• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'll never forget Arsenal fans crying over Sven Mislintat, the guy was a fraud. He was here for less than a pregnancy and you lot cried more than when Henry left.

All he did was bring in ex-Dortmund players and washed up guys like Lichsteiner, I was never impressed.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
When Sven send his list to Raul in February.

tumblr_oqxnkmGxj81vd602xo1_250.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I do wonder if Dirty Raul is speaking to other managers on the hush from now, just in case.

It's only the smart thing to do.
Anything dirty you can think of? Raul’s done/doing/will do it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The new guys are a different kettle of fish. We are now operating at a level that merits and delivers on the promises of moving to the Emirates.

I think back to signing Alexis signing which is probably the most comparable window. Alexis is Pepe. Saliba is our Chambers but Saliba is more experienced and sent back on loan. Gabriel is our Luiz but Gabriel was signed in January but needed in the summer. Welbeck is a squad play as is Martinelli. Debuchy was brought into replace Sagna after he left but Tierney is brought in before either of our left backs leave. Debuchy was also very unlucky with injuries and reinvented himselt in France. And probably of all those signings the most unfortunate.

Look at the difference. Both prepare for the future but only one prepares for now. Makes me furious that we believed doing both was not possible.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'll never forget Arsenal fans crying over Sven Mislintat, the guy was a fraud. He was here for less than a pregnancy and you lot cried more than when Henry left.

All he did was bring in ex-Dortmund players and washed up guys like Lichsteiner, I was never impressed.

He brought us PEA mate, he's worth his weight in gold ! Top scorer, popular with every single player on this planet.

Basically a catalyst for a better mood at Arsenal again, after doom and gloom for years.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Title recommendations:

The Raul Appreciation thread

#GraciasRaul

Raul Sanllehi: Man with a big **** or big **** with a face?

Just how big is it?

Or my personal favourite:

Dirty Raul - The scumbag we need

Could be in tears dying in laughter imagining this actually being sung in the stadium - imagine you go there and get a homage like this.

GunnerUK

So does anybody know how much we’ve actually spent this summer inc all instalments and add ons. I think I heard someone say on Talk-sport earlier it’s around £120mil+

Would like to know exact figure. But just WOW

If somebody said to us before our US tour started we’d be spending that amount money in the next 4 weeks you would of laughed

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

So does anybody know how much we’ve actually spent this summer inc all instalments and add ons. I think I heard someone say on Talk-sport earlier it’s around £120mil+

Would like to know exact figure. But just WOW

If somebody said to us before our US tour started we’d be spending that amount money in the next 4 weeks you would of laughed
Around 130m i think minus around 60m not bad really and the wage bill has been cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom