• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’re getting people in to carry out the roles Wenger does so we can get a more pure coach focusing on tactics, on field play etc when Wenger leaves

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
On paper it looks brilliant but we'll see how it works in practice. My expectation would be to see a better variety(more South Americans) quality and efficiency to our transfer dealings. It's somewhat unfair to him in terms of appraisal that his first summer window will be in a world cup year but if he can recruit well with that going on then we'll know he's the business.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Reading Barca fans on reddit, they say Sanllehi wasn't the guy who chose targets, but instead handled the negotiations and made sure the deals got closed. I imagine he'll have the same role here but we'll see.

Huss Fahmy does player contracts, Sanllehi would presumably negotiate transfer fees, installments etc.

Get in! We cant compete with the huge fees going about now so getting one of the biggest lowballers in world football to head our negotiations is a huge coup for Arsenal FC.

Looking forward to basically stealing crown jewels off clubs for a handful of peanuts, in installments, like Barca have for years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Get in! We cant compete with the huge fees going about now so getting one of the biggest lowballers in world football to head our negotiations is a huge coup for Arsenal FC.

Looking forward to basically stealing crown jewels off clubs for a handful of peanuts, in installments, like Barca have for years.
At least we got Mizzy from Dortmund, who had the sense to recommend signing Dembele while Grimandi was off watching farmers in Ligue 2.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'll wait to see some actual outcomes before I get excited about it. We seem to be hiring a lot of people not related to football. Does that translate to signings? Or to our wantaway players extending? If not, then its just noise tbh.
I'd say our off field activities are equally as bad as some of the on field activities . Sponsorship, contracts, PR, engagement with emerging markets. If we can get the right people in there then it can only have a positive impact on the pitch.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Reading Barca fans on reddit, they say Sanllehi wasn't the guy who chose targets, but instead handled the negotiations and made sure the deals got closed. I imagine he'll have the same role here but we'll see.

Yeah just saw he isn't a DOF . Basically will have **** Laws job.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Probably leave at the end of his contract.

Infrastructure is being set. Club realised that they couldn't prolong it any longer.
definitely looks as if there is a plan in place if Wenger decides to go at the end of the current season, or see out his contract

it probably is up to him, but if a desired replacement came on the market, or indicated he could be available by this summer, who knows

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

"But when asked if Mislintat would be working mostly with Gazidis or himself, Wenger was quick to tell reporters: "With me. Ivan has nothing to do with buying players."

Guess Piet was right.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still think we have a chance of keeping Alexis and Özil but at this stage it would require huge wages, the type of change we're seeing here and one of the following two: A top manager coming in or Kroenke freeing the money.

We're two thirds of the way there.

BobP

Memri Fan
Still think we have a chance of keeping Alexis and Özil but at this stage it would require huge wages, the type of change we're seeing here and one of the following two: A top manager coming in or Kroenke freeing the money.

We're two thirds of the way there.

Özil? Yes.

Sanchez? No chance.

The only thing going our way with regards to Sanchez is the fact that there are no clubs in desperate need of his services. For example, I just don't see how he would fit in at City, the only reason they'd go for him is because they could not because they need him.

Top Bottom