• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's like when you have two pieces of land, and need to keep one and sell one.

Seem it a million times when a guy sold a plot of land for peanuts which then went through the sky in value.
Oh I’ve seen happen too close to home. My parents sold their house four years ago and the value has nearly doubled since. We tried to tell them... I kind of hope we do see that with Iwobi but we can always tell ourselves it was the move that helped him develop and He would have gone nowhere with us anyway. There might even be truth in it.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Oh I’ve seen happen too close to home. My parents sold their house four years ago and the value has nearly doubled since. We tried to tell them... I kind of hope we do see that with Iwobi but we can always tell ourselves it was the move that helped him develop and He would have gone nowhere with us anyway. There might even be truth in it.
yeah. Hope so too.

Btw, same happened with my paternal house. We can't even imagine buying it back now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Were going to sell Iwobi, Mustafi and El- Neny for a combined £75m. Can feel it

Rauls done it again.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Somebody made game called BackOnTop to celebrate last transfer window:

https://ctfrench.github.io/BackOnTop/

How to win: Create the Raul Sanllehi tile!:lol:
bZl7pVb.png

EZ

Was a couple of moves from combining 2 Rauls too, f*ck :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The issues we have are better solved in the summer window, once we know how much money we can spend..

If we have the money we need to buy the best CB we can possibly acquire, as well as replace Xhaka with a competent DM/CM.

This summer will be more about the quality than the quantity. The only back up player we need to sign is perhaps an RB, and technically that could be done in January if Emery loses trust for AMN (I was a fan of him in midfield, and I feel bad that hes being asked to play out of position, but he has been at fault for a lot of goals since last season).

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He would be super expensive, terrible value for money considering his injury record and we do not need him when we have Saiba coming in next summer. Plus if we want to sign a center back from Leipzig we should sign Konaté instead.

Clubs must be waiting for his contract to expire. Next summer 1 year left unless it has changed, much cheaper then already.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think we should be looking at Zaha before Chelsea’s transfer ban expires in the summer.

CL contending front line if we got him in.

I fear you may be mistaking us for a club with serious ambition.

Obviously it's a no brainer but I don't think it'll happen. Who needs a left sided winger anyways? Only have one winger is such a sensible plan!

Kav

Established Member
Hmmm kind of like the idea of some fans that want to sell Lacazette and only have Aubameyang as our senior striker.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Think we should be looking at Zaha before Chelsea’s transfer ban expires in the summer.

I agree with this 100% - he doesn't need to adapt to the league, he likes Arsenal, his buddy Pepe is here and lastly, he would instantly be BFF's with Auba :)

scytheavatar

Established Member

You can have a front 3 of Neymar/Mbappe/Messi and they'll struggle if they need to rely on Xhaka getting the ball to them. What the freak is the point of a "CL contending front line" with a weak midfield and defense?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Emery should be pissed if we dont strengthen in January. Cost us top four last year not getting anyone in at RB after Hector was ruled out. It was Emerys first year at Arsenal & told no money for January!

This year he lost 3000+ league minutes in attacking wide positions just before the deadline / after the deadline. . The kids look very promising but contributing next to nothing in the league.

Also seems not to have a DM he trusts.

Emery should be pissed if we dont strengthen in January. Cost us top four last year not getting anyone in at RB after Hector was ruled out. It was Emerys first year at Arsenal & told no money for January!

This year he lost 3000+ league minutes in attacking wide positions just before the deadline / after the deadline. . The kids look very promising but contributing next to nothing in the league.

Also seems not to have a DM he trusts.

I disagree strongly here.

Emery takes 100% blame of not achieving top4 last year. We only had to win against CP or Brighton at home to get top4.

Also about the DM thing, he seems to trust all of the losers we can play there. Xhaka gets love, Guendouzi gets to much love. Torreira gets so much love he tries him as defensive AMC on constant basis.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should get top 3/4, we have the best squad in the league outside City and Liverpool.

Also, you can argue Utd, Chelsea and Sp**s are ones who are really struggling because of restrictions on their summer business. We actually got most of what we wanted over the line.

The club, with its business, and the environment with other clubs, puts Emery in a very strong position to finish 3rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom