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

What type of daft **** is this? Even if we all know this is true, you'd expect the leadership to at least feign some optimism and ambition. Heard this from the players, now we are hearing it from the top guy too. This club reeks of loser mentality.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel sorry for those fans because some of them just want clarity. These guys invest so much time and money into the club, more than I ever would.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

What type of daft **** is this? Even if we all know this is true, you'd expect the leadership to at least feign some optimism and ambition. Heard this from the players, now we are hearing it from the top guy too. This club reeks of loser mentality.

I respect that response more than some blind optimism.

We will not win the league next season. Glad they know what level we're at

teamsoutheast

Feel sorry for those fans because some of them just want clarity. These guys invest so much time and money into the club, more than I ever would.

Clarity for what exactly? Some of the questions were ridiculous. Why would the club discuss private player negotiations openly in a Q&A session?? Some, of the fans just don't have any common sense. Just because you spend money and time in something it doesn't necessarily mean you are entitled.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Of course we're not going to win the PL. The fact that they're saying that AND that he wouldn't be happy if we got third and EL suggests he wants the best. He's ambitious, and I like that.

Interesting to see where this is taking us over a couple of years. People have to remember that Liverpool almost sold their star striker to us 5 years ago and have now won a CL. Things can change quickly in football if you make the right decisions and have some luck.

Top Bottom