• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We're taking on so many cockle-pickers that when the lifeboat finally has enough it will sink like a ton of lead.

Everyone is responsible for everything except the man who should be. This bureaucratic shambles, together with the worst owner in the premiership, will see us in the Championship before too long.

tumblr_lyj56vnY2L1qdfr09.jpg
What? 12 months ago people were calling the club a dictatorship. I'm confused/.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What? 12 months ago people were calling the club a dictatorship. I'm confused/.
That was 12 months ago. Actually we are a dictatorship much more now than we were then having been absorbed into the owner's hungry maw. But all dictatorships tend to have inefficient bloated bureaucracies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I like that, with only two years left in their contract you should already know if you want to continue with these players or not.

Unfortunately Monchi is going to replace Aubameyang with some absolute nobody from Croatia, with the hopes that we can make a profit in two years.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I like that, with only two years left in their contract you should already know if you want to continue with these players or not.

Unfortunately Monchi is going to replace Aubameyang with some absolute nobody from Croatia, with the hopes that we can make a profit in two years.

...and I was just thinking moments earlier how we might pull another croatian job and sign Dinamo's golden spanish boy Olmo

balthazar

Superb breakdown.

Thanks for this.
I like the revamp of our leadership team. Seems like some highly competent people have been appointed who can push the club forward in terms of marketing, footballing identity, and player purchase and contract negotioations. Together with Unai the club is in safe hands. However, am still saddened with the loss of Sven. Think he could have been terrific for us, even as a Technical Director.

Top Bottom